CuteCornDog

Do Things Really Get Better?

25 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2018 at 4:56 PM, CuteCornDog said:

I don't believe it.

I believe I'm always going to be miserable.

This world ALWAYS has been bad to me.

When I need something, I don't get it.

Everything good is not as good as it is.

SICK OF OTHERS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

SICK OF PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY'RE FRIENDS BEING IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A HOLD OF.

NO ONE LISTENING TO ME.

I WISH I WERE DEAD!

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I'VE BEEN GANGED UP ON AND MADE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION WHEN I DIDN'T NEED THAT!

I've seen Mental Health Counselors by the way.

They're worthless.

Employed people aren't hiring me when they should be.

I was very strongly convinced not to kill myself years ago by a person who still seems to hate his own life.

I'm being real with you all.

I don't see any process with this world.

It's gotten worse if anything.

I have been there too. Being angry all the time. I really feel it now how much of it came from wanting the situation to be according to my ideals. There is this saying that: If you don't like where you are, try to tolerate it. If it didn't work, try to change it. If it still didn't work, leave it!  So I decided to leave the situation by leaving my home country.

If you decide something, your anger will give you a strong strong will power to make it work, so don't fear! In my opinion, if it has been growing so much that you feel it everywhere and all the time, maybe it's time to start looking for solutions to give you hope. 

Take a Mirror and spend alone from society at least 2 weeks. 

I don't have that big of an attitude problem now. Still miserable though. However the amount of time that's passed between this post and the first post.

I do believe things will get better now. Television shows and movies are helping me understand the world better.

I'm not bitter about anything regarding this forum anymore either. If anything, I'm glad I still have an account that I can post with.

Edited by CuteCornDog

On 14/05/2018 at 7:24 PM, CuteCornDog said:

I don't have that big of an attitude problem now. Still miserable though. However the amount of time that's passed between this post and the first post.

I do believe things will get better now. Television shows and movies are helping me understand the world better.

I'm not bitter about anything regarding this forum anymore either. If anything, I'm glad I still have an account that I can post with.

Im glad. What helped me feel calm was taking baths and staying present.

@CuteCornDog  Hello :)

You are not really saying anything that just aplies to you.

These things are on the meny for all living people.

Perhaps you should try to change what enviroment that you reside in? Both geographicly and mental?

Ja, I know, easy to say and hard to do. But...why not try?

Also, consider calibrating your internal model of the world to more fit the actual external reality of the world.

You might be one of those prisoners with the key in your hand.