MarkusSweden

Is love arbitrary?

10 posts in this topic

Today we saw Leo's second video containing a trip report on 5-meo-dmt. 

This was his deepest awakening so far, he even call it a total awakening or perfect awakening. 

The search is over from his perspective, from now on the meditation sessions will not contain any search, just dissolving into being infinite. Being infinite is the perfect meditation so to speak. 

But I noticed that in this episode, LOVE was not present in the way it was last time around(sept 2016) 

I thought that the deepest layer of existence was UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. It can't be more profound that unconditional love I thought. 

But love might be arbitrary, something you even have to transcend to go further down the rabbit hole of what's absolutely true. 

In fact, this is maybe precisely what Leo did, since this awakening was deeper this time around compare to his first experience with 5-meo-dmt. 

And if you compare the two episodes you'll notice that love is the only greater difference between the two. 

In his first video he really highlighted the aspect of unconditional love as a fundamental building block for the absolute, whereas in this one, that aspect was completely absent or transcended. 

First episode with a 5-meo-dmt trip report. (30 mg up the nose)

Second episode with a 5-meo-dmt trip report. (10 mg rectal) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

No it's transitory. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You obviously have no clue what is meant by either love or unconditional love for that matter...
We can only ever love - (or respectively fall in love with) ourselves. When "normal" (clueless) people say that they fell in love with someone, they essentially fell in love with someone else who either represents themselves to a great degree or resembles whatever they desire to be, become or have, with which they seemingly can't come up with on their own. Therefore, we only ever fall in love with what we already have (and want more of) or what we don't have (and want to compensate for). Compensation is actually the key-word here because true love manifests entirely differnt. True love only occurs when we recognize others to be a part of ourselves; or in other words: when we realize the essential non-differentness of others in realtion to ourselves. Of course, it goes without saying that this is deeply related to enlightenment and therefore, unconditional love is nothing else but the embodiment of this realisation. The deeper your enlightenment reaches, the deeper your capacity for love becomes

But obviously this kind of "universal love" towards everybody doesn't manifest itself in the way we "traditionally" acknowledge a love-relationship or a romantic relationship to be more precise. To be unconditionally loving doesn't mean that you're establishing romantic relationships with everybody and everything but it's simply the establsihment of an instant non-separable bond to everybody and everything you interact with, based on the deep realisation that you're essentially them and vice versa. It's true non-duality applied to social relationships and your way of dealing with them. 

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

13 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

You obviously have no clue what is meant by either love or unconditional love for that matter...
We can only ever love - (or respectively fall in love with) ourselves. When "normal" (clueless) people say that they fell in love with someone, they essentially fell in love with someone else who either represents themselves to a great degree or resembles whatever they desire to be, become or have, with which they seemingly can't come up with on their own. Therefore, we only ever fall in love with what we already have (and want more of) or what we don't have (and want to compensate for). Compensation is actually the key-word here because true love manifests entirely differnt. True love only occurs when we recognize others to be a part of ourselves; or in other words: when we realize the essential non-differentness of others in realtion to ourselves. Of course, it goes without saying that this is deeply related to enlightenment and therefore, unconditional love is nothing else but the embodiment of this realisation. The deeper your enlightenment reaches, the deeper your capacity for love becomes

But obviously this kind of "universal love" towards everybody doesn't manifest itself in the way we "traditionally" acknowledge a love-relationship or a romantic relationship to be more precise. To be unconditionally loving doesn't mean that you're establishing romantic relationship with everybody and everything but it's simply the establsihment of an instant non-separable bond to everybody and everything you interact with based on the deep realisation that you're essentially them and vice versa. It's true non-duality applied to social relationships and your way of dealing with them. 

You're saying that unconditional love is more then sex? Or not even sex at all???

Don't be harsh man, realise that not everyone is on the same level of understanding as you. 

Other than calling me clueless, it was a great answer though! 

Thanks. 

And congrats the the silver medal in the olympic hockey tournament, only seconds away from gold, beating Sweden, Canada and almost the russians as well. :)  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

when "no-self", the only way one can refer to himself is with unconditional love, that is because of the lack of judgment and conditions of any kind. when one knows that all is one, how can he refer to others otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Patang said:

when "no-self", the only way one can refer to himself is with unconditional love, that is because of the lack of judgment and conditions of any kind. when one knows that all is one, how can he refer to others otherwise.

I need that!

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@MarkusSweden Yeah sry, next time I'll use more smileys so it won't come off as too harsh^_^ I obviously didn't intend to get across like that but people can sometimes be quite stubborn and naive on this forum (this is not referring to you, it's just a generalisation). Other than that, I generally don't refrain from calling people names or attaching various attributes to them because it gives them a bit of a wake-up call to their egos as well, but I do not (NEVER) intend to actually insult or hurt anybody since I know that (figuratively and/or not) I'm only hurting myself with that anyways. I always love whenever I remind myself of a short snippet of a conversation with my ex-gf that went like:
Me: "Don't take what I say personally."
Her: "Well, how am I supposed to take it otherwise?"
Me: "Just don't take it personal... then you will get what I say"

Needless to say she obviously didn't get what I was trying to get across to her but anyways...
To answer your question in reagrds to sex, it's completely seperated from true love, meaning that it's a seperate thing to deal with. You can truly love people without having sex with them or even wanting to have sex with them but it's surely nothing bad if you do or want to, that's completely fine and natural.

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

In fact, in addition to what I already said, unconditional love is ultimately equal to impersonal love -- it's just love all on its own. People who are truly unconditionally loving do not essentially radiate with love that is exceptional to the other but instead their very essence has become love. They don't necessarily need someone else to feel or express love since they have realised that true love is in its essence completely impersonal (EDIT) and everything else they might call "love" is merely a compensation for personal lack.

Edited by DocHoliday

20 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

In fact, in addition to what I already said, unconditional love is ultimately equal to impersonal love -- it's just love all on its own. People who are truly unconditionally loving do not essentially radiate with love that is exceptional to the other but instead their very essence has become love. They don't necessarily need someone else to feel or express love since they have realised that true love is in its essence completely impersonal. 

Very good! Thanks! 

Would you mind giving response to my other thread about the "why-question"? 

I would appreciate that! :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no?