WildeChilde

What Are Your Travel Plans?

28 posts in this topic

Where do you want to travel to in the future?

I was born in Europe but have lived in the Americas primarily, so Asia's next on the list, maybe Japan or somewhere.  

For experienced travelers, what are some places you might recommend?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

Would love to travel to South Africa, India and Japan ♥️ but my bank balance state's otherwise ?

I would like to visist LA or NY.

But i try to focus on this moment.

I really love to go to the amazon jungle and Brazil. :)

Edited by sarapr

Everywhere. Lets start with exploring Europe some more.

@WildeChilde  Thailand would be a good place to start. It offers the full spectrum, from total attack on the senses to serine contemplation. Also, it is cheap or as expensive as you want.

Europe differs a lot, depending on what part you visit. Living in the modern developed part, I consider some of the other countries to be like timetravel backwards. Germany would be a step forward thou.

You can clearly see how some countries struggles with adapting to indoor plumbing whilst you might feel like a pampered techie i others.

It is interesting to study the different values and goals they have.

You probably should hurry up thou. The European original culture will soon be gone.

I would avoid Africa and the middle east and focus on Asia.

You being an American....well......let´s say that you will get the oppertunity to learn...alot....

Compton, CA I heard it’s beautiful there.... ?

Na I want to go to Barcelona next.

@Joseph Maynor +1 

I would also add snowy mountain terrain, something like Canada. And also rainforest with a lot of trees that can be climbed :D

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

New-York and Tokyo.

Japanese forest and plains.

And of course New-Zealand, for the shire.

Too bad I'll be poor af for the next 5 years :( :( :(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just out of interest (for the people that stated India) 

Where in India would you travel to and why?

Kinda awesome to see people wanna travel to my country India. I'd love to travel to USA and spend some time in the countryside, like the Napa Valley in California. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Kinda awesome to see people wanna travel to my country India. I'd love to travel to USA and spend some time in the countryside, like the Napa Valley in California. 

I'm actually preparing to travel to India next year. Could you possibly personally recommend place's to visit?

Just now, Charlotte said:

I'm actually preparing to travel to India next year. Could you possibly personally recommend place's to visit?

The Taj Mahal is a wonderful monument and that should totally be on the list. It's safer to visit cities because it's easier to get accommodation there. So I'd recommend any of the cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Jaipur. It's hotter in the south and colder in the north, depends on your preference for weather that suits you. In cities there's not much to explore though as it's technically similar to any city in the world where you have malls and high rise buildings and less of the natural scenery. But you could stay in the city and then take a trip to the outskirts where's its quieter. The natural landscapes in the north are beautiful. In the south, you could visit any of the temple like the Hampi temple in Karnataka. You'd love the food. There's not much of a nightlife. You could also visit Sadhguru's  place, the Isha center in Coimbatore. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

The Taj Mahal is a wonderful monument and that should totally be on the list. It's safer to visit cities because it's easier to get accommodation there. So I'd recommend any of the cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Jaipur. It's hotter in the south and colder in the north, depends on your preference for weather that suits you. In cities there's not much to explore though as it's technically similar to any city in the world where you have malls and high rise buildings and less of the natural scenery. But you could stay in the city and then take a trip to the outskirts where's its quieter. The natural landscapes in the north are beautiful. In the south, you could visit any of the temple like the Hampi temple in Karnataka. You'd love the food. There's not much of a nightlife. You could also visit Sadhguru's  place, the Isha center in Coimbatore. 

Thank you very much for this. Not bothered about weather or nightlife, it's the ancient wisdom, culture, landscapes and spiritual traditions I long to experience. Thank you for your recommendations! I'll make a note ♥️

12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Not bothered about weather or nightlife, it's the ancient wisdom, culture, landscapes and spiritual traditions I long to experience.