PT89

What happens after death

21 posts in this topic

Question for Leo or any other people who have had significant enlightenment experiences:

Why is there so much misconception about what happens after death between people who have experienced what you have? the buddhists believe this, jesus says this, hindus say this, reincarnation, heaven, hell, non duality, the list of these concepts goes on - how can so many people experience that which is beyond words yet come out of it with such radically different perspective on what actually happens after death?

"First off, for purposes of grokking this, I request you take the perspective, even if only for a moment, that everything in your human dream is 180 degrees off, a little like a reflection in a mirror. Allow for that possibility while you read the following.

When you appear to have been born into humanness, you died to your True Nature, to Truth. You were birthed into this human dream but it was actually a death from the perspective of Truth.

When you appear to die in the human dream, what is really happening is you are being born back into your True nature, Truth. When you are born you die and when you die you are born.

Imagine a night dream... the characters appear within a dream, they are birthed. Later that dream ends and the characters disappear (die). Where did they go? Nowhere, because there never existed. Yes, they appeared to have a variety of experiences within that night dream which might indicate they were 'real' characters.. seeing, hearing, feeling various experiences, but they were not 'real'. From their dream perspective they felt real, but upon awakening the dreaming human realizes they were just illusory.

In a lucid dream, which you have probably experienced, you wake up to your true nature as that of the human character having the night dream. You awaken inside the dream to the reality that the character in the night dream is the creation of a human. Said human is outside the dream. Where does the night dream character go? Nowhere, because he/she wasn't 'real' to start with. You might say he/she died and was absorbed back in the dreaming human. As above, so below.

Contemplate this, you are already dead. You couldn't be deader and some day you will die to this human dream and will become alive to your True Nature. Truth is the dreamer and, in your human format you are a dreamed character.

You might ask why your human character seems so real and believable. Your night dreams appear real while they are happening. If your dream of humanness did not appear real, with the validation of the senses and human drama, you would not stick around for the entertainment.

Could all this human dream be solely for entertainment? You can make up any reason you want for this human dream, I find entertainment works for me."

Many agendas and trying to make some things look bad and others better have a big influence with this. For example hell might not be as bad of a place and who knows if satan is even evil. Heaven and hell might be certain kinds of reincarnations right?

quote-the-real-question-is-not-whether-l

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What happened before life?

Exactly.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yes, the main mistake Leo makes when he defines himself as absolute infinity is that this is a mind trick.

When you take some psychedelic that removes the parte of the ego, the perciever effect disappears, and by association there's only perceptions without perciever so the mind gets identified himself with the perceptions.

But what happends after death? We cant say we are absolute infinity because after death we wont have a body able to percieve.

We wont be able to percieve nothing. By the same logics when we die will be nothing, and when we are alive we are everything.

It's a  funky philosophical question in my arrogant opinion. We can only speculate in these matters.  

Q- Why do people have different perspectives on what happens after death?

I say- because spirituality is a subjective matter, not objective.  The interpretations depend on the dominant culture at the time those interpretations were made. 

Q- What happens after death?

I say- First ask what happens during life? Experiences. So What happens during death? Lack of experiences. 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@khalifa Totally agree with your perspective!

@Shin Great Quote..love it!  

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

@PT89 You already don't exist. You are just an idea. You were never actually born.

The point of awakening is to realize there is no time, no life, no death.

You are dead right now. This is what death looks like.

See, you have confused Absolute Infinity for life. That's your problem.

This cannot possibly be understood until you awaken (die).

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A man named Leo giving young folks existential crisis since 14’. 

you die,

god which is your being continues forever

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

What happens after death?? 

Then one starts to live ?

Does anyone think Jesus, Mohammed, buddha, or any other spiritual being in our history, has experienced this awakening that we all seek? Each of them comes out of it with many similar views on how to live your life, but very different views on what happens when you die - heaven vs hell, reincarnation, never actually existing... the list seems to go on, although some of them may be somewhat similar/overlapping.  So all these incredibly spiritual beings have this experience of that which is beyond words, yet coming to no clear consensus on what Truth awaits us after death.  

I need only look at the posts previously to see that there's no consensus either here - one starts to live? so I start to exist as everything that ever was, is and will be? GIven that I never existed, all my memories of anything that happened would be gone, so i'd have no recollection of my experiences.  It's just a mindfuck when i try to ponder it.  

Would really love to find a way to get some 5MEO to get a glimpse of some of this, I've experienced only very mild enlightnement experiences as of yet compared to what I see Leo experiencing, but I had one profound one that showed me the groundlessness of reality, with consciousness creating reality, but it's hard to explain :)

Edited by PT89

But Nahm you're saying that I'm made of atoms.  Leo is saying that there are no atoms to begin with.  IBN Sina speculates that a lack of experiences happens after death. Slade says the only thing that can possibly happen... life.  Quite a lot of differences to me.

I'm fully in agreement with the fact that I will never understand much of this until I experience ego death.

On 3/1/2018 at 4:52 PM, Nahm said:

Kill an atom. See? Nothing.

Well, splitting atoms releases energy.

Edited by SOUL