Patang

the ego/mind is false, and should be thrown right out of the window!

51 posts in this topic

@SOUL the "self" is not the one who is doing the journey to enlightenment, he is the one you are getting rid of during the journey.

26 minutes ago, Patang said:

@SOUL the "self" is not the one who is doing the journey to enlightenment, he is the one you are getting rid of during the journey.

Even towards the end of the path the ego is very useful. It shows you the attachments that you still need to let go of.

6 minutes ago, dorg said:

Even towards the end of the path the ego is very useful. It shows you the attachments that you still need to let go of.

The end always seems to be here, or just around the corner.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

The end always seems to be here, or just around the corner.

Yes, any place or positionality is the conjuring of thought/words. :)

3 hours ago, Patang said:

Again, this is something that you create for yourself and you believe about your spirituality,  it's just true  for you and is not a universal truth for everyone.

12 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Again, this is something that you create for yourself and you believe about your spirituality,  it's just true  for you and is not a universal truth for everyone.

Interesting.  I like this.  We choose to cling or not to cling to beliefs.  We like to cling to one set of beliefs and then act all proud like we found something truly valuable.  The stickiness of beliefs is incredible.

Video on point to watch:

6 hours ago, SOUL said:

@SOUL @Joseph Maynor of course this is true of me, because the reality in which i live is entirely subjective, and i do not know what the universal truth is, and who are everyone. this is also not about beliefs simply because i do not hold them anymore, this is what i see from here.

11 hours ago, Patang said:

of course this is true of me

this is what i see from here

not about beliefs simply because i do not hold them anymore

be·lief

an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.

trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.

Reality is objective, illusion is subjective. Reality must be directly experienced, as it is unbelievable. All distinctions are clear after. The questions; what is actual reality, and what am I, what is love, what is God, what is absolute, what is sorce- all have the same answer.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

no one can see through the other's eyes,
no one can feel through the other's skin,
no one can know through the other's mind,
no one can live through the other's life.

Edited by Patang