Vingger

Healthy food video

6 posts in this topic

(edit )I was asking for full list of better-avoiding-food but a youtube user upload it there

so i copy paste here, if it is wrong just delete this thread

WATCH THE VIDEO

Things to avoid: • Wheat • Corn • Sugar • Soy • Dairy •

Artificial chemicals Your body didn't evolve for these things and are likely to bring forth & trigger autoimmune diseases (immune system overreacting to something)

Bad for: • Gut • Liver • Immune system • Brain

Some people can tolerate these more than others Though not every person have autoimmune diseases, many people have and they're not even conscious of it

How to shop: • Ignore the calories or fat, ONLY look at the list of ingredients • How many ingredients are there? Choose stuff with 5 or less and that they are natural • Avoid all hydrogenated oils • Avoid sugar and corn syrup • Avoid boxed and processed food, cans should be limited • Avoid complex preservatives & coloring agents • Avoid cheap meat & eggs • Look for stuff that's as close to alive as possible • As plant based as possible • As pigmented as possible • As organic as possible • Least cooked as possible • Single ingredient as possible

Reliable labels: • Organic • Grass-fed & pasteurized (eggs & meat) • Non-GMO

Never buy again: • Soda • Pasteurized fruit juice (cooked at high heat) ○ Raw, cold fruit juice, not cooked are okay, go light on them • No bread of any kind • All what containing products ○ Artificially bread & genetically engineered ○ Terrible for the stomach, not evolved to digest it • Dairy ○ Contains proteins that many people are allergic to, trigger AI-disease, acne etc. ○ Esp. Sweetened yogurts (sugars & chemicals) • Corn products ○ Mostly genetically modified & difficult to digest • Soy products ○ Can cause allergic reactions ○ Bad for men because of hormones ○ Also soy sauce (contains what as well) • No pre-made meals (also no frozen meals) • All chips • Salamis, Hams, Bacon etc. • No canned & processed meats • Frozen deserts • Store made sandwiches, wraps, pasta-salads • All pre-made salad dressings • Dried soups & Dried noodles • Ketchup, sauces • Whey protein ○ Difficult to digest • Protein bars & shakes • Atlantic salmon & Tuna ○ Contain metals & mercury ○ Go for wild fish • Avoid coffee & alcohol • Avoid Candy & milk chocolate • Avoid Canola oil, palm oil, Safflower Oil • Butter Substitutes • Sugar & Artificial Sweeteners • Corn-Fed meat • Corn-fed eggs

Wheat & dairy are the worst by far Pick & choose, divide & conquer, SLOW AND STEADY

What to buy: • Fresh fruits & Vegetables (A LOT) ○ As organic as possible, wash very well) • Frozen Fruits & Vegetables • 100% pure canned fruits & vegetables (not ideal, but good for storing) • Fresh, cold juices • Fresh or frozen meat ○ Organic & grass-fed is best • Pure nuts (all kinds of nuts) • Organic pasteurized eggs • Spices • Vinegar • Hot sauce • Mustard • Sugar-free ketchup • Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Flax Oil, Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil • Seaweed • Olive, pickles, Sauerkraut, Hummus, • Almond Milk, Coconut Milk • Grains: Gluten-free oatmeal, Quinoa, Rice, Beans • Wild sea-food • Sardines • Coconut yogurt • Dark Chocolate (80% & higher, in moderation) • Raw honey • Spring water • Sparkling water • Unsweetened Tea • Sushi

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

1 hour ago, Outer said:

Why avoid canola oil? It's cheap and has a good Omega-3 to Omega-6 ratio.

Soy doesn't cause hormonal problems in men, that's a lie. It contains phytoestrogens but that's not like xenoestrogens or actual estrogens found in milk, plastics.

What i can say to you is that W-3 W-6 is only naturally found in the fish & the healthy proportion is 1:1, due commercial marketing the proportion in diet is more than is needed: from 2-3:1 , 10:1 to 30:1 this amount may cause very negative consuecuences on your organism.

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Like the video but would like to know why about why to avoid coffee. 

I've only seen studies showing great benefits from coffee drinking. It's actually really healthy.  So anyone know the reason that we should avoid coffee?

@Olsson Caffeine messing with your energy levels is one of the negative side effects I know of.

When you are doing a lot of personal development, consciousness-work, etc. you don't want to have these highs and lows in your energy level. You want solid stable energy levels throughout your day so it doesn't affect what you want to accomplish and hinder your productivity

Since I really love coffee though, I drink bullet-proof. I know what must be in there isn't too healthy but I can be ok with that.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 2/19/2018 at 9:55 AM, Outer said:

Why avoid canola oil? It's cheap and has a good Omega-3 to Omega-6 ratio.

Soy doesn't cause hormonal problems in men, that's a lie. It contains phytoestrogens but that's not like xenoestrogens or actual estrogens found in milk, plastics.

Canola oil is not even a real food, to begin with. Don't fall into the culture's trap, my friend.

Anybody looking to get off coffee? I'm a once a day coffee drinker (morning) and I'm definitely addicted to having 1 when I wake. I went in search for an alternative, shit loads of research and here in the UK yesterday I found something that triggered my interest so I went out and purchased. 

Genuinely couldn't tell the difference. I really recommend it. 

When I finish my caffeine loaded jar, I'll be moving on to this... 

Note: Contains barley and chicory

(Also added ingredients list)

Screenshot_20180222-090326.png

Screenshot_20180222-090653.png