Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, nick96 said:

What brought you to spirituality so young ? I am 21 now and began meditating seriously when I turned 20 after a lot of suffering.

I was suffering massively 13ish. When I found out about spiritual enlightenment. I went in full throttle. I knew it was the only way out for me atleast. I discovered spirituality through self help.

I wish you luck;)

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

3 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

I was suffering massively 13ish. When I found out about spiritual enlightenment. I went in full throttle. I knew it was the only way out for me atleast. I discovered spirituality through self help.

I wish you luck;)

Thank you . When I was 13 I had no knowledge about psychology or enlightenment, I didn’t even know I could do something to change myself. I found out later and I remember I was very impressed about the fact that a little piece of knowledge can change so much a person’s life and that this important knowledge is so little spread. 

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Thats unhealthy!

That's a belief ...

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, nick96 said:

Thank you . When I was 13 I had no knowledge about psychology or enlightenment, I didn’t even know I could do something to change myself. I found out later and I remember I was very impressed about the fact that a little piece of knowledge can change so much a person’s life and that this important knowledge is so little spread. 

Same man, I just came across spirituality by chance

There's Only One Truth!

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya Stop lying to em ;)

Just say the non-dual truth ;)

@Shin Ego death or physical?

I have a friend who is a Christian. She still believes that she may go to heaven after the final judgment is over. She is extremely neurotic and I know that she is suffering a lot. But she is not ready to let go of her Christian beliefs...  I also know that she has a really good potential for enlightenment at some point in her life. Her suffering may take her.

So, do you know the best thing that I can do to her? I will first have to convince her that Bible is really not infallible but just a collection of manually selected gospels from many different gospels.. Then I would convince her Jesus was a Gnostic teacher.  If I just manage to even introduce the concept of enlightenment, that still will be tremendously helpful. She may explore many things on her own because I have given a starting point. I may even tell her that the purpose of life is enlightenment, which is actually the right thing to say to her. But in reality, life doesn't have any purpose. If I tell her there is no purpose in life and that she doesn't exist, that will sound totally negative to her, like some kind of nihilism.

This is how I got the idea of writing a book about Jesus. Because there are probably many such people like her. Do you get my point?

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam yeah dude, look, we dont know if we exist or not. On one hand, we dont know what happes after death, it might have been a dream or we woke up from a coma ON THE OTHER HAND!!! we got all this around us, our 5 senses. so...live in the unknown :)

3 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

I have a friend who is a Christian. She still believes that she may go to heaven after the final judgment is over. She is extremely neurotic and I know that she is suffering a lot. But she is not ready to let go of her Christian beliefs...  I also know that she has a really good potential for enlightenment at some point in her life. Her suffering may take her.

So, do you know the best thing that I can do to her? I will first have to convince her that Bible is really not infallible but just a collection of manually selected gospels from many different gospels.. Then I would convince her Jesus was a Gnostic teacher.  If I just manage to even introduce the concept of enlightenment, that still will be tremendously helpful. She may explore many things on her own because I have given a starting point. I may even tell her that the purpose of life is enlightenment, which is actually the right thing to say to her. But in reality, life doesn't have any purpose. If I tell her there is no purpose in life and that she doesn't exist, that will sound totally negative to her, like some kind of nihilism.

This is how I got the idea of writing a book about Jesus. Because there are probably many such people like her. Do you get my point?

Right, not everybody needs a slap on their face

There's Only One Truth!

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Shanmugam yeah dude, look, we dont know if we exist or not. On one hand, we dont know what happes after death, it might have been a dream or we woke up from a coma ON THE OTHER HAND!!! we got all this around us, our 5 senses. so...live in the unknown :)

Do you really understand what is being discussed here? 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

Do you really understand what is being discussed here? 

You said something about your christian friend, im not sure about what you mean about "we dont exist". I took it literally.

Enlighten me!!!

34 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Goddamit cant you keep it short, this how you do it

Agreed

No it isnt, Absoute comprises of everything. It is changeless, eternal, omnipresent, and ever everpresent. All change happens within Absolute.  Absolute doesnt change.

Yes

No, sense of seperation isnt Absolute. Dont get confused. Its duality. Absolute is non dual. Dual is within Non Dual. Thats the best I can put into words.

Im defining enlightenment as end of duality. When the false self kills itself realising its falseness, thats enlightenment. You can call taking a dump everyday enlightenment.

The false self never existed. The false self which was endarkened as you say, kills itself, so nobody achieves enlightenment.Absolute was always Absolute. Enlightenment is not an achievement. You were always enlightened. In awakening, enlightenment becomes enlightened. Blah blah blah. 

Awakening needs a self to get awakened . I am completely truth realized, no self realized blah blah blah. I cant awaken because there is no me left to be awakened.

I hope this answers your questions man;)

And if you have more, I request you to keep it short.:P

If I want answers that are viewed from someone who creates the separation and duality in perception and teaches others from that duality perception of separation I will ask you. Until then I am at peace with a perspective that is in unity but thank you for the offer.

Is that short enough for you?

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's a belief ...

9_9

'that's a belief' is a belief too! You know how to reply now... xDxDxD

I will do it for you this time:

''that's a belief' is a belief too' is a belief too...

Shanmugam 

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

You said something about your christian friend, im not sure about what you mean about "we dont exist". I took it literally.

Enlighten me!!!

You have already started telling me what to do... So, I assume that you don't need any more help... :)

Shanmugam 

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

If I want answers that are viewed from someone who creates the separation and duality in perception and teaches others from that duality perception of separation I will ask you. Until then I am at peace with a perspective that is in unity but thank you for the offer.

After enlightenment, nobody can go back to being separate. No offence but you are like child trying to do astro physics.

There's Only One Truth!

Just now, Ether said:

@Shanmugam Hey, with my mentor, I ask him questions, he answers. Its a partnership

I am talking about the statements like 'Don't ego it', 'live in the unknown'.... 

Shanmugam 

Just now, Shanmugam said:

I am talking about the statements like 'Don't ego it', 'live in the unknown'.... 

You dont got to listen to what I say ^_^

Can you explain what you meant by "we dont exist"?