tsuki

My three awakening experiences

45 posts in this topic

@now is forever I find myself often thinking about the interconnectedness. I was affected by Tsuki's thread today because you bumped it, so I thank you for that, but I should also thank whatever it was that made you bump it, but it doesn't stop there. Maybe you were bored because your friend cancelled your dinner plans, so you dug through the archives and found this thread. I need to thank your friend. Maybe your friend cancelled because his grandmother needed help moving an old TV that she got from her husband for her birthday in 1979. I thank your grandpa and I thank the TV. Maybe he bought her the TV because he realized that he takes for granted all the little things she did for him. So we trace it back to love and gratitude. LOL, we could go further, but that seems like a happy place to stop. And I realize that everything I just wrote is likely a fantasy, except for the love part; I'm pretty sure that everything starts and ends with love.  :x

@PsiloPutty forum interconnectedness, thread/mind/thought interconnectedness. thread linking from @Zweistein i=you=we journal. 

we just jumped from there to here. read more interconnected. thank the forum thank @tsuki

Edited by now is forever
i‘m just here no special reason, just bumped in in may

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

@PsiloPutty forum interconnectedness, thread/mind/thought interconnectedness. thread linking from @Zweistein i=you=we journal. 

we just jumped from there to here. read more interconnected. thank the forum thank @tsuki

Ultimately, thank every little particle that has ever existed in the universe. Or maybe a deep gratitude for life itself, with or without particles :)

Aum ??

On 21.09.2018 at 5:06 PM, PsiloPutty said:

Tsuki, wow. Riveting experiences, and thank you for translating them into words for us. Some of the most profound posts that I've ever read here. 

@PsiloPutty Thank you for your kind words.
What, specifically, do you find profound about the stories I shared?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2