@Igor82 I like that grill boi

Best post of 2018 so far :D:D

Rocking that beard/stubble action  :D

Have a nice day or night everyone!

21684560_1529394140445541_398642709_o.jpg

4 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@starsofclay@starsofclay oh my God I give up :( stupid phone bug

I feel your pain, mine has bugs frequently :D

@Authentical lol well actually it's a forum bug, but only if you post with your phone, you can't erase quote boxes or the @user box... 

Anyway I was gonna tell all you guys nice pics hope all is well

Charlotte removed her pic :ph34r:

I'm not a stalker, I know that by pure coincidence :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Charlotte removed her pic :ph34r:

I'm not a stalker, I know that by pure coincidence :ph34r:

Didn't want to leave my mug (face) on here any longer than needs be ?? plus I got insecure (that's the truth really) :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Didn't want to leave my mug (face) on here any longer than needs be ?? plus I got insecure (that's the truth really) :ph34r:

Insecure ?

With this pic ?

Are you fucking kidding me ? ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

21 minutes ago, Shin said:

Insecure ?

With this pic ?

Are you fucking kidding me ? ???

You know what I'm like ?

Told you I have self image issues ?

19 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

You know what I'm like ?

Told you I have self image issues ?

Proof no matter how much times somebody tells you are beautiful you might still not believe it!

Congrats, Charlotte!!!!

Let me give my 2 cents on this. Just my opinion. Read it at  your own risk.

Beauty is such a double edged sword , it is at the same time the most precious thing in the world and also the most deadliest thing. It has the potential to make you feel absolutely great, like in a cloud 9 , and at the same time it can crumble you into pieces, beat you down into a bloody pulp. I have seen boys going tooth and nail for pretty girls, and girls fighting viciously over handsome boys. It is obvious why beauty is good, because it is a statement that says you are worthy of  love , it basically says that- I am a valuable person. I am an important person , not only to others but to yourself.  It is an avenue to acquire love and admiration, sense of  worth, which is a need which every living being and every creature on earth aspire to have, live for , die for , the fundamental basic need of their life. When this need is fulfilled, one feels  great. 

So how does beauty become a living hell? It is when you start to increase your standard. When you think that this person is more  beautiful than me. She is  more curvier, has bigger eyes, has smoother skin.And this is all just a game of genetics, statistics and chance, it has nothing to do with your being, you have no responsibility, it's  not like you get bigger eyes, symmetric faces, smoother skin because you are a deserving. It's all about the bell curve.  You have pretty eyes, blonde hair, smoother skin all right, but we ave 9 billion people  on this earth, there is a good chance that there are thousand others who have slightly better facial symmetry, slightly better curves, slightly bigger eyes, and another 1000 who are better then them, and then comes another 1000  who are better and so on it  doesn't ever end. And if your emotions are  dictated by such comparisions, then  you have a disastrous emotional life. By that  logic  all the people in asian countries , who have black hair instead of blonde, who don't have as much whiter skin , have brown eyes instead of blue, should be  mentally and emotionally crippled and handicapped  for life. But this doesn't happen. I have seen far beautiful people living absolutely miserable lives and far homelier people living the  greatest life ever. The beautiful people  start to raise their standard and get into a comparison game, which basically means a pathetic miserable life. Once you get  into that mindset, it's just pathetic, they are so like a slave just hopelessly attached to their beauty, and in few years they start to get into their 40s and start to see their  vibrant beauty disappear and become jealous of  other  younger people who are beautiful then them just like in that snow white story. Then you have got more suffering, more pain, more misery. It's pathetic. Life should be about appreciating what you have, loving yourself, doing what you love, and finding beauty in small things, . It's not  about being beautiful but feeling beautiful.  The art of  life is in appreciating the absolute, in finding the divine beauty in nature and godliness in the miracle of being alive and having lived. When that happens , even if you are 100 years old, you will be the most beautiful human being on earth. You'll become God's  favorite child.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

I think a person who is into truth and the absolute will not even bother about who is "young" with "great hair" and "big eyes." The person won't even give it a thought. It's all based on society and the subjective opinions of others. There are much better things to focus on in life.

For example, monks and gurus are pretty much into truth. They either shave all their hair off or grow their hair long. They wear robes. I don't see them wanting a certain style to be stylish for anyone. They know that ego (self) is just fiction.

@Dragallur Thank you my friend :)

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy