Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Nothing000 crickets on that one. 

Indeed lol. 

48 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Crickets are nice ?

Not necessarily in this context lol. Though it does depend on one's perception ;)

@Saumaya So, no one could google something you don’t know anything about? Why not?

@Faceless Crickets (silence) was used as a term to point out the oddity of pages and pages of a head butting ego flexing tango, followed by no reply to a direct nonduality experential question. What are other people, to you? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

So, no one could google something you don’t know anything about? Why not?

Because they dont know. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya So, no one could google something you don’t know anything about? Why not?

@Faceless Crickets (silence) was used as a term to point out the oddity of pages and pages of a head butting ego flexing tango, followed by no reply to a direct nonduality experential question. What are other people, to you? 

❤❤❤ 

19)There is no more existential suffering

20)Emotions come and go, you witness them without identification

21)An easiness or simplicity to life

22)Feeling like whole word is your home

23) No more psychological fear

24)A feeling of constant state of Samadhi without any high

25)Psyche is completely destroyed and then rebuild, it is like learning everything from scratch

26) Cannot confuse any belief for Absolute Truth

27)A feeling as if you were never born

28) A constant state of Happiness without being condition dependent

29)Always in a constant meditative state

30)Neurosis is not an issue anymore

31)The body still has needs but you don't identify them as your needs

32)A quality of grace and stillness has entered life

New ones:

33)There is no need to make things right. Life is perfect as it is. Even if you do something to change something, life still stays perfect just like before

34)Nothing can effect you at your core. It is like a flame burning that cannot be extinguished

35)There is no ups and downs, life is like a gentle stream flowing

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

Man, for two grown men who are ‘done seeking’, you both sure seem to be digging pretty deep for something. Two can tango. One is bliss. 

You seem to be conflating here, 'done seeking' is his measure, not mine. Although, someone mentioned something about passive aggression that might see this comment in the same way... what do you think?

I have been trying for quite awhile to leave this where it belongs, in the past, but it has repeatedly been revived and I hope now it's finally let go of...time will tell.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shanmugam @SOUL@Nothing000

What do you guys think about @Nothing000’s question from earlier.....

What do you think, about other people, generally speaking? 

Nothing000's questions showed a significant degree of clarity and insight but the replies were especially revealing, well, nothing I haven't seen already but revealing just the same.

7 hours ago, Nothing000 said:

Shanmugam and Soul are very entertaining lol. :D :D

I hope that's not taken offensively. ❤

I'm glad you were entertained, at least it has some value! Haha! No offense taken...

@Saumaya Hey I got a question for ya, first of all have you read Neti-Neti Meditation by Andre Doshim Halaw? would you describe your practice as described in that book?

And have you read the book of not knowing by peter ralston, did you find it helpfull on your own journey?

Thanks for being an inspiration for me brother!

3 minutes ago, dude said:

@Saumaya Hey I got a question for ya, first of all have you read Neti-Neti Meditation by Andre Doshim Halaw? would you describe your practice as described in that book?

And have you read the book of not knowing by peter ralston, did you find it helpfull on your own journey?

Thanks for being an inspiration for me brother!

Dude......I only read Peter Ralston The Book of Not Knowing during my journey out of those two. I dont agree with it on the some parts like the emotions section, but 98% of the book is solid. I found the book quite helpful. I might give Neti Neti book a read in future.

As far as my practice is concerned ill copy paste to you what I wrote to someone:

Everything you sense through your senses is always changing. Something that is changing cannot be it(truth), so the content of your senses cannot be trusted. This includes the mind as well.

There is also nobody aware of the content of the senses. Ego is aware of the content of the senses but it is not it(truth). You can say awarenesses is aware of itself. Who is the you who is aware of the senses?. Question always comes back to this, Who is this me? Question everything you know about yourself. Your life story, your beliefs, your relationship with people, your relationship to the universe, your daily routine, everything.

Enlightenment is more like Untruth Unrealisation rather than Truth realisation. Only Truth exists. Everything else is false and should crumble away, so only Truth is left.

Cheers

There's Only One Truth!

2 hours ago, Saumaya said:

Dude......I only read Peter Ralston The Book of Not Knowing during my journey out of those two. I dont agree with it on the some parts like the emotions section, but 98% of the book is solid. I found the book quite helpful. I might give Neti Neti book a read in future.

As far as my practice is concerned ill copy paste to you what I wrote to someone:

Everything you sense through your senses is always changing. Something that is changing cannot be it(truth), so the content of your senses cannot be trusted. This includes the mind as well.

There is also nobody aware of the content of the senses. Ego is aware of the content of the senses but it is not it(truth). You can say awarenesses is aware of itself. Who is the you who is aware of the senses?. Question always comes back to this, Who is this me? Question everything you know about yourself. Your life story, your beliefs, your relationship with people, your relationship to the universe, your daily routine, everything.

Enlightenment is more like Untruth Unrealisation rather than Truth realisation. Only Truth exists. Everything else is false and should crumble away, so only Truth is left.

Cheers

This is exactly what the book says  too, nice! thanks for the answer.

2 minutes ago, dude said:

This is exactly what the book says  too, nice! thanks for the answer.

No worries dude....Good luck on your journey

There's Only One Truth!

8 hours ago, Saumaya said:

So is there anything in every day life, in the physical manifest, that you consider true? It seems like you are calling it all false, clarify it if this isn't accurate.

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

So is there anything in every day life, in the physical manifest, that you consider true? It seems like you are calling it all false, clarify it if this isn't accurate.

No. Its not about me considering what is true, that would be a belief. Truth is what is real. Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

There's Only One Truth!

53 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

No. Its not about me considering what is true, that would be a belief. Truth is what is real. Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

Ok... so the physical manifest of every day life is "truth" because it doesn't go away when it's not believed in. Our senses are "truth" because they don't go away when not believed in, change is "truth" because it doesn't go away when not believed in.

21 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Ok... so the physical manifest of every day life is "truth" because it doesn't go away when it's not believed in. Our senses are "truth" because they don't go away when not believed in, change is "truth" because it doesn't go away when not believed in.

The physical manifest does change with time, atoms are moving continuously. It might look like the content of our senses dont change, but they are changing as I said. Anything that is changing cannot be truth as it is bound to time.

There's Only One Truth!

27 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

The physical manifest does change with time, atoms are moving continuously. It might look like the content of our senses dont change, but they are changing as I said. Anything that is changing cannot be truth as it is bound to time.

So you are saying that nothing in our every day life and the physical manifest is "truth"? Then, what is "truth"... and don't say "reality" or "what's real".... say what it is, don't give a vague abstract like "the absolute" or everything is false so what's left is truth.

If this "truth" is the only thing that exists and you say everything else is false, that you are so "enlightened" to know it and are 'teaching' people about then I'm asking, what is it?

Because right now it seems like your explanation of "truth" is changing...

Edited by SOUL

36 minutes ago, SOUL said:

So you are saying that nothing in our every day life and the physical manifest is "truth"? Then, what is "truth"... and don't say "reality" or "what's real".... say what it is, don't give a vague abstract like "the absolute" or everything is false so what's left is truth.

If this "truth" is the only thing that exists and you say everything else is false, that you are so "enlightened" to know it and are 'teaching' people about then I'm asking, what is it?

Because right now it seems like your explanation of "truth" is changing...

I think you already know the answer to this question. Enlightenment is untruth unrealisation, truth is something devoid of untruth. Language is such that it is subject to duality. I can only say what truth isnt. It is something that cannot be conveyed in words. I know this is cliched, but it is what it is. One has to find for themselves what is this truth(Hint: It cannot be a belief).

What I speak is obviously not it(truth). They are just pointers given from a perspective of duality. I think you also know this very well.

My advice is pretty consistent with other enlightened masters I believe. I am not "teaching" something special here. I try to use the commonly accepted lingo. It is because enlightenment is something very specific and advice from different places  could sound similar but might just be expressed in different ways.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!