Patang

what is the deja vu phenomenon?

15 posts in this topic

brain researchers hold the theory, that the phenomenon is caused as a result of the differences in a timestamps when an event is been registered, in each of the two cerebral hemispheres. the later event registration, encounters a memory created by the previous event registration, so the event looks like a one that already happened.

is it a brain glitch or a glitch in reality? no, not at all. you see, since the brain is merely an illusion, what is really happening is that one is getting a glimpse to a hidden aspect of reality, when the same occurrence is seen in more than one perspective simultaneously. since time is itself an illusion, it is like perceiving reality outside the "normal" timeline. because human beings believe that time exists and is tangible, they perceive the event as having happened before.

Edited by Patang

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Patang Didn’t you just post this last week too?

you're probably experiencing a deja vu. read this one, it explains everything about it B| gotcha!

Yeah, some would say it was a glitch in the running script from the simulation that defines our reality. 

I don't believe there's such a thing.  I haven't had a deja vu experience since I reached the age of reason, which was like age 15 or so.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Well if all time is happening at the same time and we are connected to our higher selves and past lives then it wouldn't be too weird to think that you actually experienced something like that. But it could also be just a recognition of a weird pattern, a wake up call or even a sign. Sometimes or even often things feel like a constant minor dejavu where you everything just feels right and you know it's going to happen as it does.

Good evening. Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened.

Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange feeling we sometimes get that we've ...

Anyway, tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange...

Good evening. Tonight on 'It's the Mind' we examine the phenomenon of déjà vu, that strange feeling we someti...mes get ... that ... we've lived through something...

@Patang +1 
Thank you for the in-sight! Deja vu is something that I expirience quite often (once a month or so) and the feeling is incredbly strong. Last time when it happen I was certain that it couldn't have been a flash back (due to the new enviroment & newly met person that was a part of that "vision").

Thanks once again for the post.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Patang I feel like that’s what you said last time. Weird. 

yes, many time i find myself using the same enlightenment cliche labels again and again.... oops... i am sure i already used that very same sentence once... interesting ;)

@Echoes thank you.

@AuthenticFella You are very welcome.

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't believe there's such a thing.

mmmm. do not believe everything you hear, see or think.

Edited by Patang

On 19/2/2018 at 3:29 AM, YaNanNallari said:

Well if all time is happening at the same time and we are connected to our higher selves and past lives then it wouldn't be too weird to think that you actually experienced something like that.

Don't you find it contradictory to say "all time is happening AT THE SAME TIME" and "PAST lifes"? If it's all happening simultaneously (which is true) then just present exists, so there is no place for past or future, and consequently neither for past lifes or future lifes. Temporary perception only happens in the observer, in the separation, in the mind, in the ego.

@Mercurio3 You can still talk about future and past since they're useful concepts even if they were happening at the same time. The difference between them just doesn't have to do with the common understanding of time.

Tap into Adam's Apple and any moment will be a deja vu. Deja vu is felt as something extraordinary from the duality/5 senses mindset only. The awakened one sees deja vu as a natural flow, he/she will live deja vu every moment. I say this by personal experience. 

Blessings