Power

"You can not be what you can observe"

14 posts in this topic

How true is this? I don't remember where I first heard this but I don't really understand it. 

The Answer is simple. That which you are is not known. The identity which you call the self is the knowledge of self. It is known. Being is called the knower that is unknown. It could be considered as awareness. Then there is the Identityless one. which is truly One. 

The awareness is beyond it's own being. The soul and spirit are beings. The True Self is The Being with the identity of the One. The true self knows it's Truth.

@Power

You would have to observe the observer, which is a observation itself. Always look for nothing. Everything points towards nothing, its impermanence makes this obvious once you're aware of it. You're nothing as everything fulfilling infinities modus operandi. 

"You cannot be observed" 

I comprehend this statement but it is a mind fuck. different webs of infinity coming together creating a conceptual matrix that can go on for ever.

God works in mysterious ways

and god is you

The being includes whatever you experience,

the thing is, you can't become it

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

7 hours ago, Power said:

How true is this? I don't remember where I first heard this but I don't really understand it. 

Whatever can be perceived can't be perceiving!  Paul Hedderman said it, it makes a lot of sense.  If your nature is empty space, any "thing" and every "thing" is inside of awareness, inside of you.

This even works from a logical perspective.  If a "thing" was conscious, it would have to be OUTSIDE consciousness, which is impossible, and no one ever found a damn thing outside of it.  So every "thing" that can be perceived through the six senses is THAT which IS perceived, not what is perceiving. 

Look at each individual sense.  An eye can't see itself, feeling can't feel itself, hearing can't hear itself, etc.  All experience, all sensation arises, to what?  To whom?  Even the body, arises, in your experience.  Does the body perceive or do YOU perceive the body?  Are you in the body or is the body in you?

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

@Power There is no second thing. If you find or observe a second thing, it’s a false perception, a misunderstanding, because that second thing is you, because there is no second thing. You can however experience only being, with no oberservations at all. Nothing. That is how you real-ize the ‘situation’. The truth. That all is you. It was all literally you the whole time. That’s referred to as ‘the cosmic joke’. There is no universe, no cosmic anything, just you.

It is also true that all that you observe, is you. Same statement.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, Pallero said:

@Power  OMG, what a mindfuck! :D

Yeah, even after reading all of these replies I still don't really understand it haha

Edited by Power

@Power

Everything you observe is impermanent, shifting and changing every moment. Were you born? Will you die? If so, you assume you are a constant from birth to death, a single thing, a self for the period of your life. If you are the constant from birth to death, how can you be the thing you observe? What thing being observed is constant? Every identity you have has not been a constant through your life - but you need to prove this to yourself. Look closely, then look closer.

On 2.3.2018 at 7:20 AM, Power said:

Yeah, even after reading all of these replies I still don't really understand it haha

It's probably one of those ideas that you cannot understand with your mind. You have to experience it through enlightenment.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:19 AM, Nahm said:

@Power There is no second thing. If you find or observe a second thing, it’s a false perception, a misunderstanding, because that second thing is you, because there is no second thing. You can however experience only being, with no oberservations at all. Nothing. That is how you real-ize the ‘situation’. The truth. That all is you. It was all literally you the whole time. That’s referred to as ‘the cosmic joke’. There is no universe, no cosmic anything, just you.

It is also true that all that you observe, is you. Same statement.

I like this.

On 2018-03-01 at 6:23 AM, Power said:

The essence of you is formless and not an object for observation.