Slade

What are the best podcasts you guys know of?

15 posts in this topic

Recommend your favorite podcasts for self help or other cool shit. 

I just watch music videos and enlightenment teachers on youtube (Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, Noah Elkrief)

I like to listen to Cardone Zone, The school of greatness, and the brendon show. I usually will listen to these while I'm cleaning, studying, or while I'm driving.

Life changers.

I like the H3H3 podcast for just chilling, but if I want to learn something I listen to Joe Rogan.

I like Buddhist geeks even if I think they have stopped sending more episodes. Also Sam Harris podcast can be interesting. Of course Leo’s podcast to. 

ChooseFI (on financial independance), The art of storytelling, tiny leaps big changes

I don't listen to podcasts. I must watch with a video most of the time even if it's just a talking head.

“Philosophize this” , a bit strange first 4-5 episodes, but then magical.

5 hours ago, At awe said:

“Philosophize this” , a bit strange first 4-5 episodes, but then magical.

Yes good one!

I also love Aubrey Marcus' podcast. Pretty much the only one I'm listening to at the moment.

In the past I listened to a lot to "This Jungian Life" and Russell Brands "Under the skin"

Cal Newport, Philosophize this, Under the skin: I will check those out! :)

The podcasts that I've listened to the past at least half way through are:

This Podcast Will Kill You: They talk about diseases, biology, viruses and the history around it. Normally I'm not interested in those kind of things but they are so well spoken and have really pleasant voices to listen to, and the history behind it makes it very interesting. I stopped listening to it once covid hit because I became tired of all the virus talk, but I might continue listening to this. (edit: warning it does get gory and gruesome though, because of the nature of disease and history)

This Jungian Life: This is the one I'm currently listening to...so far so good!

The Chickpeeps podcast: Hosted by Evanna Lynch, it's fun to listen to if your specifically into veganism and Harry Potter. My favorite episodes were the ones with Elliot Knight! It helped me have a less pessimistic view on the world and food when I listened to this in 2018 and it helped me feel less excluded while changing my diet

Wolf 359: A sci fi fantasy podcast, it kept me very entertained for a few months. The major downside is that the main characters voice can get annoying, as well as the characters bickering. Also the podcast started off comedic but turns into a drama several episodes in. But the plots were interesting and held my interest (even though they could be a bit chaotic), (the last several episodes I wasn't super into though) What I liked about the story was it started off with 'nothingness', just casually working in space, and then information about the characters and story was revealed bit by bit, so not to confuse or overwhelm you. 

The Draftsman show: An art podcast, is entertaining and makes me laugh as well as learning about art. Specifically, making your way in becoming a professional artist and learning your craft, not the history behind art. 

Edited by Myioko