Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

What about the Ego that you're "reshaping easier" that is alive within the dream. Don't you still see everything from it's perspective aka Eyes? (you know, the thing with which you are writing this post / that with which you are interfacing with the world)

How does that one do when it's threatened by death?

Are you afraid of death? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Total acceptance of not doing, and not knowing, not grasping to control.  All of those are Egoic illusions.  They are laid up on top of reality as if they make a difference to reality.  They don’t.  

37 minutes ago, SOUL said:

You were sharing a warning about false myths of enlightenment and I was wondering what those were since you felt it important enough to mention it. It appears you like to share lots of definitive sounding statements using absolute terms and when questioned about what you've shared you then "share" we need to figure it our for our self.

Maybe you should start with figure it our for yourself and stay with that because all the definitive statements using absolute terms may be found to be false myths, no?

Ok ? lol 

The seeing, understanding, grasping, and comprehending that time/thought distorts the WHAT IS is ‘TRUTH’ 

TRUTH CAN NOT BE EVOKED OR INVITED. A PATH IMPLIES KNOWLEDGE AND A WALKER IMPLIES THE SELF. BOTH THE WALKER AND KNOWLEDGE ARE OF TIME/THOUGHT. 

Myth 

a traditional story, especially one concerning early history, or the past. 

False 

not according with truth or fact; incorrect.

Truth is not something that is fixed in time/thought. If you understand the nature of thought which you say you do you would see that Truth can not be maintained in accordance to thought. 

That’s explains the false myth statement. 

If you don’t see that ??‍♂️

Good luck ??

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Are you afraid of death? 

No but the Ego is, is what i'm saying. I am not the Ego, so anything it does is irrelevant to me. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@SOUL

If you haven’t claimed the mountain yourself you can not know what’s at the top. If someone else climbs that mountain and attempts to discribe what’s at the top. That description is never the described. The description is not the fact. 

46 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Ok ? lol 

The seeing, understanding, grasping, and comprehending that time/thought distorts the WHAT IS is ‘TRUTH’ 

TRUTH CAN NOT BE EVOKED OR INVITED. A PATH IMPLIES KNOWLEDGE AND A WALKER IMPLIES THE SELF. BOTH THE WALKER AND KNOWLEDGE ARE OF TIME/THOUGHT. 

Myth 

a traditional story, especially one concerning early history, or the past. 

False 

not according with truth or fact; incorrect.

Truth is not something that is fixed in time/thought. If you understand the nature of thought which you say you do you would see that Truth can not be maintained in accordance to thought. 

That’s explains the false myth statement. 

If you don’t see that ??‍♂️

Good luck ??

There you are still  saying what it is or is not as if you have some authoritative view of it. Then trying to obscure your authoritative assumptions by saying you have to see it for yourself.

Well I do have a clarity that allows me to see right through any assumptions  of absolute truth and when you climb that mountain you'll understand.

14 minutes ago, SOUL said:

There you are still  saying what it is or is not as if you have some authoritative view of it. Then trying to obscure your authoritative assumptions by saying you have to see it for yourself.

Well I do have a clarity that allows me to see right through any assumptions  of absolute truth and when you climb that mountain you'll understand.

Absolute truth lol ? 

No there is only the known of the false lol 

Edited by Faceless

10 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless So do you have like a transparent face or its like an infinite number of masks on your face?

?

11 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless So do you have like a transparent face or its like an infinite number of masks on your face?

man, today has been poppin hahaha

On 2/21/2018 at 0:38 AM, Saumaya said:

@cena655 Ruthless self inquiry...nothing else. Reading books by enlightened masters also helped alot.

What kind of self inquiry did you use ? I am currently using Byron Katie's...

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

man, today has been poppin hahaha

It’s quite a day. ?

Just now, Faceless said:

It’s quite a day. ?

I feel pleasant, its not that i feel an emotion, its more of an energy. But today this has been fun haha

I feel pleasant, its not that i feel an emotion, its more of an energy. But today this has been fun haha

Indeed?

Always a good day 

Just now, Faceless said:

Indeed?

Always a good day 

Even when people try to "Offend" me i dont even take it seriously and i either laugh or ignore it lel

Even when people try to "Offend" me i dont even take it seriously and i either laugh or ignore it lel

Well done.. a free mind is mind incapable of being hurt. 

Yeah antagonism is an expression of ones inward poverty. 

Where there is fear follows antagonism. 

As long as we don’t react to it it’s all good. 

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Well done.. a free mind is mind incapable of being hurt. 

Yeah antagonism is an expression of ones inward poverty. 

Where there is fear follows antagonism. 

As long as we don’t react to it it’s all good. 

Yeah, im not completely free. I still have thoughts but its aight. I JUST OBSERVE BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah, im not completely free. I still have thoughts but its aight. I JUST OBSERVE BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lolol ?? That’s all we have to do is pay attention. 

Thoughts are a function of the whole. Not bad, but there is no need for thought psychologically. That’s what’s important to understand. 

18 minutes ago, Ether said:

2 hours ago, Ether said:

Describe.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Describe.

Well, i have been numb from anti depressants and supressing emotions for years. I dont necesseraly feel an emotion its just an energy near my chest and in my body.

Its barely noticable doe