Galyna

What your subconscious can tell you when being tired

20 posts in this topic

Hello Guys :)

I was recently pondering about the following: when I am tired (due to having an infant), all my inner demons come out. I was wondering why lack of sleeping can promote such reactions. For instance, I have fears arise out of nowhere, or weird thoughts. Is it because I am a new mom? or Does any of you experience the same thing being sleep deprived?

Can someone share your thoughts with me on this topic? Or maybe any information like articles you came across lately, so I can research better in this direction. So far, googling with no luck, all of them talking about pretty much the same thing: sleep better, and your problems will be resolved. But I feel like it is not just being tired, I feel like being sleep deprived my subconscious mind points on something I need to work even when feeling great. 

Thank you:).

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna

Are you getting enough vitamins? Before birth, you had to take prenatal vitamins. Those were great, right? Did you stop? Why? After a while, get a blood test to see if your vitamins and everthing else are in check. Do you exercise everyday?

It's something I experience whenever I'm tired, and like you said, it's not just sleep deprivation, but just being tired.

I don't have the science, but it could just be that the barrier of conscious/inconscious is broken when you're tired, therefore everything you've buried comes out.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I have the same experience with low blood sugar. When I am hungry it's really hard to control my emotions and thoughts. As for having a baby, I personally believe that it's a pretty transformative experience very much like enlightenment, and your portal remains open for quite some time after giving birth with all kinds of crazy shit coming into light, both good and bad. At least, that has been my experience with two kids. 

@Key Elements thanks for the feedback. My food is very good, no junk at all, I take vitamins all the time, even before I got pregnant. Walk with the straller about 2 or 1 and a half hours daily, soon will start jogging on the treadmill. 

Buy I am tired because I breasteed at night and he wakes up every 3 hours to eat.

Yeah, I will do the blood work for sure. 

@Shin

Yep, something simular to hypnosis. 

Just now, Galyna said:

@Shin

Yep, something simular to hypnosis. 

Or meditation ^^

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

For instance, I have fears arise out of nowhere, or weird thoughts. Is it because I am a new mom? or Does any of you experience the same thing being sleep deprived?

Just curious...have you started your life purpose journey yet? Do you know your calling? That could lead a mom to feel more secure, less sleep deprived, and make better decisions in life. How far along are you on this journey? It's a life long journey of discovering oneself.

Well, I have purchased Leo' s products to start it, but due to my other degree I am working now, I don't have time to commit myself fully into it. I kinda architect in my mind what I want to do upon university completion,  as now I am staying home with the baby and quitted my prior job. And yes, I know what I would like to do in life.

@Key Elements yeah:), it is challenging to stay home since I love meeting new people and work away from home. But I thought I would use this time to complete my second bachelors degree, since the first one I acquired in the past does not really applicable to what I would like to do. I have Leo's life purpose course and I am excited to work with it. Thank you for your feedback! :)

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

Hello Guys :)

I was recently pondering about the following: when I am tired (due to having an infant), all my inner demons come out. I was wondering why lack of sleeping can promote such reactions. For instance, I have fears arise out of nowhere, or weird thoughts. Is it because I am a new mom? or Does any of you experience the same thing being sleep deprived?

Can someone share your thoughts with me on this topic? Or maybe any information like articles you came across lately, so I can research better in this direction. So far, googling with no luck, all of them talking about pretty much the same thing: sleep better, and your problems will be resolved. But I feel like it is not just being tired, I feel like being sleep deprived my subconscious mind points on something I need to work even when feeling great. 

Thank you:).

It is probably a well-known problem for new moms..:) .. It is called as 'postpartum sleep deprivation'. I have a 1-year-old kid and my wife has also been saying the same thing for the last one year when it comes to sleep. This article has may help: https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/moms-sleep-deprivation

Sleep deprivation can certainly make people more nervous and angry. You can also try mindfulness meditation. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam Thank you, I will read it :)

@Galyna Yeah it happens to me sometimes. The best I can say is to "inject" positive affirmations in to the thought loop. The mind tends to repeat things over and over again so if you can repeat a positive set of ideas it will become the default that your mind falls back on rather than some ideas you had when you were 10 years old.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Galyna Circadian rhythm, nature of the big show. Sleep is hard with babies / infants. I have found clean eating, exercise and mindfulness to be very helpful. Breath focus daily morning meditation works well for stressful times too. Staying centered vs getting caught up in thinking makes for better sleep too. Little ones can make us feel on edge without it. Good luck. Lack of sleep is a rough one. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Colin @Nahm  

Thank you guys for your responses :). Yes, for sure. You will laugh but my hubby meditates for me,lol, about 30 min each morning. I guess he needs it more than I do, hahaha. 

@Natasha thanks Sweetie :)

@Galyna Enjoy your time with them at this age. Time flies. This is the cute age! By the time they grow up, you'll think back and miss it. You may say to yourself, "Oh, I wish I've done ___,___,___,etc.," and then the list goes on.

At the same time, you know, we want to become independent to support them -- best education, best health, best everything, etc., etc. And, we want to spend as much time with them. It's a workload for us, 24/7. What has really opened my eyes is this book. It's a starter book, but it led me in the right direction. I strongly felt it. It helped me discover the beginning stages of my life purpose. You may have a look at it if you wish. Best of journey.