Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

@Shanmugam Enlightenment can take dozen of years sometimes, doesnt it?

I would looooove to KNOW it wouldnt take because im young. But i had sooooo much resistance in my childhood but noticeably in my early teens.

Im still trying to recover, its a slow process though.

19)There is no more existential suffering

20)Emotions come and go, you witness them without identification

21)An easiness or simplicity to life

22)Feeling like whole word is your home

23) No more psychological fear

24)A feeling of constant state of Samadhi without any high

25)Psyche is completely destroyed and then rebuild, it is like learning everything from scratch

26) Cannot confuse any belief for Absolute Truth

27)A feeling as if you were never born

28) A constant state of Happiness without being condition dependent

29)Always in a constant meditative state

30)Neurosis is not an issue anymore

31)The body still has needs but you don't identify them as your needs

32)A quality of grace and stillness has entered life

33)There is no need to make things right. Life is perfect as it is. Even if you do something to change something, life still stays perfect just like before

34)Nothing can effect you at your core. It is like a flame burning that cannot be extinguished

35)There is no ups and downs, life is like a gentle stream flowing

36)Everything unfolds seamlessly. There is no purpose to life but it is more like your purpose is revealed to you slowly

37)Beliefs are transcended. Truth is realised at a level beyond belief. A maya free state is established permanently

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

25)Psyche is completely destroyed and then rebuild, it is like learning everything from scratch

33)There is no need to make things right. Life is perfect as it is. Even if you do something to change something, life still stays perfect just like before

34)Nothing can effect you at your core. It is like a flame burning that cannot be extinguished

36)Everything unfolds seamlessly. There is no purpose to life but it is more like your purpose is revealed to you slowly

37)Beliefs are transcended. Truth is realised at a level beyond belief. A maya free state is established permanently

38) Unable to hate or dislike someone. It is not possible because the illusion of separateness has been vanquished completely

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Yes to everything! 

And life just flows on beautifully. 

Things just keep happening and everything just works out, because everything is what it’s ment to be. No hard feelings, expectations or demands on any situation. Everything just is. It is truly beautiful. 

And sense the feeling of space and time is gone, it is like all there is this one point, and like everything else is moving, but you are allways where you are.

The days feel infinitly long compared to before. You can look at everything and everytime it is like it’s for the first time. And tears of joy come regularly just by being given the gift of existence and experiencing this.

And even though you are very aware of death in every moment of the day, there is never any fear, just acceptance and grattitude. And like you said, it’s like you have died already, because you have. One foot in existence and one foot in non existence. 

5 minutes ago, furashido said:

@Saumaya Yes to everything! 

And life just flows on beautifully. 

Things just keep happening and everything just works out, because everything is what it’s ment to be. No hard feelings, expectations or demands on any situation. Everything just is. It is truly beautiful. 

And sense the feeling of space and time is gone, it is like all there is this one point, and like everything else is moving, but you are allways where you are.

The days feel infinitly long compared to before. You can look at everything and everytime it is like it’s for the first time. And tears of joy come regularly just by being given the gift of existence and experiencing this.

And even though you are very aware of death in every moment of the day, there is never any fear, just acceptance and grattitude. And like you said, it’s like you have died already, because you have. One foot in existence and one foot in non existence. 

Yup, very beautiful

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya I truly appreciate how you have written. 

Even in the strangest situations, you are totally aware, no matter how stressful it might seem.

There is no physical pain. Or rather, there is but you just dont identify with it anymore and are not bothered by it. 

First time i noticed this was when i broke a leg in an accident. Second time when i had a few teeth fixed without anesticia. Its like you just observe the physical sensations and experience it like any other experience, without beeing attached to it or suffering by it. 

And just like you, i returned to regular life afterwards. allthough, my transition was not easy, as it came about thru a life time of self inquiry as well, but the final stages came thru immence suffuring as i reached a point of the willingness of giving up my life, and accepting my death, and the death of everything that i ever was and could be. And within that moment, i became free. When this happend i didn’t know about mystical death or about the concept of dying while you are alive. And i started reading heavily afterwards to understand what was happening. 

Its funny that the way society looks at those who are natural self enquierers from an early age as abnormal, or depressed because they don’t fit in the mold that has been placed around us. The being yearns to be free. 

Edited by furashido

3 minutes ago, furashido said:

i returned to regular life afterwards. allthough, my transition was not easy

Same, I am still in the phase. Its been 3 years for me. It is said it takes 10 years for complete acclamation.

4 minutes ago, furashido said:

but the final stages came thru immence suffuring as i reached a point of the willingness of giving up my life, and accepting my death, and the death of everything that i ever was and could be. And within that moment, i became free.

Had a similar experience

6 minutes ago, furashido said:

Even in the strangest situations, you are totally aware, no matter how stressful it might seem.

There is no physical pain. Or rather, there is but you just dont identify with it anymore and are not bothered by it. 

Exactly

6 minutes ago, furashido said:

@Saumaya I truly appreciate how you have written. 

Thank you, I appreciate what you wrote too

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya I don’t how long it takes, but for me it happend december 2010. And it took all the way to the end of 2017 to settle in. Its a journey. 

@furashido @Saumaya  can you elaborate what things needed to settle in in these years? Do you (your real self) wish sometimes to be fully identified with fake ego again without knowing the truth? 

Can you as an enlightened one also use the ego to enjoy ego desires like reading interesting books, watching funny movies, eating sweet things, being curious what else is to know about yourself (like infinite intelligence?) Or are these just sensations no one enjoys, desires no one is looking after? or are there both at the same time your fake ego which enjoys these things and your real self which just is ?

is it like watching a movie, constantly knowing noting is real, just pixel moving? but then there is no immersion into the movie, no fun, no exitement

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Can we get the whole list?

1)The mind mostly stays generally empty or a distance is established between awareness and mind. There is no more identification with the mind.

2)The Body feels very light 

3)The memories feels like only a heap of perceptions belonging to no one as there is no self left

4)The sense of self has expanded from being in the body to being everywhere

5)There is a natural flow to life. No more obstruction.

6) Continuously have to consciously pretend when I am talking to people. Consciously pretending generally goes on autopilot

7)The feeling of no self is like completely nothing being everything

8)Everything feels very ordinary and magical at the same time

9)Permanent death awarness

10)As the ego is not the self anymore, it is more adaptable and changeable

11)The questions have completely disappeared. There is no more seeking 

12)Nothing is taken seriously. Life becomes a play

13)The only think I Know is I AM. Nothing is known other than this. Every other question can be negated as they are just based on assumptions

14)Total acceptance of the present moment. No more resistance

15) Free will seems to exist but belongs to nobody

16) Feels like Infinite Nothingness is all there is

17) Every moment feels fresh and new

18) SENSE of space and time are gone

38) Unable to hate or dislike someone. It is not possible because the illusion of separateness has been vanquished completely

There's Only One Truth!

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

can you elaborate what things needed to settle in in these years?

Nothing is needed actually. It will happen automatically.

Do you (your real self) wish sometimes to be fully identified with fake ego again without knowing the truth? 

This is interesting. Generally I get lost in the dream without ever knowing that there is such a thing as a dream, but sometimes I become very conscious that what I am living is a dream.

Can you as an enlightened one also use the ego to enjoy ego desires like reading interesting books, watching funny movies, eating sweet things, being curious what else is to know about yourself (like infinite intelligence?)

Yeah you can. Ego is still there, but you dont mistake it for your true self.

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Are you less interested in stories now? I pretty much stopped watching movies. Do you meditate? How good are your concentration skills?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

3 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Are you less interested in stories now? I pretty much stopped watching movies

Same, Ive almost stopped watching movies too. Unless I have nowhere to go with a friend, I'll go watch a movie i guess.

3 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Do you meditate? How good are your concentration skills?

I dont actually. My concentration skills are pretty normal, i dont see a need to improve them by meditation. 

There's Only One Truth!

By far the hardest one to believe (not the hate - but dislike part) :P - plus you can dislike 'yourself' sometimes?

2 minutes ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

plus you can dislike 'yourself' sometimes?

nah never. I neither think very highly of myself, neither very low. It is what it is.

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya I just read that for the first time, very nice. Great inspiration and absolutely true. You nailed it!:)

47 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Saumaya I just read that for the first time, very nice. Great inspiration and absolutely true. You nailed it!:)

Glad you liked it :)

There's Only One Truth!

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

I agree, this is awesome

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.