Faceless

The beauty of Headlessness

28 posts in this topic

Beauty, joy, creativity, compassion, and love are born out of attention without motive....Headlessness is when the perceiver and the perceived are not, but when there is only perception. 

To be headless is the ultimate freedom. Not freedom for or freedom from but just freedom. 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Are you headless? Not headless? Or neither?

There is no head lol 

@cetus56

Yesterday my girlfriend told me to find it...

she doesn’t like when it goes missing ?

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

There is no head lol 

@Faceless Not trying to be confrontational but who knows this? Isn't that the head having an experience of no head?

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Not trying to be confrontational but who knows this? Isn't that the head having an experience of no head?

No that’s the beauty of it.. it’s not an experience. It’s unrecognizable. The freedom form experiencer is freedom

Edited by Faceless

My son use to be without a head but now he has reached the age where fragmentation ‘experience dictates the now’...he’s 2 years old now. Memory, ‘psyhological becoming’ is starting to take hold. ?

from about 1year to 17 months there seemed to be no head in him. But now he has been taken in. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless True not knowing. Good. No know-er. Than that would be "neither". Right? There is no knower to either have or not have a head.

That's interesting about your son. So you can notice him developing a "head" over time. Before this there was probably no one there to know if a head existed or not. He was in a pure state of no- knowing.

Just now, cetus56 said:

@Faceless True not knowing. Good. No know-er. Than that would be "neither". Right? There is no knower to either have or not have a head.

That's interesting about your son. So you can notice him developing a "head" over time. Before this there was probably no one there to know if a head existed or not. He was in a pure state of no- knowing.

Yeah I think that is correct?

And if one observes this in there baby/toddler, they can see it to. It’s interesting but if we see what is happening deeply it can be quite sad ?. 

So I just attempt to not fuel this identification and association processs. U know what I mean?? But paying attention to our own thoughts is demanding in of itself. It’s quite a challenge having a child and watching there’s as well...We are responsible to make sure the child remains incapable of being hurt. But everything seems to work against this trying??‍♂️

@Faceless I was thinking what I would have done differently (if anything) when my son was that age knowing what I know now. Which is I don't know anything at all.:D

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless I was thinking what I would have done differently (if anything) when my son was that age knowing what I know now. Which is I don't know anything at all.:D

I totally understand friend. 

I see the significance of that as well??

16 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Wait until he's in school. That's where the "head" really gets established.

No not yet?

Im working on that 

@mohdanas This is what the body of the work is mostly about. Deconstructing the belief system that has been built over time. Lets say you take two beliefs. In your right hand you hold the belief that reality is real. In your left hand you hold the belief that reality is illusion. Now put the two together and both beliefs collapse.

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Beauty, joy, creativity, compassion, and love are born out of attention without motive....Headlessness is when the perceiver and the perceived are not, but when there is only perception. 

To be headless is the ultimate freedom. Not freedom for or freedom from but just freedom. 

"When I put on this hat, I find it covers the entire universe."

Grace

So what now? Let's run around like headless chickens - authenticity yeeeeah <3

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Shanmugam You always offer great insights. Feel free to add something here if you wish.

thank you.. :)

Nothing to add from my side but I would like to share this Quote from Osho that I posted in another thread today..:)

You carry your wound. With the ego, your whole being is a wound. And you carry it around. Nobody is interested in hurting you, nobody is positively waiting to hurt you; everybody is engaged in safeguarding his own wound. Who has got the energy? But still it happens, because you are so ready to be wounded, so ready, just waiting on the brink for anything.

You cannot touch a man of Tao. Why? - because there is no one to be touched. There is no wound. He is healthy, healed, whole. This word whole is beautiful. The word heal comes from the whole, and the word holy also comes from the whole. He is whole, healed, holy.

Be aware of your wound. Don't help it to grow, let it be healed; and it will be healed only when you move to the roots. The less the head, the more the wound will heal; with no head there is no wound. Live a headless life. Move as a total being, and accept things.

Just for twenty-four hours, try it - total acceptance, whatsoever happens. Someone insults you, accept it; don't react, and see what happens. Suddenly you will feel an energy flowing in you that you have not felt before.

- Osho; from 'The Empty Boat: Encounters with Nothingness'

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1