Psyche_92

People think i'm a young boy although i'm 25.

36 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Lynnel @Shin I think if she is at least 16 and mature im character and you are not like 40 there is no problem at all.

You really want me to pick up the soap don't you ?

68c.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Robert It’s a small sacrifice. I kind of like dressing and speaking that way now, so it’s really a non-issue.

The fact is I do like older women, and because I live in a more conservative part of the country, I try and mitigate the age disparity.  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@Psyche_92 You're complaining that girls are attracted to you? Just imagine when you're 35--you'll be picking up girls in their 20's ;)

@Psyche_92 This might be just a test from girls to see if you flinch. Put some muscle on your frame and you'll be fine.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

1 hour ago, d0ornokey said:

yeah 35 is what I would have guessed too

Right hum ?

Hehehehehe xD

@Ether Stop stalking me ! CREEP !

woman-hand-refusal-refuse-reject-rejecti

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You probably act some way that gives off a young vibe or your nature is not built for being charismatic right now. See what are your expectation for your interactions with women. Are you in the back of your mind thinking you'll just end up in a friendzone? Or rejected? Or thinking you're not grown up? Or thinking you're too naive? etc

Please see that them thinking won't change your self image much at all if you're already comfortable with yourself and doing your own thing.

Damn dude, this kind of reminded me some old stupid/upsetting times I lived through. When I was in a 9th grade, first days in highschool (14 years old) some girls came up to me and said, "you entered the wrong school, this is for high schoolers" asked my age and said I looked like a 10 year old. Basically from that day I started to notice my 'young look' and felt inferior from that day up until 19. Also had many more bad experiences from people (peers mostly) relating my age. I mean now I am 20 years old and could easily blend in a group of teenagers. 

From my experience, no matter of how much I went to the gym, changed outfit there was no perfect solution, these things helped only in miniscule. Best thing I learned was to accept this physical body. Now, I take it very lightly. When people ask my age and I tell them, I laugh or smile with them as well, joking that I am also surprised. I noticed there is nothing negative in this. Some are genuinely surprised. The only regret is that I can't change the past. If i could I would go back in time and tell myself, chill, don't worry. Pay attention to things that matter, not this. Place your worth not on your looks but on actions and don't take life too seriously. It is a play. Have no fear.

The only negative thing was in school, when it was very hard for me to pick up girls, and in work interviews when an employer thought 'he is just a kid'. But apart from that all good. 

Plus, some people look old at their 20s, old kins of shit happens. Friend got bold at 19. With every month I am just more and more grateful for what I have.

Hope these lines give you some comfort on your journey. Good luck. (And ofcourse if you have a lush solid looking beard, grow it :) )

Edited by Vytas

@Psyche_92 Ussually people see you how you see your self. So you still have a belief that you are a "young boy" because if that wasnt true it would not bother you. So you must change inside and it will reflect outdiside and people will see it.

"When I want to grow up, I want to be @Shin"

- @Ether in his head. Probably.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.