vanish

Awaken from this dream (stop bullshitting with enlightement)

49 posts in this topic

You won't awaken from this dream by cleaning up your diet, working out , listening to "intelligent" people and taking notes , working on yourself in any way ( doing meditation or any kind of work on the "self" ),  going to school, going to work, doing scientific research , doing any type analysis , chasing sex, chasing any material possession or title.

All of those are stuff you're doing inside the dream. Waking up means your physical death , not your psychological death of the self... but YOUR own physical death.

You physically have to die to awaken from this dream to become it. This is the truth. Every "choices" you've made in your life has lead you to this thread so this truth could be delivered to you.

Leo is aware of this and is trying to hit the truth from different angles so people with different world views can see it. If he follows his teachings then he will stop making videos one day and retire somewhere in the middle of nowhere and let himself die so he can experience the biggest mindfuck that no psychedelic or meditation session can deliver.

This is the ultimate truth, this goes beyond nofap and cold showers and working out at the gym or doing any type of retreats( even dark retreats ) or taking any sort of substance. Here we are talking about your physical death. Enlightenment is for people seeking pleasure and understanding and is kinda egoistic, while awakening is the total opposite. You don't get any benefits other than transcending beyond your own life.

I'm creating this thread because i am in tears right now, i understood everything i need to know and realized that no substance or experience in this dream other than death will be as profoundly deep. I am planning my official physical death and my entire body is in harmony with itself, i've never felt so good knowing that i will cause my own physical death. Enlightenment is peanuts compared to this. This is deeper than Jesus , Buddha or any other prophet you could name. This is literally becoming it. And the best part of it all is that everyone has the potential to become it. You don't need to spend 40 years meditating under a tree to becoming it. The question is , how long are you going to wait to become it?

I'm gonna be making another post before i leave so stay tuned if you're interested. I should be posting this week.

Edited by vanish

Careful about your wording.

Unless you don't care if someone commit suicide ofc.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, vanish said:

If he follows his teachings then he will stop making video's soon and retire somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

How do we know he hasn't already?

16 minutes ago, vanish said:

You physically have to die to awaken from this dream.

You don't know that. Nobody does. Maybe you will become enlightened, maybe it will just be another dream.  This dream is just a dream, but you gotta admit it's a fucking awesome experience? And just maybe you can be enlightened AND enjoy the dream.

Anyway, read this, it makes a good analogy for your situation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

All stories and explanations are false.

@vanish

Death is not a salvation. Life is not a salvation. Realization of the space within the un-polarized Intellect is the greatest Mirrir.

Doesn't sound coherent enough to be useful. Do you think this will work like a Zen koan or something, by confusing or shocking people awake? In my opinion, it is Just being "deep" and confusing people with dramatic poetry.

Edited by Markus

29 minutes ago, Shin said:

Careful about your wording.

Unless you don't care if someone commit suicide ofc.

Suicide is just waking up. There's nothing to gain or lose from this dream.

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

You don't know that. Nobody does. Maybe you will become enlightened, maybe it will just be another dream.  This dream is just a dream, but you gotta admit it's a fucking awesome experience? And just maybe you can be enlightened AND enjoy the dream.

Anyway, read this, it makes a good analogy for your situation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

I'm not talking about enlightement, i am talking about awakening, which goes far beyond enlightement. Enlightement is understanding that you are inside a dream and having glimpses on interesting concepts, awakening is much much deeper than that.

Edited by vanish

@vanish

A) You are basically correct. Except the problem is, how do you get ordinary people to "get there"? Stating the brutal truth is not the same thing as guiding someone to a realization of it. The vast majority of the people are not able to actualize what you are saying because it's too advanced for them. They need a more gradual path.

B) 5-MeO-DMT definitely delivers this mindfuck. I have physically died on it. There is absolutely no difference between life and death, and in fact, all I am is just an idea. I was never even born.

C) Death is not the end game. There is more to be conscious of, there is more to life. Your vision of this path is narrow and ultimately incomplete. The Absolute doesn't negate the relative realities of life. Actualized.org is not only about enlightenment. We cover many topics here because people have a wide variety of growth needs.

D) Contgrats on your awakening. But don't forget, there's probably deeper to go. There are awakenings, then there are Awakenings, and then there are AWAKENINGS, and then there are HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD!!!!!!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@vanish So you're basically saying that we should kill ourselves, like a ball in our head ?

Like 1000% physically dead ?

God is love

And God in them

@vanish  @Leo Gura  I apologise for being confused. I thought you meant physically die, but actually you meant physically die. I also thought you meant enlightenment when you actually meant awakenment.

Edited by LastThursday
word missing

Its actually so true because anything we do is to preserve ourselves from death. But since we're all gonna awaken with death sooner or later why not enjoy the ride in between 

Having an understanding that ultimately we will not awaken most likely until we leave our physical body is probably not news to Most people on this forum.  This is not a news flash.  But, it doesn't mean that life as we know it is not worthwhile.  Being conscious and appreciating our experience that we have in this lifetime as flesh and blood is worthwhile!  There are a lot of pleasures of this life.  This is not Doom and Gloom.  Why rush awakening.  It will happen of its own accord.  Hopefully we can enjoy the ride until such time.

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

@vanish Ok. I get what you're saying. The real death is the real thing. I agree with this part. However, we did talk about the physical earth that we live in being a "phenomenon" or "realm." I call it earth phenomenon, but you could call it whatever you like -- like illusion, hallucination, or whatever. Now, it's a miracle that we are even experiencing this phenomenon. How do you know that there is just this earth phenomenon that you wake up to? The absolute has infinite possibilities. It covers everything -- all phenomena. How do you know there is no heaven or hell phenomenon? Get it? How do you know there is no karma phenomenon? Although Leo has a clip on it, we haven't covered these things in depths. Before moving forward and making a decision, think before you do something.

@vanish

Hang on a minute.

To awaken presuposes that you're asleep - a.k.a. having a dream. But unless you've awakened before, how would you know you're asleep and that it is actually possible to awaken? How can you trust anyone else's word for it - they're just dream characters? And anyway, where's the 100% certainty that you will awaken INTO something else? And to be honest how do you know this is the same dream every day? Maybe you're awakening all the time?

Just chewing the fat...

1 hour ago, vanish said:

I am planning my official physical death and my entire body is in harmony with itself, i've never felt so good knowing that i will cause my own physical death.

WTF are you talking about? Do you mean suicide? You are very wrong. Physical death is not the way out... You will not awaken from physical death....  @Leo Gura stop him. He clearly misunderstood smth.

@Shanmugam tell him not to do that.

Edited by egoless

20 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

@vanish

Hang on a minute.

To awaken presuposes that you're asleep - a.k.a. having a dream. But unless you've awakened before, how would you know you're asleep and that it is actually possible to awaken? How can you trust anyone else's word for it - they're just dream characters? And anyway, where's the 100% certainty that you will awaken INTO something else? And to be honest how do you know this is the same dream every day? Maybe you're awakening all the time?

Just chewing the fat...

You're assuming that just because there might be nothing on the other end of life that you can't awaken into it.

The goal here is to awaken into IT. To become IT.

I wish I could xD

jukbi4.jpg

God is love

And God in them

I knew it!!! All my suicidal tendencies actually have been the Truth yelling at me to awaken! It's so simple, we all just have to kill each other, nuclear anihilation HALLELUJAH! So this makes Trump one of the most conscious person on this planet. I bet his Level of consciousness is even over 9000.

Man, what a relief to hear this, we are right in the middle of a happy ending.

32F237AE-74F1-4088-B410-0BEC9933B712.jpeg.a11d51a8f8ec2c0324b1684bc3328ca5.thumb.jpeg.1a457e12c15506a893fe56419945d544.jpg

Edited by Timotheus

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@vanish Yeah... I can't tell if you're just bluntly stating the truth of liberation, or if you're planning to actually harm/injure the body... I really hope it's not the latter... 

1 hour ago, vanish said:

I am planning my official physical death and my entire body is in harmony with itself, i've never felt so good knowing that i will cause my own physical death.

I'm gonna be making another post before i leave so stay tuned if you're interested. I should be posting this week.

Edited by ppfeiff