Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

5-MeO-DMT: extract or buy online?

6 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone here, including you, @Leo Gura, has had the experience of extracting the substance on their own. It's probably safer, if done correctly, than buying on a dark web, but I want to hear your thoughts and experiences before diving into it on my own. Thanks in advance.

I'm really not sure but I think the "problem " with extracting it yourself would be, that you wouldn't end up with pure 5-meo-dmt but instead with a mixture of other substances as well. Depending on the plant you would probably still trip balls but it wouldn't be the same and it's risky to recommend.

@SirVladimir Test substances with kits, unless you are chemist, it is probably not such a good idea I think.

Edited by Dragallur
misspelling

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Extracting 5-MeO from plant sources is extremely difficult. Much harder than N,N-DMT. You'd have to be a chemist and need thousands of dollars of lab equipment to do it. Most plants that contain 5-MeO also contain N,N-DMT, and in much larger quantities. So you'd need a method to separate out both molecules. And 5-MeO-DMT is much less stable of a molecule than N,N-DMT.

I have only heard of one instance of a person being able to extract it. And the guy was a professional chemist. And even, it seems his results were mixed.

Or maybe someone will invent a better method in the future. But for now, it seems unrealistic. Finding a toad would be easier.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/

is the best place i have found where people know about the whole DMT processing more than anywhere else. There are quite a few experts too that have left behind well made guides and from there you can be linked to more professional sources.

B R E A T H E