egoeimai

Let us see your face

924 posts in this topic

I will post some sketches I was doing, probably tomorrow. I posted one in that thread, here it is.

I am working on a new webpage, I will send you the link when is ready. I have some illustration in my graphic design website, here http://mowsedesign.com/portfolio-item/illustrations/ 

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@pluto You got me excited for a second;)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

7 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I am going to post some stuff in this thread, so we don't hijack @egoeimai thread.

:P

Cool, are you going to post a page from your comic book? :D

1 hour ago, blazed said:

Yes, I will do that, no problem hehehe... soon I will be doing a webcomic. A writer is working on the script, it will be live soon.

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

@abrakamowse wowowww his work is amazing, thanks for finding the artist :) 

Yes, he is... thank to you too... because due to your icon I could find about him. I am following him on twitter and I added it to my patreon and facebook!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse Thank you for researching the artist! $3K+ / week, wow. I showed this to my brother who's going to university for illustration. Awesome find. 

2 hours ago, ppfeiff said:

@abrakamowse Thank you for researching the artist! $3K+ / week, wow. I showed this to my brother who's going to university for illustration. Awesome find. 

You are welcome @ppfeiff  I was surprised too. It has motivated me to keep trying with my Patreon page hehehe... 

17 hours ago, blazed said:

I posted some sketches here, I will post pages tomorrow in that thread

:-)

This is me now 

IMG_20180423_223611301_BURST001.jpg

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

Hello everyone❤️ Here is the face behind the avatar, before and after a haircut today (It was much overdue). Have a great day, be your hearts eternal liberator!

24E98002-1DD7-4C0A-8C62-D039ADF7DD12.jpeg

57D95C43-5E6B-4B14-89A0-BBB25DF87311.jpeg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Nice pics guys! Awesome. It's good to know how we look behind our icons and nicknames. 

:-)

Hahahahahah! Guyssssss!! I wanna see you all in persooooooon!!!

39 minutes ago, moon777light said:

you guys all look so sweet <3 

lol thank you, you're sweet :) 

Nice pics guys!