Michael569

Your favourite killer workout session?

5 posts in this topic

Let's keep it a bit more creative than saying 5 sets of heavy squads. Have you guys found something interesting or a nice creative way of combining multiple exercises into a really demanding session? Outdoor or indoor

I'll start with mine:(outdoor)

Do these 3 points subsequently in one session. 

Part 1: 6*sprints (30 meter) + light jog back (sprint immediately after you get back at start line)

Part 2: (6*high jump (knees to belly) + sprint immediately after 6th + walk back) that's 1  -    do 6 of those

part 3: (6*clap pushups + sprint immediately after 6th + walk back) that's 1 -     do 6 of those

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Pull-ups (wide grip, go all the way down and stretch your back when you do, when you pull up focus on squeezing your muscles) do as many reps as you can. 3 sets of those 

Pushups (I like to do decline and I play around with wide stance and narrow stance. Same thing, when you go down, stretch whatever muscle you’re working whether you’re focusing on chest or triceps and when you push up squeeze the shit out of it at the top) as many reps as you can and 3 sets of those as well. 

Hanging leg raises (hang from a pull-up bar and bring your knees up as high as you can for as many reps as you can. Again stretch and squeeze! Feel the burn!) 3 sets of those as well. 

Stair Sprints (find stairs or a hill and sprint up at shit. I’m still playing with how long to go for so use your best judgement. No pain no gain!)

6 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Deep squats, duck walks, handstands, walking on all 4s, push ups, dips, rows.

back to basics , love it !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus