billiesimon

Social Justice warriors and enlightenment

71 posts in this topic

What do spiritually actualized people think of social justice people?

In my opinion they are insane and completely in the lowest consciousness paradigm. Always talking about hate and seeing the world as a struggle, using censorship and shaming on everybody.

In my humble opinion they are extremely far away from enlightenment and acceptance of people.

What do you think?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

You say they are away from acceptance buut...arent you rejecting them?

Paradoxes ;)

I think most of the people classified as "social justice warriors" have good intentions but certainly  have questionable means of protesting and communicating their point of view.

With that said, I would equally presume that anyone whose quick to label a group of people as "SJW" or something "other" is just as far from enlightenment. : )

Edited by abundance
Spelling error

I appreciate all the challeging responses, and I get it that I have to focus on myself :)
But you're excusing their violent and hateful behaviour. 

I'm not talking about hippies.

I'm talking about violent marches on the streets, destroying property, destroying buildings, attacking people from the political centre and the political right, damaging random people.

I don't care if I judge them, I've never done anything violent in my life. I don't understand why you're defending them just because they are pro-democrats.
And I'm not a republican, I'm libertarian and centrist.

I just don't like violent and anti-freedom people. Are you sure of being pro freedom, guys?

Inquire in the now.

1 minute ago, billiesimon said:

I appreciate all the challeging responses, and I get it that I have to focus on myself :)
But you're excusing their violent and hateful behaviour. 

I'm not talking about hippies.

I'm talking about violent marches on the streets, destroying property, destroying buildings, attacking people from the political centre and the political right, damaging random people.

I don't care if I judge them, I've never done anything violent in my life. I don't understand why you're defending them just because they are pro-democrats.
And I'm not a republican, I'm libertarian and centrist.

I just don't like violent and anti-freedom people. Are you sure of being pro freedom, guys?

Nobody is defending them, it is just that they are human beings just like you and maybe what they are doing may not be correct but you still have to accept them as they are. Once you accept them as they are, then you can criticise them to be otherwise 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

We are responsible for our own conduct in our daily life. If we each act the way we preach then society would be ok. 

Bringing about change in ourselves is all we can do. All outward disorder is a reflection of the ‘individual’ inward disorder. 

Just now, Faceless said:

We are responsible for our own conduct in our daily life. If we each act the way we preach then society would be ok. 

Bringing about change in ourselves is all we can do. All outward disorder is a reflection of the ‘individual’ inward disorder. 

bingo ;)

If we see this disorder in another it’s a great indication that that individual suffers tremendously from fear, sorrow, and pain. 

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

If we see this disorder in another it’s a great indication that that individual suffers tremendously from fear, sorrow, and pain. 

I love deep insights like this.

Yes, sometimes I'm obsessed with crazy and violent news because I deeply fear disorder and hatred, and danger. I recognize this as a mirror of my insecurities and fragility.

It's hard to stay focused on yourself in these moments.

Inquire in the now.

Just now, billiesimon said:

I love deep insights like this.

Yes, sometimes I'm obsessed with crazy and violent news because I deeply fear disorder and hatred, and danger. I recognize this as a mirror of my insecurities and fragility.

It's hard to stay focused on yourself in these moments.

Oh I totally understand. I think about that constantly. That’s why I put all my energy into awarness. 

What we do now effects the whole. Also I have a son and I want his future and his kids future to be a joy. 

We are doing the world a service by sharing wholeness to others by various expressions of awareness and communication?

again I totally undertand you about what’s going on the world. 

@Faceless Dont force your kids into enlightenment. Just let them be and if they ask for advice, tell em what you know from your experience.

That would be my advice.

Ah man, I swear life can be wonderful and I havent even reached the peak ^_^

Focus on your breath or just observe.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Faceless Dont force your kids into enlightenment. Just let them be and if they ask for advice, tell em what you know from your experience.

That would be my advice.

Ah man, I swear life can be wonderful and I havent even reached the peak ^_^

Focus on your breath or just observe.

Yeah I would never even mention enlightenment to him. 

Hopfully he sees the futility in the movement of becoming. 

I think this will rub off on him. I also think my understanding of how conditioning works will play a big part in his being. 

?

@Faceless Dont be afraid to talk about enlightenment with him, its just a topic, just try not over do it, or if you want to over do it, thats ok too. Everything is ok man! Bad and good dont exist!!!

It is in the movement of becoming that all these issues in relationship happen in the first place. Relationship with others and ourselves. 

‘Becoming’ psychologically always implies conflict 

Edited by Faceless

Where there is conflict there is fear, where there is fear there is violence. 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Where there is conflict there is fear, where there is fear there is violence. 

You really do talk like J.Krishnamurti

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H