StephenK

Some questions for the Enlightened

44 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Whatever works for you man. Thats the only rule in the end.

Surrendering is what gave me most peace. Even doe effort helped me too

On 2/24/2018 at 2:02 PM, StephenK said:

When you look at an object, then close your eyes, do you have a sense that the object is still there?

Perciever is perception 

When you look at an object, where do you feel yourself to be in relation to it? Is there a sense of there being a 'center' to your experience, or is 'everything' the center?

I am it

Do you believe your awakened state could be altered if a disease of the mind were to occur (dementia, brain-damage etc.)?

Idk, beliefs are not real

Do you still suffer, and what is the nature of that suffering?

No

What is love?

A word/label pointing to what is. Another term for Absolute 

Edited by Natasha
clarification

1. When you look at an object, then close your eyes, do you have a sense that the object is still there?

Yes and No, it depends on what you focus.

2. When you look at an object, where do you feel yourself to be in relation to it? Is there a sense of there being a 'center' to your experience, or is 'everything' the center?

You have the sense of you being the center at the same time everything else, depends on what you are focusing on. 

3. Do you believe your awakened state could be altered if a disease of the mind were to occur (dementia, brain-damage etc.)?

Enlightenment is the escape of disease. Only in case of a physical accident one can be shaken from natural flow. 

4. Do you still suffer, and what is the nature of that suffering?

Suffering becomes a growth, and is no more suffering because you know THE WHY you feel what you feel.

5. What is love?

Love is natural flow, unity.

Love does not exist. It is the society concept. 

In another sense, only the enlightened one can know true love. 

On 24.2.2018 at 8:02 PM, StephenK said:
  1. When you look at an object, then close your eyes, do you have a sense that the object is still there?
  2. When you look at an object, where do you feel yourself to be in relation to it? Is there a sense of there being a 'center' to your experience, or is 'everything' the center?
  3. Do you believe your awakened state could be altered if a disease of the mind were to occur (dementia, brain-damage etc.)?
  4. Do you still suffer, and what is the nature of that suffering?
  5. What is love?

1. No, but I don't even have the sense that it is there when I look at it. It's more like I experience a veil of moving sensations that are completely flat in empty space.

2. Head area still is dominant because sight is a very strong sense perception. Other then that, I have no sense center because it feels like I experience a little flat bubble and that there is nothing "before/behind" that bubble.

3. Awakening is not a state. But yeah, you can feel shitty but you are still awoke. I was ill a few weeks ago, it was shitty. But I was still awoke.

4. Yeah, the character still suffers because he is a romantic in love with certain elements in life. I don't even want to get rid of this. I wanna get rid of a few addictions over time because they are unnecessary. But I don't need to get rid of every suffering, it's not "that bad" any more. It's just an element of the whole deal. What is the nature of suffering. For me, right now? The non-acceptance of an very intense sense perception. But this question should be explored a lot more. Good one.

5. Haven't felt "guy-to-girl" love since I awoke. So, I don't know. If you mean that.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.