Patang

the hard part of enlightenment

26 posts in this topic

On 17/02/2018 at 5:55 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

That's Egoic too though.  Reality is one, so to think you are talking to another is delusion.

Just rest as awareness and get beyond the beliefs of reality.  They're tripping you up.

Reality is magical, not material.  

Be the unchanging Soul and just let reality play itself out -- and try not to cling to beliefs about reality.  Just watch the beliefs float by but don't cling to them.

Reality doesn't change after Enlightenment.  You don't change after Enlightenment.  Your relationships don't have to change after Enlightenment.

Enlightenment is simply realizing that our beliefs about reality are not reality.  And experiencing the profound crack that this causes.

Pay attention to unconditioned reality for a while.  This is the reality that's there before concepts are attached to about it.  Just focus on that for a while.  See what that is.  See how thoughts lie on top of that.  

100%. But I belive relationships necessarily change after enlightenment / realization

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

5 minutes ago, UDT said:

100%. But I belive relationships necessarily change after enlightenment / realization

It’s funny, I look at stuff I wrote a month ago and it almost seems like a different person wrote it — sort of.  

On 2/17/2018 at 11:20 AM, Patang said:

the hard part of enlightenment is to tell those who loves you that you are no longer the one they love. 
the one they love is dead now, no longer exists, and you are the one who killed him without their consent.

Another Story.

My character continues on. I’m just not asleep within the story like I was.

I think the more we talk about enlightenment the more we forget what it really is ;)

B R E A T H E

On 2018-02-17 at 5:55 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

That's Egoic too though.  Reality is one, so to think you are talking to another is delusion.

Just rest as awareness and get beyond the beliefs of reality.  They're tripping you up.

Reality is magical, not material.  

Be the unchanging Soul and just let reality play itself out -- and try not to cling to beliefs about reality.  Just watch the beliefs float by but don't cling to them.

Reality doesn't change after Enlightenment.  You don't change after Enlightenment.  Your relationships don't have to change after Enlightenment.

Enlightenment is simply realizing that our beliefs about reality are not reality.  And experiencing the profound crack that this causes.

Pay attention to unconditioned reality for a while.  This is the reality that's there before concepts are attached to about it.  Just focus on that for a while.  See what that is.  See how thoughts lie on top of that.  

Nice reading!

...and the hardest part is physical pain ;)

Namaste, Mfks!