Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

@tsuki Well.... at least you're thinking for yourself

You say it like once you're near enlightenment or enlightened, you cant even tell the time from a watch! lol

#TooMystical

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Wouldn't make more sense to say that some path have just better affinity with certain people ?

Some will prefer walking meditation, some yoga, or sitted meditation, binaural beats etc ...

Or simply self enquiry.

They are all doing the same thing, but you may just prefer one method over the others, because you're an unique character.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Wouldn't make more sense to say that some path have just better affinity with certain people ?

Some will prefer walking meditation, some yoga, or sitted meditation, binaural beats etc ...

Or simply self enquiry.

They are all doing the same thing, but you may just prefer one method over the others, because you're an unique character.

Sure, I doubt binaural beats will make you enlightened though! But giving a try doesn't hurt

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

8 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Sure, I doubt binaural beats will make you enlightened though! But giving a try doesn't hurt

Maybe not for us (well me), but for some other people why not ?

We only have our experience, and it doesn't make it the only one viable, obviously.

Not only that, but differents methods have been popular through different eras, and some of them can only be created now.

We could awaken with 5-meo before, but not on that scale, and now there is methods like brainwave and other things like that that wasn't possible without our current technology.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

You say it like once you're near enlightenment or enlightened, you cant even tell the time from a watch! lol

@Saumaya Haha! What does it even mean to be near enlightenment? #TooMysticalIndeed

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

@Shin Certainly! Know thyself!

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

12 hours ago, Faceless said:

You can’t learn about yourself according to another. This would be learning about yourself  according to what another says, which is absurd. Known one knows you like you do. This would be a second hand type of learning. From what I see this is common. 

I have said multiple times to not accept anything, but to go into it yourself. This only comes from knowing yourself and thought. You are your own teacher. 

Again never accept but go into it yourself. But to simply accept or disagree is irresponsible and foolish. This is why freedom is necessary. Freedom to inquire without a compulsion to accept or deny, but just to inquire without any particular goal or motive of personal gain. To be objective. That’s order/freedom.

We can never know what was meant by the ancients for sure. We can speculate, assume, and so on. But this is a setup for deception. Accepting what is not understood is dangerous. Plus with time through the generations knowledge becomes distorted by the interpreters. This is obvious in the Bible for example.

If you are not free from what others have said how can you inquire freely without forming a certain point of view. Also by going it alone and staying avoiding an authority of past knowledge prevents certain projections from being established and believed as independent of thought. 

Again do not ever accept anything without questioning for yourself if what is said is sound.

I never accepted anything anyone said neither should anyone else. But to accept or deny without even investigating for oneself honestly is denial and prevents one from ever understanding anything. When one relies on an authority it is because one is afraid to stand alone.

The capacity to stand alone implies a mind that is free/orderly.

If people "can't learn" from another teacher why are you making definitive statements with words like only, can't and never? How do you know it is true for everyone because if you "can't learn" from another then you can't possibly teach either, then why make those statements?

Someone may find true for themselves that freedom comes from chaos and order is authority so limits freedom. If you suggest people need to be free from what others have said why do you say so much in authoritative sounding words? Why use words like can't, only, must, not and always at all?

If any statement seen as true by one be seen as false by another is there even any false myth? If there is then again I ask how is this determined? Find out yourself sounds nice but what if they find that everything you are teaching is false can they call you a false myth teacher then?

@SOUL You are never ever going to find perfection in the usage of language from anybody.. In fact, you cannot expect any perfection from the world from anything.. I was reading Osho for many years.. If I was expecting such a perfection, I wouldn't have read his books. But he clarified certain things time to time, so people understand what he means. But at the end of the day, he always insisted on following one's own light.   I myself try to be precise in language as much as I can. But still, it is only possible to a certain extent... At the end of the day, words are pointers and everyone in the spiritual path comes to understand that at one point. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

3 hours ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless @tsuki @SOUL

I mostly agree with Faceless here. These observations are meant to guide someone who is on the path and realise what they already know if their journey is over. The fact remains is that you have to confirm from your experience or intuition whether the things being said here are right or whether they could be right. As he said there is no outside authority.

All paths lead to enlightenment but some are faster.

What if someone disagrees with it? What if those observations are not a guide but leading them away and not something they realize because they see it differently? What if they see that the journey doesn't end? Are you comfortable that you may be misleading others by your teaching?

Why are you saying all these things in authoritative words and tones if there is no authority to establish it? If all paths lead to enlightenment then there is no "false myth" and what you find "faster" may actually be "slower" to another and you could be slowing them by teaching what you do.

13 minutes ago, SOUL said:

If people "can't learn" from another teacher why are you making definitive statements with words like only, can't and never? How do you know it is true for everyone because if you "can't learn" from another then you can't possibly teach either, then why make those statements?

Someone may find true for themselves that freedom comes from chaos and order is authority so limits freedom. If you suggest people need to be free from what others have said why do you say so much in authoritative sounding words? Why use words like can't, only, must, not and always at all?

If any statement seen as true by one be seen as false by another is there even any false myth? If there is then again I ask how is this determined? Find out yourself sounds nice but what if they find that everything you are teaching is false can they call you a false myth teacher then?

Lol. You are not attending to what’s has been said. 

I am not a teacher, thankfully . This can not be taught. 

People can only point one in a direction. You are responsible to make the climb yourself. That’s why liberation from the self is the ultimate freedom and so sacred. This can not be taught. This is not the cultivation of thought. This is the understanding the underlying substance of time/thought/self. Wisdom can not be taught. Truth can not be communicated to another. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

What if someone disagrees with it? What if those observations are not a guide but leading them away and not something they realize because they see it differently? What if they see that the journey doesn't end? Are you comfortable that you may be misleading others by your teaching?

Why are you saying all these things in authoritative words and tones if there is no authority to establish it? If all paths lead to enlightenment then there is no "false myth" and what you find "faster" may actually be "slower" to another and you could be slowing them by teaching what you do.

Can't you take it less seriously? People interpret things in different ways. ... Why take it too seriously?

I am experiencing reality in a certain way and I am telling other people that it is possible for them too, and sharing what I know and understand. It is as simple as that.. If you have a problem with that, please file a case, I will deal with it..

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam It doesn't surprise me that you suddenly appear to defend the teaching by people when it's usefulness is questioned by others.

Just now, SOUL said:

@Shanmugam It doesn't surprise me that you suddenly appear to defend the teaching by people when it's usefulness is questioned by others.

ok.. thanks for sharing your observation 

Shanmugam 

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Lol. You are not attending to what’s has been said. 

I am not a teacher, thankfully . This can not be taught. 

People can only point one in a direction. You are responsible to make the climb yourself. That’s why liberation from the self is the ultimate freedom and so sacred. This can not be taught. This is not the cultivation of thought. This is the understanding the underlying substance of time/thought/self. Wisdom can not be taught. Truth can not be communicated to another. 

What if it's not liberation from the self and you are pointing them in the wrong direction? What if it is cultivation of thought so your words saying isn't not could be seen as false myth? If you claim you aren't a teacher why are you telling people what it is and what it is not if it is something that cannot be taught? Why all the pointing if it could be misdirecting to others?

8 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Can't you take it less seriously? People interpret things in different ways. ... Why take it too seriously?

I am experiencing reality in a certain way and I am telling other people that it is possible for them too, and sharing what I know and understand. It is as simple as that.. If you have a problem with that, please file a case, I will deal with it..

If it's not serious then I have to wonder why warn others about false myths? That's who I was asking initially about it even though you felt it was serious enough to ask me why so serious.

If you have a problem with me asking of others who warn about false myths and speak authoritatively about it then you might as well deal with that, too.

12 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

ok.. thanks for sharing your observation 

Well, thanks for sharing yours, too.

10 minutes ago, SOUL said:

What if it's not liberation from the self and you are pointing them in the wrong direction? What if it is cultivation of thought so your words saying isn't not could be seen as false myth? If you claim you aren't a teacher why are you telling people what it is and what it is not if it is something that cannot be taught? Why all the pointing if it could be misdirecting to others?

That’s for you to explore friend. See for yourself. Don’t trust me lol. How do you know what anyone says is true if you haven’t investigated for yourself. YOU DONT RIGHT?? It’s not a matter of trust. It’s a matter of finding out for yourself. This is the kind of people needed to bring about order in society. People who are responsible. 

If there are walls built around yourself dividing you from truth/liberation they must be destroyed. 

I am only sharing the significance of freedom to inquire. Not teaching, sharing. 

Edited by Faceless

Kevin: Hey Martha, Did you see that new movie? It was very good

Martha: What do you mean by 'good'? Do you know that it may not be good for some people? What makes you think it is good for me?

Kevin: I am just saying that I enjoyed the movie and I am recommending it to other people.

Martha: But how can you be sure? 

Kevin: You will surely enjoy it, just give it a try...

Martha: You sound very authoritative.. Do you know you may mislead someone? What if he doesn't enjoy the movie?

Kevin: Many people have said that it is a good movie too..

Martha: But how can you be so sure? If you tell me that the movie is going to be good for me, it is just your belief

Kevin: May be.. But why are you taking it so seriously?

Martha: thats funny! Hilarious! Bahaaaaa! I am just pointing out to your own words... I am not taking anything serious.. Thats just your projection.

Kevin: Why do you always do this? Are you crazy?

Martha: Well.. All these are your projections and assumptions.. Nothing to do with me!

Kevin: Oh my God! You are out of your mind

Martha: so be it...

Shanmugam 

5eb6774c2ead0493e17fe4b2b9cc238043aa3c95ab77435a7301810006ee28f9.jpg

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, SOUL said:

If it's not serious then I have to wonder why warn others about false myths? That's who I was asking initially about it even though you felt it was serious enough to ask me why so serious.

If you have a problem with me asking of others who warn about false myths and speak authoritatively about it then you might as well deal with that, too.

People who genuinely want to help others don't say 'this is the truth and you must believe me'... At the end of the day, it is up to individual.. I have written a book about enlightenment, by sharing everything that I have experienced and learned and the final chapter just focuses on following one's own light... My suggestion for people is to be skeptical and open-minded at the same time. And this has also been the way of many others too. 

Shanmugam