Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

@Saumaya Your report sounds genuine :) 

Only thing I didn't understand was what you mean by '9)Permanent death awareness'.. Can you elaborate?

@Shanmugam Yes, I just meant I am always conscious of my mortality to a very high degree

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Saumaya

Would you say, it's like a lucid dream ?

Cause every point describe exactly my experience of lucid dreaming.

Btw

088.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

@Saumaya

Would you say, it's like a lucid dream ?

Cause every point describe exactly my experience of lucid dreaming.

Btw

088.jpg

@Shin Lucid dream is a good description..yes

There's Only One Truth!

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Shin Lucid dream is a good description..yes

The point of not giving a fuck if you die too.

Last lucid dream I had, I was laughing at it, like «ahahah it's how it end, ahah so stupid xD»

Also you feel the pain entirely, but since you don't identify to the body, it's like the pain doesn't really exist anyway, so who cares.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@Saumaya How much did you self-inquire, and, what kind of self-inquire, writing or non-writing?

@John Lula I tried writing but it didn't work for me. I mostly did non writing as in thinking. I continuously questioned my existence, memories and beliefs.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

Just now, Saumaya said:

@Joseph Maynor Absolute truth is unchanging and thats what you realise so the realisation is permanent. So yes.

But do you feel permanent or unchanging?

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But do you feel permanent or unchanging?

@Joseph Maynor There is only isness or existence so yes. Permanent or unchanging means it is not conditioned to time and form.

There's Only One Truth!

22 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Joseph Maynor There is only isness or existence so yes. Permanent or unchanging means it is not conditioned to time and form.

You get it intellectually, but do you feel like reality is like that.

Is reality highly vivid/sober/lucid for you? compared to unenlightened state

@Saumaya Thank you.

Are you free from any form of suffering? Is there love on the other side? Do you regret anything? Any fears left?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Nahm Haha sorry, he just whooped me hard and it left a lot of spiritual baggage out the door; and it worked. 

53 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

Is reality highly vivid/sober/lucid for you? compared to unenlightened state

@Monkey-man Lucid is a good way to describe it. i don't remember how it used to be though sorry

39 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

@Saumaya Thank you.

Are you free from any form of suffering? Is there love on the other side? Do you regret anything? Any fears left?

@Timotheus No suffering, no regrets, no fears. As far as love is concerned, Agape is a good description, maybe devotion but thats a whole other matter.

There's Only One Truth!

2 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

Only thing I didn't understand was what you mean by '9)Permanent death awareness'.. Can you elaborate?

'Death' is the end of the illusion that there was someone. 'Permanent death awareness' would be having seen through the illusion of the ego/false sense of self.

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

'Death' is the end of the illusion that there was someone. 'Permanent death awareness' would be having seen through the illusion of the ego/false sense of self.

End of the illusion that there was someone does happen when duality disappears.. But the phrase ''Permanent death awareness' sounds like an odd description for this.. :P

Saumaya describes as 'being conscious of my mortality to a very high degree'...

That is something which I don't experience because I don't sense My existence as something time-bound, even though I know that the body will die.  But excluding this ''Permanent death awareness'', all the other points  indeed perfectly describe how I experience reality every moment.

Anyway, all that matters is this:  "11)The questions have completely disappeared. There is no more seeking "

As long as seeking disappears and a complete freedom is sensed, there will be no need to seek further.  The psychological sense of lack is gone and life is no longer felt as a longing to travel from Point A to Point B.. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1