Courtney

Unhappy with my thoughts

32 posts in this topic

@Nahm thank you so much for your kind words!  I will begin morning meditation and continue this journey to the Truth of our beingness.  What comfort you've given me just in those few words.  ❤️

@SOUL very good advice, thank you!  

Youre right, it does all seem a little chaotic at times!  And yes, at this time I am confused on where to direct my focus.  Through reading these great responses, my step forward will be daily meditation.  

I do find that when I focus my attention on "now" it's hard to feel anything but peace.  That makes me hopeful. 

Keep walking the path.  It's a process.  You gotta deprogram a lot of cultural stuff from your psyche.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

buddha-buddha-there-are-only-two-mistake

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Joseph Maynor So much deprogramming to be done!  I will continue on the path and be open to where it leads.  It'll be worth it.  

@Nahm Thank you so much for that info!  Can't wait to read through it all.  

❤️

@Shin need to go all the way! ❤️ I won't stop until I find the Truth.  Hoping to find it before this human experience is over! 

2 hours ago, Courtney said:

@Shin need to go all the way! ❤️ I won't stop until I find the Truth.  Hoping to find it before this human experience is over! 

I don't think it has been said, but you may resonate with Teachers like Katie Byron, Gangaji, Matt Khan and Teal Swan.

I may have missed some.

Read The Power Of Now from Eckhart Tolle, it's a really good book when you just start.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Courtney said:

Can I ask what motivates you to continue this human experience?

Life is the most amazing thing imaginable. How anyone can not be motivated by its infinite beauty is sad to me.

You have been given the greatest gift possible -- this infinte dream -- but you take it for granted due to petty egoic issues.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, K VIL said:

@Leo Gura ok byron xD

Hahaha!!

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Leo Gura I have a long way to go but I will continue doing the work. 

I do see glimpses of how amazing this life is, and I'm hoping this work will help wake me up from this "ego" and this dream! 

We are the same age, when did you start your journey?