Mrkvn8

Beware of Psychic Readings

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Monkey-man If a psychic entered Trump's head, the psychic would be the one walking away traumatized xD

It was the BEST :D

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Monkey-man If a psychic entered Trump's head, the psychic would be the one walking away traumatized xD

Why are you constantly bullying Trump? 

Shouldn't we be proud to finally have a leader that call a spade for a spade in the west? Just like Putin who is also great! 

As a man with christian beliefs regarding ethics I really like that honesty has entered the white house. 

I only have four heroes in life.. Rupert Spira, Leo Gura, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

To me, you and Spira covers the inner truth or the truth of reality, the bigger truth so to speak. 

And Trump and Putin knows the truth of the world, what forces that governs it, both have a deeply christian perspective and are very honest. 

This clip made me cry. Trump continues the work for love and truth in the world consistently no matter how much they lie about him. 

How can anyone not love this man of dignity? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

45 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I only have four heroes in life.. Rupert Spira, Leo Gura, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

fantastic-four-2005.jpg?quality=95&w=650

@Timothy That's an outstanding question. Thanks for expressing it.

Sexuality can be surface level (as it is for most people) or it can be really profound and spiritual.

Is sexuality just a craving? Well, yes. But you're sort of stuck with it. So the question is how to best channel it.

Abstaining from sex entirely is an option, but only if it comes organically as the result of your growth in consciousness. Just telling yourself NO! is not gonna cut it. The drive is too strong and it will then become dysfunctional as you grow resentful and frustrated in not getting your needs met.

I would say the more practical solution is to find a high quality girlfriend and develop a really deep relationship with her and turn sex into an artform. To me, this is much healthier than sleeping around with random girls or abstaining from sex when in fact you still deeply want it.

I think if you want abstinence then you should first do some massive spiritual work so that it becomes organic. And until then, do the girlfriend thing.

I am not one to hold biological urges as evil or wrong or bad. I prefer to meet my needs so fully that I transcend the need. Sex is an awesome thing when done right.

This should be a practical solution for 95%+ of people. If your mission in life is to become an advanced master yogi, then by all means give up sex altogether and go meditate your ass off full-time and achieve super-deep states of consciousness which will purify you of all physical cravings. This will be very challenging path, suitable perhaps to 5% or less of people, but it will be awesome in the end. The only question is, can you really pull it off? Most people cannot.

Sex doesn't have to mean sacrificing beauty. It is a part of the beauty when you approach it right.

Can sex and relationships be a HUGE distraction from the spiritual path? Absolutely! But not necessarily. It depends on how you go about it.

I don't see a serious conflict between having a girlfriend and pursing spirituality. In fact, relationships can make you grow a lot when done properly. It is not easy to sustain a conscious relationship.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Well, that was just a guess or she took a look at your personal life.

Nobody can know the future

@Timothy Sex has nothing to do with club or party culture or pickup. Yes, all of that stuff is corrupt and very low consciousness.

But there's nothing wrong with dating people and having sex with people you're into. Don't do it for validation. Do it because you want to find a partner you can be intimate with. Sex is but one aspect of that deeper relationship. Your relationship should be about friendship and mutual growth, not sex. But the sex is a nice bonus.

15 hours ago, Ether said:

@Leo Gura Well, that was just a guess or she took a look at your personal life.

Nobody can know the future

Or so you assume because it does not fit your paradigm.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sex has nothing to do with club or party culture or pickup. Yes, all of that stuff is corrupt and very low consciousness.

How come talking to beautiful girls be a "low consciousness" thing? How else are you supposed to get good with women? Cold approach is the thing you said it also in the past, what changed? Do I need to approach in a robe?

Edited by Socrates

All depends

Edgar Cayce was a psychic or mystic known in direct communication with higher dimensional beings through trance/hypnotic states. He healed and helped thousands of people from almost every issue physical, mental, emotional you name it.. and an extremely high success rate. Dolores Cannon was another hypnotic healer and both of them had outstanding information and predictions.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 2/27/2018 at 4:33 AM, Socrates said:

How come talking to beautiful girls be a "low consciousness" thing? How else are you supposed to get good with women? Cold approach is the thing you said it also in the past, what changed? Do I need to approach in a robe?

It's the motives behind why you're doing it. Your ego is running you and you don't even realize it yet. You're just acting out karma unconsciously. At least that's what most pickup is.

You're welcome to do it. Just stop pretending it's conscious.

On 1/3/2018 at 6:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's the motives behind why you're doing it

I totally agree with that, if  I do Pua to lay 100+ chicks then yes the ego is running amok. But ideally, Pua is not anything unconscious especially in a lonely and socially conditioned society we have at this point in time. You just go out and meet and talk to girls, from a small 1min conversation to sexual intercourse this is a win-win situation for both parties. Even the needy label is a result of social conditioning, how come my biology is needy? 

On 1/3/2018 at 6:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

You're just acting out karma unconsciously.

Talking to people and being a MAN doesn't create negative karma. On the other hand being spiritual in the morning and on the evening having a piece of meat on the plate definitely does so watch out your projections.