MarkusSweden

There is no such thing as male and female!

56 posts in this topic

Transgender professor claims there is no such thing as male and female sexes. 

Why do Jordan Peterson still 2018 claim that biology is a legit paradigm? 

Biology is a false narrative based on materialism. 

The Transgender professor doesn't know about spirituality and probably believe in the materialist paradigm, but he is SO ahead in understanding of reality compare to Jordan Peterson since the transgender professor at least know that biology is a fantasy, an illusion. 

The idea that there is man/boys and girls/women are nothing but rubbish. Biology has NOTHING to do with reality. 

Sexes are nothing but a brainwashed idea. Women and men exists only as a thought, there is no such thing in reality, only human beings that DECIDE for themselves what they are. 

Identity is ONLY a social construct, biology has nothing to do with it, in fact all of biology is nothing but a completely a made up field. 

An unconscious and ignorant man as Petersen would probably view me as a 6'2 man in my 30s, not as the little homosexual 12 year old 4'9 girl that I truly am.

When will ignorant people as Jordan Petersen cease to be on this planet?   

main-qimg-ab12b75ffdf3ab4b38debfbf53041f9d-c-1.jpg

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Sexes and genders are two different things

Edited by Monkey-man

49 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Biology is a false narrative based on materialism. 

Well, ultimately literally everything is a false narrative based on materialism. But relatively speaking (the relative terminology that you´re using in your posts) there are male and female gender.

This is like saying someone is crazy for answering the question Marcus Sweden when asked who are you,  you are MarcusSweden, it´s true in one level but not on a deeper level.

This way of reasoning will get you nowhere :)

If one stops viewing everything trough non-duality goggles for just a second, genders are a legitimate thing. Everyone posting here is a product of a man and a woman, denying this is just lunacy. The body that you are aware of, that you can call "yours", has a gender and a distinct biology that differs from your wifes or sisters biology. Remember! No non-duality goggles. Go ask your father and mother, they know. Just because you gender is not a thing in your current experience, like sights and sounds, does not mean that now it's not a thing at all. It's precisely that: a thing in the world of duality. 

A solid rigid gender based on your genitalia does indeed not exist as a real thing, thats in the mind, as the shirt you posted suggests. But thats gender IDENTITY, thats a whole different thing. 

If you seriously think biology is a scam and an illegitimate thing, I suggest you pick up a biology book, go outside to read it and shut off this forum for a while. Biology describes a distinct feature of this "dream", and inside the dream its completely legitimate. 

Yes, every distinction collapses under non-duality and that horse is only a wet spot on the floor at this point on this forum. 

13 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Well, ultimately literally everything is a false narrative based on materialism. But relatively speaking (the relative terminology that you´re using in your posts) there are male and female gender.

This is like saying someone is crazy for answering the question Marcus Sweden when asked who are you,  you are MarcusSweden, it´s true in one level but not on a deeper level.

Get it! Thanks! 

Is it fair to say that reality takes place in to planes so to speak. In one relative plane of reality, gender exists, and on a deeper layer/plane of reality it doesn't? 

DW6NI5jXUAAYMUZ.jpg

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Also, everything jordan peterson talks about is bs, as he only talks about distinct things... Wait, that does not sound right.... :D

He might be not so conscious, but don't get hating on people that you recognize as less conscious as you, as there are infinite levels of potential consciousness thats above you. It way more usefull to look up, not down. 

18 minutes ago, molosku said:

If one stops viewing everything trough non-duality goggles for just a second, genders are a legitimate thing. Everyone posting here is a product of a man and a woman, denying this is just lunacy. The body that you are aware of, that you can call "yours", has a gender and a distinct biology that differs from your wifes or sisters biology. Remember! No non-duality goggles. Go ask your father and mother, they know. Just because you gender is not a thing in your current experience, like sights and sounds, does not mean that now it's not a thing at all. It's precisely that: a thing in the world of duality. 

A solid rigid gender based on your genitalia does indeed not exist as a real thing, thats in the mind, as the shirt you posted suggests. But thats gender IDENTITY, thats a whole different thing. 

If you seriously think biology is a scam and an illegitimate thing, I suggest you pick up a biology book, go outside to read it and shut off this forum for a while. Biology describes a distinct feature of this "dream", and inside the dream its completely legitimate. 

Yes, every distinction collapses under non-duality and that horse is only a wet spot on the floor at this point on this forum. 

You obviously didn't listening to the transgender professor who is also a historian of medicine. He say it very clear in this clip. Science has proven since over 50 years now that no such thing as female and mail gender exists. 

Why don't you look at the clip. It's 2018 now and we have new knowledge now.

Extreme progressive feminist-LGBTQ-marxist agenda is here to stay, simply because it's true. :D

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

If I have sex with a woman, a baby might get born as a result. If I get swifty with a man, no babies will come from that. 

If this does not prove that distinct genders are a thing, I don't know what does. I'm not sure what else I could even say about this. 

Does the word "gender" still refer to the thing that the wikipedia page "gender" is about? If not, well, we really threw a good word into the trash :D

You just have to understand that categories are not 100%-exception free.

Male/female is a very useful and accurate category 98% of the time. Are there exceptions? Of course! How could there not be when we're dealing with 7 billion people?

Is male/female your absolute identity? Of course not. From the Absolute perspective you are nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, molosku said:

If I have sex with a woman, a baby might get born as a result. If I get swifty with a man, no babies will come from that. 

If this does not prove that distinct genders are a thing, I don't know what does. I'm not sure what else I could even say about this. 

Does the word "gender" still refer to the thing that the wikipedia page "gender" is about? If not, well, we really threw a good word into the trash :D

xDxDxDxD very funny and true!

1 hour ago, Hsinav said:

Correct! The distinction between absolute and relative is not yet clear for many people in this forum.. Everything is illusion in the absolute level.. But you can't isolate something in relative reality (dream reality) and call it as an illusion. 

@MarkusSweden

John has a dream. In the dream, he sees a mirage in a desert but thinks it is water. He goes near and realizes there is no water. Was the water real? No! because he realized in his dream that it was a mirage.

Was the desert real? No! Because the desert only existed in the dream. But the desert is real in the dream in relation to the water.

Is John real? No.. John thinks he is John while he is neither a body and mind. But still, John is real in relation to his next door neighbour Peter.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

8 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

But you can't isolate something in relative reality (dream reality) and call it as an illusion. 

Very true!

13 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

John has a dream. In the dream, he sees a mirage in a desert but thinks it is water. He goes near and realizes there is no water. Was the water real? No! because he realized in his dream that it was a mirage.

Was the desert real? No! Because the desert only existed in the dream. But the desert is real in the dream in relation to the water.

Is John real? No.. John thinks he is John while he is neither a body and mind. But still, John is real in relation to his next door neighbour Peter.

Great analogy! This message is extremely useful for a lot of people and a lot of people get lost because they confuse the absolute with the relative.

6 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Reminder: Girls have vaginas, Boys have wee weees

Praise the Lord! 

2 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Great analogy! This message is extremely useful for a lot of people and a lot of people get lost because they confuse the absolute with the relative.

@Shanmugam But the absolute made the relative, or is the relative independent? 

If the absolute created the relative, how come it did so? 

Also, if relative is not separate and independent, but a dream in the absolute mind, how come the absolute not dream something more pleasant with no wars or multicultural rapes? 

Great analogy by the way @Shanmugam

Thanks! 

Namaste

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

An unconscious and ignorant man as Petersen would probably view me as a 6'2 man in my 30s, not as the little homosexual 12 year old 4'9 girl that I truly am.

I hope for your mental health you don't view yourself this way.

29 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Correct! The distinction between absolute and relative is not yet clear for many people in this forum.. Everything is illusion in the absolute level.. But you can't isolate something in relative reality (dream reality) and call it as an illusion. 

Yes, you gotta say everything is an illusion, you cant just pick certain elements in the dream and say they are illusion and others are not

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Shanmugam But the absolute made the relative, or is the relative independent? 

If the absolute created the relative, how come it did so? 

Also, if relative is not separate and independent, but a dream in the absolute mind, how come the absolute not dream something more pleasant with no wars or multicultural rapes? 

Great analogy by the way @Shanmugam

Thanks! 

Namaste

"If the absolute created the relative, how come it did so? "

Your question is about a basic difference in the metaphysical theory between Advaita Vedanta and Yoga

Advaita Vedanta argues that matter and relative reality came from consciousness. The logic it provides is this: How can consciousness arise from something which is not conscious such as matter?

Yoga and Samkhya argue that world came from unconscious principle called Pradhana. Consciousness is eternal and unborn. There are multiple conscious beings (Purushas). Consciousness could not have created matter because attributes such as 'doing', 'action' etc cannot apply to consciousness. Because consciousness itself doesn't have any attributes. according to the Samkhya school.

I will actually go with Buddha here. When Buddha was asked any metaphysical questions he would answer with the parable of the poisoned arrow:

It's just as if a man were wounded with an arrow thickly smeared with poison. His friends & companions, kinsmen & relatives would provide him with a surgeon, and the man would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the man who wounded me was a noble warrior, a priest, a merchant, or a worker.' He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know the given name & clan name of the man who wounded me... until I know whether he was tall, medium, or short... until I know whether he was dark, ruddy-brown, or golden-colored... until I know his home village, town, or city... until I know whether the bow with which I was wounded was a long bow or a crossbow... until I know whether the bowstring with which I was wounded was fiber, bamboo threads, sinew, hemp, or bark... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was wild or cultivated... until I know whether the feathers of the shaft with which I was wounded were those of a vulture, a stork, a hawk, a peacock, or another bird... until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was bound with the sinew of an ox, a water buffalo, a langur, or a monkey.' He would say, 'I won't have this arrow removed until I know whether the shaft with which I was wounded was that of a common arrow, a curved arrow, a barbed, a calf-toothed, or an oleander arrow.' The man would die and those things would still remain unknown to him

I don't know the answer for what created what, but it was never a problem to end my own suffering.. :) . 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam I would say that there is only Absolute, when you start mistaking the appearance as reality(Absolute), then the illusion is created. Saying that everything is an illusion is a good pointer as it negates the idea that duality can exist.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

@Shanmugam I would say that there is only Absolute, when you start mistaking the appearance as reality(Absolute), then the illusion is created. Saying that everything is an illusion is a good pointer as it negates the idea that duality can exist.

yes.. 

Shanmugam