ExodiaGearCEO

Can't please a girl in bed

23 posts in this topic

This is kinda embarrassing but I am not the biggest out there and is below average. I had been in two sexual relationship with my life. I end up breaking up with my ex girlfriend because I wasn't giving her enough sex and I started to feel insecure about my size that I couldn't please her in bed. But before I used to be very confident and did not give a fuck but now im starting to feel very insecure I'm 4'12 inches and was wondering is this going to runined my sexual life ? Or should I just work with what I have and just do me ?

@ExodiaGearCEO

Man has a local sexuality; his sex is confined to the genital organs, it is not spread all over his body. The woman is totally sexual, her whole body is sexual; it is not genital. Hence a woman needs longer foreplay before she can go really into lovemaking.

And the man is always in a hurry; his love is nothing but a hit-and-run affair! The woman is not even warmed up, and the man is getting dressed and going away! The man is finished. His sexuality is genital. The woman is more total; her whole body has a deep sexuality in it. Unless her whole body becomes involved she can’t have orgasmic experience.

– OSHO

[ Dhammapada: Way of the Buddha, Vol.7, Chp # 8, Q.5 ]

Nice response, Prabhaker— that'll make a good impression, but males' bodies aren't any less sexually resplendent that the femme's.

Maybe Osho needs some special attention from a professional… heehehee❤︎!!

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

I don't know what you measurement means in cm, but the size of the penis is rarely the problem.

It's how much emotion you give to the girl that counts, not the position/technique or the dick size.

It can enhance the pleasure for her, but it's not the main thing that make them roll their eyes and cries/chuckle out of pleasure.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

From a girls perspective (personally) it isn't about the size of your 'package' it's about how in tune you are to her body and where to please her. Have you ever heard of the Erogenous Zones on a women's body?

Sex, (for me) isn't all about the penetration it's about the chemistry you both hold and how you both 'become one' during. It's hard to put it into words. 

Checkout Leo Video, on how to make her squirt. 

Also, it really isn't about the size but the attitude you feel because of your insecurity in the moment of sex. If your not feeling free and aroused to embrace her totally then guess what, she doest as well. You need to play with her, enjoy like, kiss her all over, squeeze and hold, be passionate, get her really warm up and then go for it.

Some Important Tips 

- Feel your whole energy, DO NOT JUST FOCUS ON GENITALS, but everywhere, feel her energy too and see how beautiful it is when two souls are interacting with each other. 

- practice staying calm and breath deeply. 

- If you are fearful, you can masterbate before, the second round usually last longer. 

- You can use various products like desensitizers. 

Cheers, do not sweat it. 

Its not about the size , for me at least. My most favourite partners were not the ones with the biggest size, but the ones who made me the most comfortable, and adored me the most, and an animal at the same time. hope that helps! so dont worry. Just learn to be comfortable with yourself, and your comfort and confidence will be your weapons.

9 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

This is kinda embarrassing but I am not the biggest out there and is below average. I had been in two sexual relationship with my life. I end up breaking up with my ex girlfriend because I wasn't giving her enough sex and I started to feel insecure about my size that I couldn't please her in bed. But before I used to be very confident and did not give a fuck but now im starting to feel very insecure I'm 4'12 inches and was wondering is this going to runined my sexual life ? Or should I just work with what I have and just do me ?

By 4'12" I assume you mean 5 in., right? If yes, that's still average, which is perfectly fine. What's your girth?

In any case, the penis size really doesn't matter like everyone else is saying here. In fact, the "does size matter?" question is really getting annoying and stupid. It's like a woman asking "Do the size of breasts look big enough?", "Are my tits too big?", "Does the shape and size of my ass matter?", etc., etc. Practically every man throughout the whole world, whether he looks unattractive or plain or handsome has inevitably found someone who accepted them exactly as the way they look just as virtually every woman throughout the whole world whether she looks unattractive or homely or hot has ultimately found someone who has accepted them for how they look. All of this holds true if you want to just settle for someone whom you deem to be merely "so-so." However, as a man, if you want to get and keep a woman whom you yourself perceive to be hot and has an amazing personality, the size and shape of your dick still would be the LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. Remember, the vast majority of women aren't as visual as men, which is why looking handsome or sexy as a man matters the least to women (even if you are exceptionally good looking). High quality women, who are both physically attractive and have great character, are most attracted to men who have both SOLID CONFIDENCE and VERY GOOD SOCIAL/SEDUCTION SKILLS. If you are able to achieve those two major qualities through hard work and dedication, then only a small handful of women out there who are size queens with only half a brain cell will ever give a fuck about how big and aesthetic your willie is. So when you have sex with almost any woman you want, she still won't care at all how good your dick looks as long as you know how to use it well. The only possible exception to all of this (which actually may or not be even true) is if you truly have a Micropenis, which is a penis that is about (2.75 in) in erect length or shorter. 

Oh by the way, work on your clothing style and make sure your diet is in check and that you workout at least 2-3 times a week. Although most women aren't sexually turn on by looks nearly as much as men are, virtually all women, especially those who are high quality, do want a man who at least looks well put together and gives off the impression that he takes good care of himself and is socially cool. 

Your ex broke up with you either because you lost her emotional connection with you and respect for you or there was something wrong with her or you didn't make enough time to have a sufficient amount of sex with her (like you said in your post) or it was simply because you two were never truly meant to be together forever.

Edited by Hardkill

@ExodiaGearCEO

Many girls will hook up with other girls and they have no dick at all.

Even if you dick was too small, who cares because you can't change it.

What you can change is everything else; your dominance, your vocal tonality, your dirty talk, your emotional connection, your oral sex + finger skills, your orgasm control, your immersion, your physicality, your stroke, basically 99% of what makes good sex.

But you're worried about your dick size.

You got to get over it man.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

@ExodiaGearCEO

Many girls will hook up with other girls and they have no dick at all.

Even if you dick was too small, who cares because you can't change it.

What you can change is everything else; your dominance, your vocal tonality, your dirty talk, your emotional connection, your oral sex + finger skills, your orgasm control, your immersion, your physicality, your stroke, basically 99% of what makes good sex.

But you're worried about your dick size.

You got to get over it man.

Couldn't agree more.

Some chicks small down there, sometimes too small. Personally not a big fan of that but maybe something you’d appreciate.

Edited by Spiral

19 hours ago, Charlotte said:

From a girls perspective (personally) it isn't about the size of your 'package' it's about how in tune you are to her body and where to please her. Have you ever heard of the Erogenous Zones on a women's body?

Sex, (for me) isn't all about the penetration it's about the chemistry you both hold and how you both 'become one' during. It's hard to put it into words. 

What she said plus, from a female perspective too and after many years of experience, you totally win if you want to have sex with me, in whatever way, and show that. In my experience men loose interest in sex far more quickly than I do, in a long term relationship.

On 2/19/2018 at 11:19 AM, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I end up breaking up with my ex girlfriend because I wasn't giving her enough sex and I started to feel insecure

In my opinion you had attracted this partner to your life because of the mindset you had been having. Since this is a very rare case scenario.

If we look at how you form the situation: there is this bed, there is this girl and there is you as a pleaser. You are the responsible one to create enough sex and you are the responsible one to please and satisfy her. Where there is this society of two people; who have common interests and desires.

While growing up if you see your mother or your female care taker unfulfilled, dissatisfied, unhappy so that had the strong desire to change that fact; to make her happy and satisfied etc., but then surely you were a small child and most expectedly while she was having her difficulties she inherently never took you seriously on that since you are the kid. So you were not the right match to the duty. But a male mind wires it as 'I am not enough to please her' because 'I am ... this or that ...' Our first relationship with the other gender magnifies itself to the whole other gender itself. Then, you might have been looking for something small that caused you to not to be able to satisfy and shift the situation for the better.

In fact, the ability to enjoy life, the capacity of receiving pleasure is a very very personal skill.. you have nothing to do with other people's ability to do so. All you can do is explore yourself and your way of enjoying life at large and getting rid of the inner inhibitions for that. 

How much pleasure she's gonna give you? How is she gonna please you? How are you gonna receive and appreciate it? How open are you to be pleased and served?

How are you gonna enjoy your own sexuality and your sexual life? How are you gonna clean out the barriers you have? 

How are you gonna convince yourself that you really are deserving it?

Edited by Sevi

Contrary to what people are saying dick size is a factor in pleasing girls (I have too much experience to deny this). In hook up situations it can even be one of the more important factors. Don't worry too much though, because generally emotional connection and presence/free sexual expression are much more important.

So there are two things you can do:

1. Focus on presence during sex. Increase your emotional connection with her. And of course improving your oral and manual skills is great as well.
2. Start jelqing. Be very patient and smart about it (pain is never an option) and within a year you will be well into the normal size category.

Normal dick size is 12.9 cm btw.

Yep I checked it ... twice ... :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

50 minutes ago, Shin said:

Normal dick size is 12.9 cm btw.

Yep I checked it ... twice ... :ph34r:

Can I...please you in bed? ;)

9 minutes ago, Ether said:

Can I...please you in bed? ;)

If you have a vagina, and loves bondage and anal, it may be a possibility ;)

@Ether

You're taking a I can't follow dude :(

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

If you have a vagina, and loves bondage and anal, why not ;)

I have a penis, I do like anal but I dont want to get diseases.

Hey! You got a hole! Lets see how my sausage fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!