egoeimai

Let us see your face

924 posts in this topic

@Faceless  A tibetan Monk!!! hehehehe...

Nice pic Faceless

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

@Faceless  A tibetan Monk!!! hehehehe...

Nice pic Faceless

??

Thank you:)

7 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Faceless I was not expecting to see your face

My mask ?

lol 

Edited by Faceless

@moon777light Did you draw/create your own profile picture? It honestly resembles you a LOT, in the best way possible. Cheers. :)

10 hours ago, Faceless said:

DF965B80-97BE-480F-B20E-869A703A38E3.jpeg?

??

PANews_P-04e1077d-9cfb-4dc8-8670-82106c5

Whoa.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

On 4/18/2018 at 2:34 AM, ppfeiff said:

@moon777light Did you draw/create your own profile picture? It honestly resembles you a LOT, in the best way possible. Cheers. :)

hahaha thank you :)  no i did not (I WISH I DID) i found it scrolling down tumblr and thought omg this kinda resembles me :D

Nice pic! @Iorga Camil  !!!!

@moon777light @ppfeiff

I liked a lot your icon @moon777light and because I am curious and I like to draw I made a google image search and I found the artist. hehehe...

https://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/art/Gloves-560822899

He seems to be amazing, great art!

His name is Ilya Kuvshinov and lives in Japan. I knew about him because of a drawing that was going around internet long time ago based on the movie the Professional

https://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/art/Mathilda-Leon-429473632

Awesome stuff, and the most interesting thing is that he has a Patreon page and is making like 3000 per week!!!! OMG

https://www.patreon.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya

I want to do that kind of money doing art!!! Sh*t!!!! Lol

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Nice pic! @Iorga Camil  !!!!

@moon777light @ppfeiff

I liked a lot your icon @moon777light and because I am curious and I like to draw I made a google image search and I found the artist. hehehe...

https://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/art/Gloves-560822899

He seems to be amazing, great art!

His name is Ilya Kuvshinov and lives in Japan. I knew about him because of a drawing that was going around internet long time ago based on the movie the Professional

https://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/art/Mathilda-Leon-429473632

Awesome stuff, and the most interesting thing is that he has a Patreon page and is making like 3000 per week!!!! OMG

https://www.patreon.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya

I want to do that kind of money doing art!!! Sh*t!!!! Lol

Goodluck with that, it's also my life purpose lol, and it's &^$*king cliche as hell, everyone wants to do it.

I painted my g/f from imagination, stylized.XkNf7tx.jpg

Painted a sakimichan ref from scratch with my own touches.

k98uLzm.jpg

I also do 3D stuff, but I guess this isn't the thread for it, sorry, ok back to real photos :P

Edited by blazed

@blazed  Nice stuff! Who knows? We have to do that anyway hehehe... If I really can do what I am doing at the printing office I am working now I would be happy anyway hehehehe...

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

@blazed  Nice stuff! Who knows? We have to do that anyway hehehe... If I really can do what I am doing at the printing office I am working now I would be happy anyway hehehehe...

Thanks, Do you do any artwork at the print office? or only print stuff?

@blazed No, it's only boring work Lol... I just check the files that are sent to us, they are already designed so I just have to check that the file is Ok to print and then I do the imposition for big presses. We do mostly magazines. It's not bad, I really enjoy my work, but I would like to do more art, I really like comics. 

Were are you located? I am in New Jersey and I am planning to go to the New York Comicon in October. I want to have a table there in the artist alley and if everything goes well I will have a printed comic to sell or to give, not sure about that.

^_^

I am going to post some stuff in this thread, so we don't hijack @egoeimai thread.

:P

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Drawing/painting is excellent. Keep it up guys?

Thanks @Faceless  It's incredible but you (people in general) can learn a lot about yourself by doing art. 

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

22 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks @Faceless  It's incredible but you (people in general) can learn a lot about yourself by doing art. 

^_^

Sure

If one masters the art of living all expression is in a way artistic. 

A silent,steady, and empty mind implies creativity. 

The degree of quality expressed depends on that inward state of being. 

Are you going to post any of your work soon?

Edited by Faceless