VividReality

Time Truth

10 posts in this topic

Why do i live inside this time frame? 

Can it be possible that i'm keeping time in my head? 

If i die, will time stop existing in my mind?

Wait, time is part of the illusion, yet the illusion is insistent consistent, making it true. But not Truth, so wait what recites in Truth? Patterns, systems of living? Natural Eco system? What is it that i'm looking for? 

You are right : time is  illusion if we use our logic to describe it :

-Is there any past? we only think about it.It only exists in our mind

-what about future? something we think will happen.It is not real.

-the only thing remains is now,The moment we are living in. But what is it?whenever you begin to feel it or think about it,it is gone.there is no way to know it by your brain.

Edited by nima

Would ask this in the spirituality, enlightenment forum. Eckart Tolle does an excellent job explaining the concept of time. Think in the 'Power of Now' or 'A New Earth'

I've come to think Time is a cloud, a gad, a form of energy that is to be used even if one doesn't want to or need to. It really does not matter if you are aware of time itself, it's part of your biological system of life. But Time is more then this, it's a cycle, a pattern that can be used and measured, has been measured, and can actually be used to synchronize events. I find this amazing, and am willing to use it, simply because i'm in it regardless if i want to or not. They say there is a choice, yet i feel like it's just part of my minds way of thinking to think there is a choice.

On 2-3-2016 at 6:10 AM, nima said:

You are right : time is  illusion if we use our logic to describe it :

-Is there any past? we only think about it.It only exists in our mind

-what about future? something we think will happen.It is not real.

-the only thing remains is now,The moment we are living in. But what is it?whenever you begin to feel it or think about it,it is gone.there is no way to know it by your brain.

The now you are living in is the same as future and past, all part of the illusion.

There is no moment and there is no one living it.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

38 minutes ago, VividReality said:

I've come to think Time is a cloud, a gad, a form of energy that is to be used even if one doesn't want to or need to. It really does not matter if you are aware of time itself, it's part of your biological system of life. But Time is more then this, it's a cycle, a pattern that can be used and measured, has been measured, and can actually be used to synchronize events. I find this amazing, and am willing to use it, simply because i'm in it regardless if i want to or not. They say there is a choice, yet i feel like it's just part of my minds way of thinking to think there is a choice.

Space, time and matter is all inside the illusion. When you are in the illusion, you can tell time to be whatever you want it to be. Under the illusion is truth, but you have to look carefully to see it :) The illusion is actually in image of Truth itself, it represents truth. Like an elaborate metaphor.

And you can never 'know' truth, since from the perception of time the truth is always changing. When you think you know it, it changes. By trying to grab it, you lose it. You can always try ofcourse, but if the truth would let itself be captured by illusion it would flip over the roles. The truth would become the illusion and the illusion would become the truth.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

There is a system of the brain responsible for keeping track of time. Hallucinogenic substances can mess with this time process to produce some interesting changes in your perception of time. Often when I've been on a psychedelic time will lose all meaning (it's impossible to describe this is like) and I will lose the ability to keep track of time, whether one minute or one hour has passed it becomes impossible to tell. An interesting experience I had on LSD was where time began to gradually slow down, it felt as if it was about to stop but then it became fast again.

What is time in the external world? I have no idea, it's a real mystery. Something interesting that's been discovered by time, which you may have heard of, is that time is relative (special relativity). Time is slower from a frame of reference which is travelling at a higher speed than one at a lower speed (time is also slower when under stronger gravity). So if you're travelling at a very high velocity one year may have passed for you, but for someone who is stationary, decades may have passed.

You've got to remember that what you are perceiving is not how the external world really is (assuming an external world exists). Matter and energy interact with your body in certain ways which cause signals to be sent to the brain (ie touching a surface may cause nerves to fire, sending an electrical signal to the brain), your brain will then process these signals to produce the sensations you are experiencing. All of your perceptions of the external world are just representations of the external world produced by the brain; colour, sound, coldness, ect do not exist in the external world.

On 2.3.2016 at 4:13 AM, VividReality said:

Why do i live inside this time frame? 

Meditate for 15minutes and realize this question is made up by your mind, it is neihter meaningful nor beneficial, like asking "why does this tree exist in this time frame" you can drop it and use your energy for more beneficial things!

Can it be possible that i'm keeping time in my head? 

Yes it is possible, you do it right now, and there are good reasons why.

If i die, will time stop existing in my mind?

You can´t know what happens when you die and you have to accept that you don´t know it. Chances are when you die there won´t be a "mind" to experience time in the firstplace ...so again : Focus more on positive things.

Wait, time is part of the illusion, yet the illusion is insistent consistent, making it true. But not Truth, so wait what recites in Truth? Patterns, systems of living? Natural Eco system? What is it that i'm looking for? 

The last question is the best question you aked here! What you probably look for is what everyone is looking for: love, piece, beeing your authentic self, let go of suffering, find meaning in your life, creating an awesome life...did i guess right? so get to work! Asking 100questions is not going to help you since your mind isnt working in your favour of achieving the things i listed. Your mind is a drunk monkey on ads ...etc ...you know this comparisson. See throu the tricks of your mind.

Don´t trick yourself into thinking asking more and more questions means something, means that you get closer to the truth... unless you do have the mental focus and the mind of an einstein and work 10years on 1 topic on 1 question your mind isnt going to help you much in creating a good life for yourself, but it will only distract you in a endless sharade of meaningless questions xD if you realize it it becomes funny (quite counter- intuitive?! yes i know) 

Cheers

There's another idea that all time is simultaneous, so if you think there is no time in terms of past or future, there is just one thing happening all at once. If you think about it the only thing that makes time relevant is our conciousness, without time wouldn't exist. There was nothing and then there was you all of a sudden, now because of your consciousness you have an experience of time 

On 3/19/2016 at 5:21 AM, vizual said:

The now you are living in is the same as future and past, all part of the illusion.

There is no moment and there is no one living it.

actually we want to measure the "now" by or mind and this process,changes it to the "past". if we could put all our knowledge away,we could touch the "now" and the life respectively.

Edited by nima