traveler

My awakening experience on LSD

2 posts in this topic

I had been sleeping at a friends house for a holiday and Thursday he came up with the idea of taking LSD. We have taken it together before, but this time we planned on taking double the dose. 

I was very hesitant to do it at the start because I was and had been in the lowest point of my life for a while. Something deep inside me wanted to do it though. So after waiting for our dealer who was tripping on I don’t know what, for 3 hours, we finally got our 4 lsd papers. 

We went home, and started the LSD journey about 22 at night. 

The start of the trip was like the last time I took LSD, you start laughing at everything and become more clever with your jokes.

Slowly the visuals was starting to kick in, and after 3-4 hours the visuals where beyond anything I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful. 

I noticed that I could feel a really dark energy at my friend. The same energy that I felt last time I took it, that took over the trip totally.

This time I didn’t let it pull me down though, because I was to overwhelmed by the beautiful things surrounding me. 

I’ve known for a while that my friend was feeding of my energy, and I was too weak to do anything about it. But it seemed like that the good energy inside of me predominated the dark energy surrounding my friend. This was the start of my awakening. I realized that I could be untouchable If I wanted to. 

We sat beside each other watching Trippy LSD videos on YouTube, and I saw my friend just staring down on the table. Suddenly as I looked at him, I felt like I stepped into his mind, and felt the things that he was feeling right at that moment. It was very scary, because I felt something really dark when that happened and he almost turned into a really dark minded sad monster for a second. Although he said that he was having an amazing trip, I could feel and I could see that he wasn’t telling the truth.  

I decided to ignore it, because before I took the LSD I said to myself that I wished to find the truth; the one laying behind my huge ego, the truth about life that I had an idea about but wasn’t able too feel, and more. 

Therefore I decided not to let the dark forces win. I wanted to explore my mind.

I will write the things that I discovered on LSD on a list below: (I’m not gonna describe the visuals, but they where amazing too)

Playing GTA. I know this isn’t spiritual at all, but me and my friend sometimes play GTA when we’re high where we drive around in a car in top speed, trying not to hit anything. I’m usually pretty good at it, but when I did it on LSD it was unreal. I drove the car without hitting anything, finding the best possible solutions to not hit any other cars or anything, without even focusing on the game. I was literally at a point focusing on something totally different than the screen,  and I realized that I didn’t make a single mistake in the game. It was like my brain had superpowers, and this really started my journey to discover my capabilities. 

Making music. Sitting on Logic Pro making music was an amazing feeling.  I could feel my inner strength and vibrations, hitting the level of consciousness where music was like my second language.

Going outside. I had a huge urge to get away, to explore and see the world. I went outside to take a smoke while my friend was laying in bed downstairs. This was a very cold morning, with frost all over the place. I smoked and realized that I wasn’t feeling cold at all. I started to walk out of the property and walked around the streets feeling amazing. I had to go back and shut the door I left behind. I got back and told my friend that I was gonna go for a walk. I put on some headphones and put on the album “Odyssey” by Home, and started the most amazing night walk of my life. My mind has never been so clear. I was feeling invincible. It was one of the coldest mornings of the year, and with only 2 layers of clothes, I didn’t feel anything. I was feeling the warmth inside my body, I was feeling like I was one with the universe. I was experiencing life, the way that it is supposed to be experienced, and it was astonishing. The boundaries I had given myself, because of my insecurities where totally gone, and I was walking with more confidence than I had ever done before. The feeling of invincibility made me want to challenge myself, which I did by putting my bare hand on a metal bar full of ice. The big vibrations and energy inside of me made the ice melt, leaving a handprint of my hand on the metal bar. I went over to a shop and looked at my reflection in the mirror, where I suddenly for the first time in a very long time was happy with what I saw, rather than disgusted. This was the moment I realized that I was in the process of building a new ego of how great i was, Instead of the ego I had before of how weak I was. I didn’t want this tho, because I wasn’t interested in having an ego at all. Because I had realized that my ego was the one setting all of my boundaries. This was hard though, because I had never felt so good but I felt like I managed it pretty well. 

Watching zombies. I now realized that I had been a “zombie” for so long, and that I now felt like a human being again. My posture had improved a lot and my mindset of course. The thing I realized this early Wednesday morning though, was that every people cycling or riding the bus on their way to work looked really unhappy and their energyfields where unnoticeable. They were zombies, just like I was. This made me understand the wrong parts of the society much more clearly. We have been brainwashed our whole life. Nobody with the conscious level I was on, would ever settle with a job or situation that didn’t make them happy. Life is just to precious, to waste on negativity and misery, but this is the way a lot of people choose to live because they have created boundaries and excuses for themselves. (All of these thoughts, where created while I was listening to “Odyssey” which made the experience so much better, just wanted to say because it strengthened the experience) 

Everybody is living their own life. As I was watching bike after bike and bus after bus I realized that everybody was living their own life. This may sound like a not so wild realization, but it was a profound realization for me. Because this made me realize that I shouldn’t care about what other people thought about me. Reality is perception, and my constant search after people’s acceptance and expectations was dropped instantly with that realization. 

This is what I can remember from the most beautiful experience of my life. I have probably forgotten some things, and some things are too hard to explain. I believe that people that has had the same experience can relate with some of the things I’m saying.

I’m forever thankful for this journey. And I will do everything that I can to keep this level of consciousness, because knowing that life isn’t as simple, as I was told by so many people, is simply an amazing feeling.

I'm glad you were able to experiment with LSD.   

Edited by Joseph Maynor