Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

I think you already the answer to this question. Enlightenment is untruth unrealisation, truth is something devoid of untruth. Language is such that it is subject to duality. I can only say what truth isnt. It is something that cannot be conveyed in words. I know this cliched, but it is what it is. One has to find for themselves what is this truth(Hint: It cannot be a belief).

What I speak obviously not it(truth). They are just pointers given from a perspective of duality. I think you also know this very well.

My advice is pretty consistent with other enlightened masters I believe. I am not "teaching" something special here. I try to use the commonly accepted lingo. It is because enlightenment is something very specific and advice from different places  could sound similar but might just be expressed in different ways.

Yes :) ....

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Saumaya Well, according to your own words what you speak isn't if(truth) so what you say is false and even the "post enlightenment observations" are admittedly false, it's all pointing falsely. I'm not saying this about it, you are, then I have to wonder what is the point if it's all false pointing?

The perspective I have in awakening differs but it seems many here only accept the "false" pointing that is consistent with "other enlightened masters". So, if this is 'false' pointers given from a perspective of duality maybe transcend it to point from non-duality without the truth-false duality.

Of course, I guess it's easy to shrug off my 'post' observations since it's just all false pointing, right?

3 minutes ago, SOUL said:

it's all pointing falsely

No, its pointing in the right direction. Just dont mistake them for absolute truth. After enlightenment, you return to the world. My observations are not  pointers that are meant to get you enlightened.It's just something I wanted to share. If they are helpful, thats great.

9 minutes ago, SOUL said:

The perspective I have in awakening differs but it seems many here only accept the "false" pointing that is consistent with "other enlightened masters"

Truth is the only authority. Authority is not the truth. Verify everything yourself.

10 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I guess it's easy to shrug off my 'post' observations since it's just all false pointing

What are those?

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

17 hours ago, Saumaya said:

Verify everything yourself.

I do. Which is why I question.

17 hours ago, Saumaya said:

What are those?

Well, I offered one, transcending the duality perspective of truth-false so the "pointers" given wouldn't be from duality perspective.

34 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Well, I offered one, transcending the duality perspective of truth-false so the "pointers" given wouldn't be from duality perspective.

All pointers are dual in nature. As I said, language is subject to duality. Non dual is not a perspective. It is what remains after everything false crumbles away. Its like saying Absolute Truth is a perspective.

There's Only One Truth!

42 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

All pointers are dual in nature. As I said, language is subject to duality. Non dual is not a perspective. It is what remains after everything false crumbles away. Its like saying Absolute Truth is a perspective.

There is non-dual perspective but 'truth-false' is a dualism perspective and if one has experience of non-dualism in awareness this can be recognized.

I can't really explain this non-dual perspective other than that it's an infinite perspective, one would observe it by having the experience of it in awareness.

Edited by SOUL

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

There is non-dual perspective but 'truth-false' is a dualism perspective and if one has experience of non-dualism in awareness this can be recognized.

I can't really explain this non-dual perspective other than that it's an infinite perspective, one would observe it by having the experience of it in awareness.

Hmm...it seems like our conversation has come to an end. Nice chatting with you:)

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

Has anything changed energetically after awakening? Any kriyas? Any weird paranormal things opening up? Bliss radiating out of the heart?

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

1 minute ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Have you experienced any energetic things after or before awakening

Define energetic things

2 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Any weird paranormal things opening up?

No

There's Only One Truth!

Just now, Saumaya said:

Define energetic things

No

Getting blown away with huge amounts of energy, spontaneous shaking, extreme amounts of bliss and perhaps even terror.

Hallå

1 minute ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Getting blown away with huge amounts of energy, spontaneous shaking, extreme amounts of bliss and perhaps even terror.

During awakening there was a burst of repressed energy released. I don't recall any shaking. It was like my body was being destroyed. It was kinda like  holy shit whats happening(in a funny way)  rather than terror or bliss. After the awakening everything settled down and I entered into abiding non dual awareness.

There's Only One Truth!

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Hmm...it seems like our conversation has come to an end. Nice chatting with you:)

So you won't ask me about this "infinite perspective" I have experience in awareness of to see if there were any "pointers" I may have?

I know I ask others questions about their perspective to better understand them although I do understand why you may not want to so contributing to the seemingly end of our conversation.

Yes, it was nice chatting with you.

10 minutes ago, SOUL said:

So you won't ask me about this "infinite perspective" I have experience in awareness of to see if there were any "pointers" I may have?

I know I ask others questions about their perspective to better understand them although I do understand why you may not want to so contributing to the seemingly end of our conversation.

Yes, it was nice chatting with you.

I generally want to move on from spirituality topics, my interest is already waning. I just answer questions, nothing much. Im not exactly the right person to ask for pointers because my seeking has ended, rather its better if a seeker asks you.

You can share your pointers if you want. Go ahead. You could have just  said I want to share my pointers too, dont blame it on me why I didnt ask lol

Why not start your own thread

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

16 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

I generally want to move on from spirituality topics, my interest is already waning. I just answer questions, nothing much. Im not exactly the right person to ask for pointers because my seeking has ended, rather its better if a seeker asks you.

You can share your pointers if you want. Go ahead. You could have just  said I want to share my pointers too, dont blame it on me why I didnt ask lol

Why not start your own thread

This is one of those moments where I usually post BAHAHA because that is one of the most hilarious things I have read after a 25+ page thread of a spirituality topic with you giving a list of pointers but I felt an explanation was the polite thing to do and not just...... BAHAHA!

24 minutes ago, SOUL said:

This is one of those moments where I usually post BAHAHA because that is one of the most hilarious things I have read after a 25+ page thread of a spirituality topic with you giving a list of pointers but I felt an explanation was the polite thing to do and not just...... BAHAHA!

Cool..

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

On 20/2/2018 at 8:37 PM, Saumaya said:

@Shin Lucid dream is a good description..yes

The waking state reminds me of lucid dream experiences now, a sense of wonder at the beauty and weirdness of it all, a state of awe. Nothing matters its just a dream to explore. Everything looks facinating, no stress, I get to play in the dream. The waking dream is a good description Its a repeating lucid dream but if you pay attension its no more normal or stable than a sleeping dream. I dont need to convince people of anything or argue with them its just a dream, life is easier, other people just express a part of consciousness - duality. Its really easy to spot, really obvious. 

On 20/2/2018 at 8:39 PM, Saumaya said:

@John Lula I tried writing but it didn't work for me. I mostly did non writing as in thinking. I continuously questioned my existence, memories and beliefs.

When you realize how deep everything  really is the normal views dont cut it. I can see how this works. When I do the same I feel these views too but Iam just beginning to get into it. Its fun

5 minutes ago, Kevin Dunlop said:

The waking state reminds me of lucid dream experiences now, a sense of wonder at the beauty and weirdness of it all, a state of awe. Nothing matters its just a dream to explore. Everything looks facinating, no stress, I get to play in the dream. The waking dream is a good description Its a repeating lucid dream but if you pay attension its no more normal or stable than a sleeping dream. I dont need to convince people of anything or argue with them its just a dream, life is easier, other people just express a part of consciousness - duality. Its really easy to spot, really obvious. 

I think the best representation I found of the carefree attitude was leo's example of a summer vacation given by school. I remember being very carefree and enjoying life during those times.

There's Only One Truth!

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

I think the best representation I found of the carefree attitude was leo's example of a summer vacation given by school. I remember being very carefree and enjoying life during those times.

cant remember the last time i enjoyed life lel

but its slowly coming back