egoeimai

Let us see your face

924 posts in this topic

@Preety_India I think you look amazing! I am proud of you for making this post and being so open. I think a lot of times we are our own worst critic. We beat ourselves up and give ourselves unrealistic expectations. If people judge you for who you are they don’t belong in your life. The right people will love you and appreciate you for who you are flaws and all! So embrace the flaws! Embrace your scars and imperfections! It’s what makes you, you! And if you don’t like them, you can fix them and heal! I find that when I say kind words to myself - example: I am beautiful. I am an amazing person. Etc. Just really loving myself unconditionally and really focusing in on that, it makes it a lot easier to take care of myself and make changes because I am motivated. The more you feel good, the easier it is to change!  

Here is a picture of me taken a few days ago. And I am not perfect by no means…my teeth are messed up so I’m afraid to smile anymore. I dye my hair to cover up the greys! And I worry about getting older and still being attractive. I’m almost 40! 
But I realize I’m good enough just as I am and I don’t need to impress anyone and do these things because I love myself. 

I am totally awesome! And I am totally me! I am totally awesome! And I am totally free! I have power and I use it everyday in a totally awesome way! I am totally awesome! And I am totally me!

source: unknown, heard from a song during childhood 

15E5CB0C-D299-4D29-A80C-AF589991CB74.jpeg

@Peace-and-Love  That was beautifully written. Very uplifting. You look absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much. :)<3

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 1/9/2021 at 10:56 PM, The0Self said:

24BCBA09-2E10-4EFB-9C2D-9F23CA6B69EB.jpeg

how does a 9 looking chad like u end up doing self actualization and meditation. as far as i know most chads have low attention span and are busy partying and they never end up in self help

On 4/9/2021 at 0:59 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Sorry for the lights haha, but I liked this picture

Selfie.jpg

are u a pakistani

On 08/02/2022 at 7:57 AM, itachi uchiha said:

as far as i know most chads have low attention span and are busy partying and they never end up in self help

that might be because what you know of the world comes from consuming copious amounts of incel propaganda lol

1 hour ago, something_else said:

that might be because what you know of the world comes from consuming copious amounts of incel propaganda lol

is there a thing as incel propoganda. damn. first time to hear

@itachi uchiha I'd call it marketing rather than propaganda

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Barbara Damn NDAs are everywhere these days ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback