psychoknaut

Crystals for altered states of conciousness

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I would like to start an open discussion about crystals. I know many people seem to think they really do not do anything, but I have seen the effects for myself, and they can be very strong. To become more receptive to crystal energies, focus on the third eye chakra in meditation. I have been experimenting with many different crystals. The most profound I have found is Moldavite. I am curious, if anyone else experiments with these, and has been able to use them to achieve altered states of consciousness in meditation. What crystals do you use, or have used, and have created these states?

Edited by psychoknaut

Moldavite, Kyanite, Shungite, Labradorite and general clear Quartz are great. Amethyst too. Most people are DE-sensitized so they cannot feel or see the energies anymore like Auras. They have lost this connection so by default, overtime the DNA renders itself disabled. DNA must be reactivated and realligned,

Imagine if we turned on the other 90% of our DNA or whatever most people do not use or have lost access to that most call "Junk" DNA.

B R E A T H E

@Source_Mystic I can agree to some degree, however I personally think crystals can effect us. Some crystals effect me so strongly that I have a hard time going to sleep after I use them. I've also seen them effect other people, I have used Black Kyanite or Moldavite in public at times, and I have seen some people become confused or disoriented because I have them around me. I think its worth trying the third eye chakra meditations, and attuning to the crystal energies. But if you do not believe me that is ok :)

Crystals are amazing to have around.  They have a kind of stirring effect on the mind.  I'm a fan.  I have a more intellectual way to stir my beliefs that I prefer, but that's just me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Yeah, I think they can help with certain energetic issues, but I think reading, and learning is the best way to grow and learn.