Samra

Let me Sketch your Vision

44 posts in this topic

@Samra i  want to have amazing sex I'm 27 and not yet had intercourse, this could be because deep inside I feel that sex is evil, but I want to reprogramm my subconscious and sketching is critical. 

Please make a painting to inspire sex within me.

@Elton In your mind's eye, your beloved, who will grace you with their body, a man or a woman?

@Samra Your idea is absolutely amazing! I also really like your work, would be infinitely grateful if you could do one for me. But I see there's a lot of requests, take your time, you are amazing :D

I am starting to learn about music, a field of reality that is so utterly powerful, beautiful and inspiring to me, just typing this gives me the chills.

I see myself in the future, being an expert at music, my instrument mainly being the electric guitar. I inspire and enable people to live their full creative potential (that's my live purpose statement btw). I especially love brutal and dark music (metal mainly). I envision myself as a warrior, my live doesn't belong to me, but I am a servant of the personified divine creativity itself.

Maybe one day I will be able to capture your visions in music, an absolutely inspiring thought for me. Thank you :)

@Nahm Thank you <3   its still too early to judge. Lets see if I can keep my promise. 

Edited by Samra

If you still accept ideas, here's my vision: seamless blending of the internal and external world.

Whatever I want to achieve in life is caused by whatever happened to me in the past.
I may achieve my desires by action upon the world, or by action upon myself by seeing the sense in which I already achieved them.
My soul is not present somewhere outside of the external world, but in the possibility of action I may take upon everyday objects.
It is not something else other than the objects themselves. Without the soul, there would be no objects, but indistinguishable mass of senseless sensations.
I am the consciousness of acts upon things that are unconscious part of myself.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 01/03/2018 at 7:35 PM, Soulbass said:

Stars.

Ground and mud.

Feet in the mud and head in the stars.

The contrast between "airy" higher vibes, and the down-to-earth brutality & harshness of reality.

The subconscious mind : underwater scenes, the antelope canyon...

The simplicity and elegance of a relaxed face, whether it's man, woman or androgyne.

GL ^^

Ignore your names, sorry@Nahm @MarinM   

@Soulbass I wouldn't call this finish. But I'm going to leave it right now, and come back to it once I learn more paint. Thank you for sharing your beautiful vision :)

IMAG0140_1.jpg

On 3/10/2018 at 9:39 AM, Samra said:

@Soulbass your's going to be next :) Work In progress 

harshreality_01.jpg

Do you have any social media pages or websites which we can find more of your work?

@Samra You got me intoxicated, that's definitely those vibes. If by paint you mean colors, check out James Gurney's book "Color and Light".

Thanks !

@NathanR not for any 2D work. I'm just enjoying doing it for you guys here :)

@Soulbass I'm glad you like it! I have that book actually. I just need some time.

On 01/03/2018 at 7:38 PM, Slade said:

Imagine 2 children lovers playing in heaven with the innocence we had in kindergarten. Weightless like they’re on the moon with golden light shining all around. Green dense trees or green fields, almost like something out of the movie avatar.  I want it to feel like our childlike spirits are being expressed in our playful love for each other.

@Slade

IMAG0216_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Samra said:

You’re a dope artist thank you so much! ??

My vision is that im goku and ill achieve ultra instinct and defeat the nasty jiren 

@Slade Thank you so much. Ill try and polish it for you at some point. This is quite rough. 

@Samra

Your art is amazing. I love to see such dedication. Keep it up and don't stop growing!

I will request when I will find my life purpose. I need to do some life purpose work, I am getting so fucking clooose to figuring it out!

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.