Soulbass

What would you do in life, if you were enlightened ?

67 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

Well, I havent reached enlightenment but if enlightenment means absence of suffering (happiness), then thats what happens ;)

Non dualistic people are so funny. On the other self realization is the end of suffering, this is a fact. And when someone wants to get self realized to end suffering they tell you that's just a fantasy or whatever . 

Sometimes I wonder if those people are right in the head 

I would realise that it wouldn't matter if I did or didn't do anything, and what I did set out to do both occurred and didn't occur everywhere in infinity.

7 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

I would like to reframe the question if I may and put it this way: If all your needs were met, meaning there wouldn´t be a need to do anything or get anywhere?:

What would you love to create in your life?

How would you love to share your gifts to the world?

What kind of impact would you love to make?

18 minutes ago, Ether said:

Too much tears, can't answer.

@Blissout there us no brain dude ... B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Non dualistic people are so funny. On the other self realization is the end of suffering, this is a fact. And when someone wants to get self realized to end suffering they tell you that's just a fantasy or whatever . 

Sometimes I wonder if those people are right in the head 

im not saying its a fantasy, im saying he might have not reached enlightenment if he still has cravings (thoguhts)

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

im not saying its a fantasy, im saying he might have not reached enlightenment if he still has cravings (thoguhts)

Yes I was talking about "other people" not you.

I agree with you. enlightenment is completely the end of suffering, not to some degree, completely.

Of course physical pain will be felt but who cares, not everyone gets beaten up on a daily basis

Just now, Blissout said:

Yes I was talking about "other people" not you.

I agree with you. enlightenment is completely the end of suffering, not to some degree, completely.

Of course physical pain will be felt but who cares, not everyone gets beaten up on a daily basis

You get it B|

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Too much tears, can't answer.

@Blissout there us no brain dude ... B|

Lets make an experience

I will beat you with an iron on your head constantly and lets see if there is a brain or not B|

Just now, Ether said:

You get it B|

Lets make an experience

I will beat you with an iron on your head constantly and lets see if there is a brain or not B|

How do you I even exist ?

What if I'm just a sophisticated program ?

You never saw me as of yet ...

9_9

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

How do you I even exist ?

What if I'm just a sophisticated program ?

You never saw me as of yet ...

9_9

Exactly! I cant know!

I will live in uncertainty!

But living in uncertainty doesnt mean you automatacally believe the negative opinion (you dont exist)

It just means you arent sure, it also means its possible that you are a human!!!

31 minutes ago, Ether said:

which cravings are you taking about? after enlightenment, bodies needs still have to be meet, you just stop identifying them as your needs

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

which cravings are you taking about? after enlightenment, bodies needs still have to be meet, you just stop identifying them as your needs

Who cares? as long as suffering cease that what matters.

Yes yes we get it life continues, nothing external will change, but "you" will

3 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Who cares? as long as suffering cease that what matters.

Yes yes we get it life continues, nothing external will change, but "you" will

No, the perception of you change.

If you're addicted to cafeine, you'll still be addicted, you just won't identify with the addiction and the one who is addicted.

Enlightenment isn't a magic pill.

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

If you're addicted to cafeine, you'll still be addicted, you just won't identify with the addiction and the one who is addicted.

^

There's Only One Truth!

27 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't let words limit you.

no one talked about addictions. only suffering.

nothing makes sense , what you are all saying is that if i'm in a dream addicted to eating shit knowing that is a dream i'll still be eating shit . I Think you really don't know what you are talking about , just presumptions based on nothing...

2 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

nothing makes sense , what you are all saying is that if i'm in a dream addicted to eating shit knowing that is a dream i'll still be eating shit . I Think you really don't know what you are talking about , just presumptions based on nothing...

Thats right, youll still be eating shit. What do you expect? A halo on top of your head?

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya sorry , i expect not eating shit ... if nothings ''matters'' as you all says , and death is nothing anymore , what's the big problem in stop doing something...

1 minute ago, tecladocasio said:

@Saumaya sorry , i expect not eating shit ... if nothings ''matters'' as you all says , and death is nothing anymore , what's the big problem in stop doing something...

then stop doing that something( if u can ), why link it to enlightenment, enlightenment is not a magic pill

There's Only One Truth!

2 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

You can stop yourself from eating shit once you catch yourself doing it. Effortlessly.
Once nothing is meaningful, eating healthy is meaningless as well.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2