Shubham

Just One Life

16 posts in this topic

My weekly journey to :

1. Connect everything

2. Stay Slim and tight

3. Meditate everyday (to attain theta state)

4. Enlighten

5. Die on a star

Edited by Shubham

14 hours ago, Shubham said:

My weekly journey to :

1. Connect everything

2. Stay Slim and tight

3. Meditate everyday (to attain theta state)

4. Enlighten

5. Die on a star

8-6-16:-today I woke up at 6 and ready to rule the day jumped up from bed and put on my sneakers and ran for 5 minutes... And I forgot before that I fapped(habbit I want to replace) . Then I ate a healthy meal... .. I am a student and now I have to study which I love.. (But I can't get marks.. As I wish.. Teachers tell me nonheroic methods to get marks and it violates my inner belifs ... I need to know how to mend that.... Please help?)

I studied chemistry inorganic.. So hefty!!!

Edited by Shubham

It's awesome to write your goals and intentions down! You rock Shubham! 

Cheers

8-2-16-> morning was better but afternoon... My ego doesn't want to remember omg!! So difficult... I probably was out of energy and couldn't decide what to do so I wasted my 4 hours straight just watching tv and gossiping and finding a way to escape reality.... When I came in consciousness I was so irritated by myself I cannot do what I think I will do... I said... Then started with mathematics coordinate geometry... So tough I thought but still I continued with it... With slow pace.. Then a question came that made me loose hope for a short while and I went to mom for some gossip then I regained the strength.. And again went to solve that question... I solved itt. !! Wow I am amazing I thought... But I also thought why was I not able to do it at that time... Why...?? Why I did a calculation mistake and didn't bothered to cross check...?? Why the fuck is it like that....

I have just one Month for my exams and I know somehow I can complete the syllabus and also doo some sample papers... But what happens to me when I am one the battle ground... (i.e. When i am solving questions) this is always on top of my mind...

11-2-16:- woke up at 6:30. Fapped unconsciously... Omg my habbit so irritating.... I wont do it from now on I said... Like I always do... Then ran for 15 minutes, broke sweat and meditated for 21 minutes.. Just practiced being I present...

my mom had to go hospital so I was given charge of empty house... .

then I started to study physics, electricity cool!! I love it ?.. Awesomeness!!! I will rock the exams I said!! Full of determination wow this energy i love it... Let me get back to work!! Be back soon

what the fuck? I am still hovering on this forum... I should be doing my work... Why am I here for so long...

I feel like leo has created this low conscious thing... But why would he do that... No ways!! He will not revolt his purpose...

I want to do my work ? bye Shubham!!!!

Edited by Shubham

The forum can definitely become a low consciousness thing if you aren't careful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The forum can definitely become a low consciousness thing if you aren't careful.

Leo, exactly what should be my purpose to be on the forum?

I seem lost... And what are those reputations for .. Do I need to care about that? ...

what topics should I qoute my opinion on?

thanks for help.

5 hours ago, Shubham said:

I seem lost... And what are those reputations for .. Do I need to care about that? ...

Reputation is a just a way to recognize who the more experienced/knowledgable posters are. For example if several people give you conflicting advise on a topic it may be better to trust those with higher rep (the difference in rep must be quite significant to really mean anything though).

12-2-16-> I woke up at 7:00... So late from usual... Tomorrow I will sure wake up on time...

gone for motion and then brushed as usual... What the fuck?????

I had decided to start my studies from 8:00 and its already 8:45... Ohhh!! I cried inside then moved on... As you know the average mind changes alot!!! I ate the morning east Indian food of chapattis and vegies... It was tasty wow.. Suddenly I thought...............today I didn't ran for 15 minutes and not even meditated....

I will do in the evening.. I said okay lets get back to work!!

so I just went to study physics electricity... Start was good... But after about 1/2 hours I felt UNENERGETIC.... I mean who gets no energy in the morning.....

i remembered the saying.... Focus is energy and i knew i was not focused....my mind was hovering over this forum... I thought of any notifications or reputations.. Or personal message...and here i am writing this stuff... What kind of insane are you??

i mean what the fuck Shubham????? What are you doing here, again?

get back to work i say(conscious part)

wait man!! Wait for 5 minutes(unconscious part)

internal dialogue going on.... I will come back let me see the whatsaap group made by Indian forum friends...

wow.. Seems exciting...

let me download whatsaap first... Then i will....

I didn't fapp today.. Awesome!!!! I controlled myself today... This will be a boost...

tomorrow.. I will sure make the most organized journal... Of my life...

tomorrow my routine will be:-

6:00 -> wake up then freshen up and run for 15 min. And meditate for 20 minutes... And some skipping and pushup and pull UPS...

8:00-> chemistry inorganic....

1:00-> maths coordinate

6:00-> gmp package ? Chenm organic and Phy heat and all and mechnics

Edited by Shubham

13-2-16-> I doubted Leo... Yes I did ... I don't know why.... Fucking confused... Let it be... He said confusion is good for me... And so I will remain vulnerably confused... But still will pursue the truth.... If it exists...

YEAH!! No fap today.... Feels great... But my ego is distracting me from my passionate work that I do....

fuck this ego I say.... But how?? I meditate... That seems to just relax me ...but not solve my problems... I want to change the world after I change myself....

I am healthy.... Yeah cool maintain it!! Meditate!! Cool... Makes me different...

throughout the day I get lots and lots of insights ... What to doo??? Which one to trust and which one to discard... Oooooohhh!!!! This confusion.... Where is peace?????

got another insight!!! .... Here it is.... Peace is where you accept the present where it is.... Should I believe this one???? Is it right...???

again this fucking confusion... Why do I love certainty so much.... Let it be!! I say.....

• I am slim and tight... I love it..
  • I am consistent now in meditation
  • I know exactly what to do
  • I can do it and I know that

When you meditate note that there is that one, or something if you like, that "sees" all that is being thought and seen.

That one sees what this "you" or "me" that you call ego is.   Ego, as you might know, is just a Latin word that means "I".  It is essentially a collection of fixed thoughts in memory, that grew out of years of conditioning in your current life and the entire human race's background history of behaviour.   It is an identity who's main priority is to protect what it thinks is itself (which includes the body).  (But this "I", this ego, doesn't really exist - it is a manifestation of fixed, conditioned thoughts - which in essence is belief). 

Therefore, while meditating, it is useful the watch how thought moves and generates various feelings and emotions.  Then move your focus to the one that is watching the thoughts (which includes the body/mind complex and ego).

joy :)

Edited by walt

17-2-16-> long time .... No see ... No hi no bye....

what did I achieve in this week... I am more focused on my studies and formulas and everything related to my present....

I will rock!!!... I just have to complete... Coordinate geometry book till the end of February.... And the physics electricity book... And also organic reactions all and inorganic reactions... This is my target ?to next 11 days... And I am gonna brute force things ... I am sure about that...

yeah mannn.... !!!! Shubham you rock

just think of the way to do it fast....

GOT ONE QUOTE!!!!

" If you want to succeed fast enough then just increase the frequency of your failure."

this is what I am gonna do!!

I will fail and fail and fail.... And do as many questions wrong as I could... And remove my fear of doing questions...

REMEMBER I have to get into IIT no matter what comes in my way!!!

I will kill it!!!

yeah literally kill it!!

I wanna be with great teaching faculty and be the king of internet!! Yes !! I would love to...

I am driven by my love for success and not by my fear of failure... So I am gonna succeed ... No matter what..

17-2-16-> long time .... No see ... No hi no bye....

what did I achieve in this week... I am more focused on my studies and formulas and everything related to my present....

I will rock!!!... I just have to complete... Coordinate geometry book till the end of February.... And the physics electricity book... And also organic reactions all and inorganic reactions... This is my target ?to next 11 days... And I am gonna brute force things ... I am sure about that...

yeah mannn.... !!!! Shubham you rock

just think of the way to do it fast....

GOT ONE QUOTE!!!!

" If you want to succeed fast enough then just increase the frequency of your failure."

this is what I am gonna do!!

I will fail and fail and fail.... And do as many questions wrong as I could... And remove my fear of doing questions...

REMEMBER I have to get into IIT no matter what comes in my way!!!

I will kill it!!!

yeah literally kill it!!

I wanna be with great teaching faculty and be the king of internet!! Yes !! I would love to...

I am driven by my love for success and not by my fear of failure... So I am gonna succeed ... No matter what..

I am connecting everything now... Every thing seems interconnected....

I see things now in a holistic way.. Now... I can relate different situations with other different situations...

I am exercising very well.. I have got almost six packs... Feels amazing.. To be quick on my feel and mind....

I meditate to get into theta state.. I love to be on that... As it allows me to have a birds eye view on my situation...

i have almost been able to handle my emotions..

I have rather started to do things that I don't like to do....

that gives me emence pleasure ( the after effects)

I am practicing delayed gratification... Method..this seems to sky rocket my ambitions of doing any thing in my life whichever I want....

and I also recognised that I can just wish and compel myself to do task... Its the god( supercoscious mind) that will accomplish it for me... If my efforts are honest and without the emotional attachment with the outcome of my work...

learnt so many new and good things... Awesome shubham keep it up

keep your sight between your brows and life on your nostrils and then work...

you will be amazed to see the result.... But don't get caught up in the act.. Of worldly and materialistic happiness cuz that's not real....!!!!!!!