Abbn

Did i actually see a her?

4 posts in this topic

Hey...do i actually see a girl out in so called "external world". A girl seperate from my skin? When me and my girl wears small colours in outfits.. we both tend to rejoice but we both dont see the infinite oneness in our naked mind and body same pain; fears; concepts and all and alldogmas etc etc...right from fingernails to hair its without boundaries ... its infinite... why dont i see her? Actually? Does it take a decade of work to actually see it and not the" girl".... 

@Abbn How long will it take to surrender the belief that awareness is yours, that there is a seperate being “you”? It’s about that long. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Obviously, there is no easy way that is accomplished in a short amount of time.

But it's not about any amount of time either, because authentic insight is instantaneous.

Habituation is being "stuck" on images and not seeing knowledge, in that it flies right through you— that's how objects "steal" from you.

It is actually necessary to learn how it works, in the course of everyday ordinary affairs: there is an ineffable element in parallel with proceeding.

Of course, you already know that innately …it's the reason for wondering in the first place-- but getting into its working is a long way off at this point.

It is mainly a matter of using the fuel of desire and not being concerned with the work, the length of time, the heart-ache, the bewilderment.

Without the girl, how would one proceed? How would one wonder? It might be what you are quantifying as seeing

Does it take a decade of work to actually see it and not the" girl".... 

but seeing is itself the accomplishment. It's already not the girl.

Seeing is itself the quality of

...right from fingernails to hair its without boundaries ... its infinite... why dont i see her?

It's no boundaries has no account of quantification in terms of herself already.

It's already there and it's not other than yourself …but you just don't see it~ there is no cause for concern, because you will learn.

In practice, it also doesn't matter that anyone else isn't seeing. No one will know. Only those who are no-one know this.

That might sound philosophical, but I'm talking about letting desire lose itself into the potential you are projecting as a device.

It's not something you do. You let it lose itself into the potential you are projecting as a natural course of responding to situations.

Projection isn't bad; whatever it is, accepting it for what it is without really seeing it— and going on without missing a beat accomplishes something.

I can't say what-it-is, because what-it-is is ineffable. People who work with essence directly without intermediary pass through, that's all.

What I'm talking about is exchanging yourself for the desire~ and then letting the desire off the hook. It's crazy, of course, but

that in itself is already transcendent activity in that "going on" isn't a matter of coming or going…

"Going on" is accepting what-it-is without seeing it relative to yourself— just this is itself passing through.

There is no way to know "what-it-is". You will never know what-it-is.

But there is a way to learn how and when to use what-it-is at will.

Perhaps, some day, you will be able to prove your selfless nature in actual events without anybody being the wiser.

Taoism calls this following desire without stepping over the line. Not stepping over the line is accomplished by mind alone.

Action or inaction is unnecessary about 100% of the time. Action or inaction relative to the self is "coming or going".

I loved your post, Abbn~ it really got my attention❤︎

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

@deci belle woww..... thats really inspiring... thank you..yu really cared to explain in great depth... c yu around....