egoeimai

Let us see your face

924 posts in this topic

Oh shit, I'm smiling!

IMG_20200327_084526.jpg

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

We with my magical self-esteem augmenting wands, one of them has 38 frets and the lowest string of the other is tuned lower than my self-esteem.

PIXECT-20200326001721.jpg

@ivankiss Its acctually B0 xD I have everyting tuned pretty standard in 4th's, however i will mod this by adding 24 more frets in the middle of existing frets. Then... omg, acctually if corona was not real, it would already sit in luthiers office! Why B0? To test my sound prod skills and see what i need to mod to get decent sound since the legth of the neck is pretty nice, i would just to drill a bigger hole into the tuner to increase the tension by adding a bass string. And B0 adds a different voicing options for the same shapes in 4th's tuning. Do you have axes too?

I've been away for twenty days, and it's done its magic. I'll be reading the forum again a little.

IMG_20200328_112306.jpg

Edited by SirVladimir

On 08/03/2018 at 9:57 PM, Ibn Sina said:

Let me give my 2 cents on this. Just my opinion. Read it at  your own risk.

Beauty is such a double edged sword , it is at the same time the most precious thing in the world and also the most deadliest thing. It has the potential to make you feel absolutely great, like in a cloud 9 , and at the same time it can crumble you into pieces, beat you down into a bloody pulp. I have seen boys going tooth and nail for pretty girls, and girls fighting viciously over handsome boys. It is obvious why beauty is good, because it is a statement that says you are worthy of  love , it basically says that- I am a valuable person. I am an important person , not only to others but to yourself.  It is an avenue to acquire love and admiration, sense of  worth, which is a need which every living being and every creature on earth aspire to have, live for , die for , the fundamental basic need of their life. When this need is fulfilled, one feels  great. 

So how does beauty become a living hell? It is when you start to increase your standard. When you think that this person is more  beautiful than me. She is  more curvier, has bigger eyes, has smoother skin.And this is all just a game of genetics, statistics and chance, it has nothing to do with your being, you have no responsibility, it's  not like you get bigger eyes, symmetric faces, smoother skin because you are a deserving. It's all about the bell curve.  You have pretty eyes, blonde hair, smoother skin all right, but we ave 9 billion people  on this earth, there is a good chance that there are thousand others who have slightly better facial symmetry, slightly better curves, slightly bigger eyes, and another 1000 who are better then them, and then comes another 1000  who are better and so on it  doesn't ever end. And if your emotions are  dictated by such comparisions, then  you have a disastrous emotional life. By that  logic  all the people in asian countries , who have black hair instead of blonde, who don't have as much whiter skin , have brown eyes instead of blue, should be  mentally and emotionally crippled and handicapped  for life. But this doesn't happen. I have seen far beautiful people living absolutely miserable lives and far homelier people living the  greatest life ever. The beautiful people  start to raise their standard and get into a comparison game, which basically means a pathetic miserable life. Once you get  into that mindset, it's just pathetic, they are so like a slave just hopelessly attached to their beauty, and in few years they start to get into their 40s and start to see their  vibrant beauty disappear and become jealous of  other  younger people who are beautiful then them just like in that snow white story. Then you have got more suffering, more pain, more misery. It's pathetic. Life should be about appreciating what you have, loving yourself, doing what you love, and finding beauty in small things, . It's not  about being beautiful but feeling beautiful.  The art of  life is in appreciating the absolute, in finding the divine beauty in nature and godliness in the miracle of being alive and having lived. When that happens , even if you are 100 years old, you will be the most beautiful human being on earth. You'll become God's  favorite child.

I really like what you wrote. Thank You! :)

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Applegarden

You look so sweet. :)

Goes well with your name. 

Thank you! You look nice aswell! :)

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Isn't this a breaching privacy guidelines? 

No, not thus far.

This is from forum guidlenes:

"No posting personal information such as address, phone number, or email"

Also, no Fb, instagram, skype, etc accounts on open forum.

No meet up groups.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

No posting personal information such as address, phone number, or email"

I think it should also include social media because social media handle can easily disclose location or email id or Facebook. 

I think harassment over social media can be very common. 

So there should be a clear guideline for that. 

People here shouldn't be forced to give their social media to anyone. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

People here shouldn't be forced to give their social media to anyone. 

How can you be forced to do this?

Just don't give it out. I'm assuming you mean via PM, because doing it on open forum isn't allowed.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

How can you be forced to do this?

Just don't give it out. I'm assuming you mean via PM, because doing it on open forum isn't allowed.

That's awesome. Yes I meant pm. I won't give it. 

It's good that this forum has a strict guideline over privacy. Very few online sites have that which are easy targets of stalking/cyber bullying. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Yes I meant pm. I won't give it

Be suspicious if you've only had a few PM messages with someone and then you are asked to chat off forum. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

Be suspicious if you've only had a few PM messages with someone and then you are asked to chat off forum. 

Exactly. This happened a few times. I was careful though.