Inner Vs. Outer

Electron
By Electron in Personal Development -- [Main],
If we need something in the external world or want to create something in the external world, I think we need to be passionate about this vision of ours, In a sense, we are craving for the emotional joy that we associate to our picture of the future. So that even a thought about its manifestation gives us a certain kind of satisfaction, but I think that whenever the presence of something excites you to the core, its absence doesn't do the same. So in a way you create a duality by desiring something; an emotional or sensational duality which is associated to your having it or not having it. In his recent video about fake growth vs real growth, Leo said that you gotta grow to a point where you don't need external something to satisfy yourself emotionally, you just need to change your emotional structure so that you become free from any emotional or sensational biases you have associated to any kind of circumstances. ( In some sense, its destroying the duality ) But I think we need an emotional bias towards our vision to work on it on the first place. otherwise your having it or not having it wouldn't bother you emotionally. Because if inner growth can give us everything we want, why would someone realizing this bother to change something externally, with all his energy and time? Its neurotic to be a workaholic and use all the power in your body to manifest your vision, but isn't that the thing, which revolutionize the external world & helps mankind? Isn't external achievement and success important in a sense that it changes the external world in a better way, even though it might not be truly satisfying to us in the end?  If someone doesn't associate any better emotional state other than what he is in, to his vision, Why the hell will he desire it and work on it obsessively? And if he isn't really obsessive about his work and is happy either way, won't the external change that he will produce will be relatively less than the obsessed one's( even though he'd end up much happier) ? So finally, should our health, emotional balance and inner fulfillment be prior to the external change we produce in the world?
  • 13 replies