Ether

What would you do if you met Buddha?

23 posts in this topic

what would you do if you met buddha? literally? I would probably meditate next to him in the bodhi tree :D

1572854-L-nj-Y-xu-n-Quote-If-you-meet-the-Buddha-on-the-road-kill-him.jpg

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Snifffinf some 5-meo and banging some latinos.

DUH !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@sgn I thought of the same quote, I would probably just smile and say hi just like I do with all other people.

As there are so many contractions about which techniques he really taught... ask him to clarify it ¬¬

2 minutes ago, Blissout said:

As there are so many contractions about which techniques he really taught... ask him to clarify it ¬¬

He used mindfulness, thats for sure

Hey Buddha have you seen zorba?

'

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

The eye can't turn round and see itself, so you can never meet the Buddha, only be it.  If you see him, kill him.

Squawk!  

But really, if I saw someone Buddha like, I'd ask them to shoot woowoo rays into my eyeballs and wake my ass up.  :D

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

I’d ask him who he really is, and I imagine we’d both die laughing. 

That's how I want to go out!

Grace

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’d ask him who he really is, and I imagine we’d both die laughing. 

What do you mean? He is Siddharta!

3 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

The eye can't turn round and see itself, so you can never meet the Buddha, only be it.  If you see him, kill him.

Squawk!  

But really, if I saw someone Buddha like, I'd ask them to shoot woowoo rays into my eyeballs and wake my ass up.  :D

It doesnt work that way

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

What do you mean? He is Siddharta!

It doesnt work that way

Matt Kahn says he shot woowoo rays into someone once and woke then up.  I have no idea if it's true.

But I'm really talking about direct transmission, just trying to be funny.

Ramana Maharshi and countless other teachers believe in direct transmission, just being in the presence of someone fully awakened can help along the process, so I'm told.

What do you think?

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

38 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

Matt Kahn says he shot woowoo rays into someone once and woke then up.  I have no idea if it's true.

But I'm really talking about direct transmission, just trying to be funny.

Ramana Maharshi and countless other teachers believe in direct transmission, just being in the presence of someone fully awakened can help along the process, so I'm told.

What do you think?

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@MiracleMan Yes. This is a ‘real’ thing that happens.  The obviousness hits them like a tidal wave, and then it’s all laughs and tears for a long while. 

I have been with my mentor for 2 years and that neverh appened xD

@Ether I don’t now how to offer help with that. I’ve been meeting with people, doing this thing for a few hours, starting with them writing down what they are, and mostly listening while they go through self discovery. It’s been successful. For the most recent person, it was very short and spontaneous, and very beautiful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@MiracleMan Yes. This is a ‘real’ thing that happens.  The obviousness hits them like a tidal wave, and then it’s all laughs and tears for a long while. 

I like to use woowoo rays, I've seen it used as a derogatory term against spiritual folks but I remember Matt Kahn embracing it and using it anyways, and I just thought it was the most hilarious thing.  So hopefully folks won't take me too seriously.

Hit me with the juice!

Also, I've seen this in Christian mysticism too, laying on hands and what not, and I've been to events like that in my youth and the energy of the atmosphere was unbelievable.  I have my own personal hang ups about organized religion, but i remember 'feeling' much more than 'thinking' in those times of being in the church.  The words went right by me.

I had a huge falling out of my religion when I became a teenager and I focused much more of the words, thoughts, instead of that feeling I could only describe in words as just 'yes, Lord, yes'.  So I definitely do believe in direct transmission, I imagine it could even be more effective than sharing words! 

Sorry for the long response but you always seem to bring stuff out Nahm lol. 

Grace

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

I have been with my mentor for 2 years and that neverh appened xD

Maybe it has!  Haven't you made progress?  Sorry I did over exaggerate a bit, I'm not sure if the person became enlightened after that event with Matt.  I can find you the video where he describes it if you like. 

Adyashanti has said that someone woke up right then and there in front of his eyes through direct transmission, but this seems rare, I guess the guy was on the tipping point. 

Grace

Just now, MiracleMan said:

Maybe it has!  Haven't you made progress?  Sorry I did over exaggerate a bit, I'm not sure if the person became enlightened after that event with Matt.  I can find you the video where he describes it if you like. 

Adyashanti has said that someone woke up right then and there in front of his eyes through direct transmission, but this seems rare, I guess the guy was on the tipping point. 

I made progress but not because i have been with him. Its because i put effort into learning haha, and now im letting go of effort :)