Jonson

How to structure your writing ?

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys !

I wanted to ask , if you could give me advice on how to structure my writings. 

How can I structure my content in a way that it's easy to process ? 

I want to make a script for a video , but I'm stuck thinking about how to structure it in a way that I keep it interesting and get the main points across clearly without wandering off . 

I know there are many other factors to making it interesting , but I'm only asking about the structure , the order in which you present your ideas .

:):) 

I'm sorry if this isn't related to self-actualization in that sense :( 

Edited by Jonson

Hi Jonson~

Make sure that you are writing about what you know. If you know that, what isn't being said about what you know?

If you know what you want to say about what you know in terms of how no one else is describing your subject, then just start writing and see how it starts to look.

No need to make it interesting… unless it isn't— I wouldn't want to wear that hat!

I sure hope this is a personal project… and good luck— try to scrounge up a mentor or attend a workshop in a big city near you.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

Never read that kind of advice. Probably all those pieces of advice are really reasonable and useful, but you can’t know all the rules unless you are a professional writer. Don’t you think it is just wasting time? It would be better just to order a text that you need at the resume writing services. For example, I always order resume on one of those services. And it always works. So I save a great amount of time and get the job which I want.

@Clearheaded My absolute fave on structuring writing IS:

1. Tell them what you're going to tell them (intro-- entertaining/ catchy/ funny amd one main point to prove/disprove) 

2. Tell them (usually 3-5 points around who, what, where, when, why it even matters)

3. Tell them what you told them (closing-- main thing to remember)

Good luck!!

Very good advice. It often happens that I have at least when I read a lot of sources and literature, took a lot of notes and wrote out many sentences, but then I can't structure everything beautifully. If you have such problems, I would advise you to turn to professionals to teach you this. You can also look at the review on various services that are involved in writing trustworthy and good paper for you, for example papersowl paidpaper.net Here you can read about services, find out prices and so on.

Edited by Breemeyli

if you are new to essay writing, you might find it useful to follow the suggested stages in a methodical way.

There is no ‘standard’ essay structure, but there is an ideal model for essay structure that includes head–body–tail. Here are 3 points.

Introduction
An introduction is a pre-cap of your essay that tells your readers what is going to happen in your essay. You should not treat your essay as a mystery or detective novel; you better tell your readers what you are going to discuss in your essay paragraphs. Your introduction should also consist of the main points in the same order you are going to raise in the body paragraphs. This is not the place for placing any argument or supportive evidence.

Main body
The main body paragraphs consume most of the word count (one-third of the whole). This is the place where you develop each point the way you mentioned in the introduction. The points you make should be supported by relevant evidence picked out from authentic sources.

Conclusion
A conclusion should summarize what you have found out, discovered and concluded. It should always relate back to the introduction and the main body in order to remind the readers what you have been trying to prove or say through essay writing. Readers should get the satisfaction of utilizing their time in a perfect manner.

Also, many people these days hire professional writers to edit and proofread their work. A couple of fresh eyes would be always beneficial specially when you are dealing with academic writing. Again, it depends on how serious your project is. 

This can be said by some professional writers. I didn't even try to learn this because time doesn't allow me, so I asked for help from cheap essay writers who do an excellent job and I can take care of other things.

Locking this thread because its attracting too many spam accounts.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski