F A B

Feminism

6 posts in this topic

@F A B I don't think it was originally intended to be... But perhaps it's been interpreted that way by some these days.... I feel that we can have boldness and drive, while honoring the distinctly yin qualities....Feminism is about strength, and about creating a new paradigm to transcend the patriarchal realm we've been living in for too long now....

Some women go way overboard in that, some of them see men as evil.

So of course that doesn't help, it just makes things worse.

I think it's necessary though, if done properly, because apparently, as men, we're still too stupid and treat women like cattle (or worse) from time to time.

Can't hurt to realize they aren't animals.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@F A B I guess to some degree it’s kinda unnatural. Although the original idea behind it is admirable, like many other green ideologies.

Yes. It's the same as chauvinism, but for females. It's a hate ideology, and its core strategy is to claim egalitarianism while in practice exerting discrimination.

It's a very clever and deceptive ideology, that deeply damages true egalitarianism. In fact a lot of true egalitarians are threatened by fem terrorism and bullying.

it will go away only when women will start to take full responsibility for their lives.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️