MsNobody

Video about society! Beautiful but difficult to watch

16 posts in this topic

damn, its amazing video. could u share more videos like that?

I understand that they might be showing the "bad" of society.

But they arent also showing the "positive".

Beautiful.

What I really like about it is that the author does not seem to be deluded into splitting the world into good and bad.
The people in suits take the suits off when they return to their homes of cards.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki is that a subliminal to me? hehe, no hard feelings.

but the world is not what your thoughts say, its much beyond that, even though some people might be trying to control other people, they will never will. we got the power in our hands (of ourselves, only ourselves). So, people cant trap us, we trap ourselves.

Even though with all that said, there is no ugly or pretty in life, so even if we were in a war we could enjoy our life (not because of the war but because of our mental stillness).

28 minutes ago, Ether said:

is that a subliminal to me? hehe, no hard feelings.

@Ether No, not really. The world is a mirror, so is the art. All we see is a reflection of ourselves.

What led me to the conclusion of author's disillusion is this fragment: 

26 minutes ago, Ether said:

we got the power in our hands (of ourselves, only ourselves).

The freedom entails possibility to become a slave. Either willingly, or ignorantly.
What the author does in my opinion is to show us that once you look deep down into yourself - you see that all there is is society that is composed of individuals. That society is so intangibly insane that it doesn't even matter if you are insane by following it, or rejecting it. That the ultimate freedom lies in total conformity. After all, we are living in the society that promotes individualism.

Isn't that crazy? To be normal is to be abnormal. Ha!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@MsNobody Incredible. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Nobody probably cares, but if there are any other filmmakers out there or even cinephiles, I know a higher quality version will be appreciated ;)

Sad and Dark but depiction of society is on the mark...

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

I love this so much, I had to watch it 3 times in a row. It is one of the best works of art I have ever seen.

This is like a depiction of stage Orange, would be cool to see a video depicting Green or Blue ^_^

Dont look at me! Look inside!

make humanity woke again

you gotta get over that stage too

On 3/3/2018 at 4:44 PM, MsNobody said:

A piece of art if you ask me. Beautiful, great sound, very scary and very true. 

Isn't it so, yes or no?