Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supremeyingyang

I'm still my own greatest Enemy

5 posts in this topic

Hello folks, i'd said some bold things in the past in this forum about what I would and what not. It went not so good.

Life Purpose: Build a community with real estate property and it's own economy of teachings and goods. Some kind of a village for artists, that inspires to great work, but also a healthy environment for our future kids.

I've basically four sticking points:

- finish university (brute force on some papers)
- earn a constant income with my skills, which include webdesign, illustration, writing, statistic data analyse, rap, kung fu and yoga.
- choose two or three of the above skills to acchieve mastery - and learn every day
- create a healthier social circle

Question: How can I destroy my distractions? This Journey is so far off from mainstream, that NO ONE of my peers or family gets what I want to create.

Greeting

SYY

PS

My Distraction are mostly Internet (Netflix , HBO, Youtube, Music), toxic relationsships or bad habits (alcohol, talk too much - do too little, gossip, read a bunch of books). Basicly not doing the right thing at the right time. I need desperatly a big win

Edited by supremeyingyang

@supremeyingyang Do the things you wish to drop as consciously as possibly.  Allow the awareness of wanted to take more ‘space’ than the awareness of what habits are unwanted.  

Nobody will ever understand what you’re creating btw.  Try not to expect them to even understand they are creating.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's a struggle.  What I did was cancel my phone plan, uninstall everything not related to my projects, disabled all notifications and I keep it on Airplane mode and Do not disturb mode 24/7.  If somebody needs me, they know where I live, they can come by anytime as I'm always here working.  I avoid the news and social media like the plague but use YouTube on my computer with comments usually disabled through a browser extension. I'm lucky enough to have built a team that can handle all business social media, social media has been important to my ventures and it will most likely be for you too, you may not have a team yet but work hard and do something great and you'll eventually have a team of good people who believe in your mission. When you inevitably get kicked off the horse, climb right back up on it and stay the course.

Putting your phone into a coma might sound extreme but trust me, it works like you wouldn't believe.

Also, I have ADD and do not take meds but do drink a lot of tea which definitely helps me to focus on the task at hand.

Don't let your brain trick you into distractions, you got this!

15 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

Question: How can I destroy my distractions? This Journey is so far off from mainstream, that NO ONE of my peers or family gets what I want to create.

Life purpose was huge for me. Because when you're off your purpose, you have no reason not to distract yourself.

Yeah, I could say that you just "shouldn't" be distracted because it's an addiction or whatever. But the reality is that if you're not moving towards something, why not just watch Netflix?

Seriously. Your only options are either entertainment or do nothing at that point.

So I would really place an emphesis on drilling down on your purpose. Watch how the personal boundaries about what you will allow for yourself just come right up.