tsuki

My three awakening experiences

45 posts in this topic

@tsukiThank you for sharing your awakening experiences. I enjoy reading all of them.

7 hours ago, Maycol said:

@tsukiThank you for sharing your awakening experiences. I enjoy reading all of them.

You're welcome. I may share the other two at some point.

For now, I can't see them clearly and formulations seem shallow. It may take some time, as they formed one big blob.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 18.2.2018 at 2:01 PM, tsuki said:

Like I said, I was trying to go to sleep and noticed that the tension was not where it always was. It was somewhere further back, behind my head, outside of it. As I focused my attention on it, it shot up. Exploded pleasantly.

how would you feel if i told you i could feel your tension, when you first started the topic about recontextualisation. i got a real bad headache from it :D

talking about third eye, triangles and diamonds. and in that sense tilaks. even just now i feel a burning sensation just talking about it.

Edited by now is forever

Oh, that thread had kept me going for a whole week. One of the deepest hmm... 'things' yet.
Very deep insights were produced there. I'm still very fond of it :). Maybe you are a psychic of some sort?
You really seem preoccupied with prophecies. 

Here's another thread about the 'tension':

Does it ring any bells? Do you have any names for it that I can pursue? Any pointers?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki you are a mind person? energy gathered mostly in the mind. it means you need to pursue a body connection. you fed your mind but you need to connect it to your body.

accepting the body - feeling it.

i always had problems with my skin being to perceptive - so i get glowing outlines.

there is a difference between prophecies and alarming conception. i just feel if a situation is likely to trip. call it the kassandra komplex. sometimes i‘m overly anxious - but then it usually is because someone turns the direction and throws their action in.

Edited by now is forever

25 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you are a mind person? energy gathered mostly in the mind.

If the tension is what you call 'energy', then yes - definitely.

27 minutes ago, now is forever said:

it means you need to pursue a body connection. you fed your mind but you need to connect it to your body.

What will happen if I won't?
I've been on a quest of exploration for a past few years regarding the mind-body connection. To me, body is an extension of the mind that plays back-and forth with it. I'm at the point in which the mind is used not to control things, but to observe and cut unnecessary attachments so that the body can act freely and safely. I don't even feel like I 'control' the body any longer. 

I can also see the feedback loop between thoughts and emotions, so it is not that 'I' am the mind. It's more that I am something in which thoughts and feelings arise and my 'job' is to be present to feelings so that they do not get stored within the body or acted out mindlessly.

For a long time I've been able to shift the 'tension' from the third eye and the crown down to throat, but in the past week or so - it had changed.
Now, I can move it down to heart and below down to the root. When I focus on the breath, it is the most pleasant experience I have throughout the day. Sometimes, the energy 'shoots' through my limbs pleasantly. I can even 'freeze' it in-place to produce a semi-orgasmic state, but I'm not too well versed in that yet. It requires a lot of effort and tenses my muscles a lot. Especially around the chest. When I go about it, it becomes very intense and my breathing 'locks' on deep inhalation. Strange things I'm exploring these days.

@tsuki could you exchange the perception from body is the mind to understand: mind is the body? just turn it around. because it’s all one, so who controlls who? if you manage to not suppress from above and tell the body ok you are equally to me we are democratically connected i just try to manage your problems. or maybe you even tell the body to manage the mind for some time?

who is breathing you? who makes the time for you? think of momo... time is not in the mind, it’s in your heart. and a heart wants to bloom.

the heart lies in the little gestures. a smile, a flower, a butterfly. a wish to see and create beauty in the moment.

but this beauty is not emptyness it is love.

Edited by now is forever

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

could you exchange the perception from body is the mind to understand: mind is the body?

Yeah, I totally 'get' it. It's a bodymind. It's been a mind>body only because of ignorance.
I'm very aware that they come together and one affects the other and vice versa.
Feelings color the sketches of thoughts. Crayons are picked so that the painting makes sense.
It's not even that it is a bodymind, or mindbody. It's bmoidnyd.

13 minutes ago, now is forever said:

who is breathing you? who makes the time for you? think of momo... time is not in the mind, it’s in your heart. and a heart wants to bloom.

The mind keeps track of the time, but it doesn't know when is the 'right' time to keep track of the time ;).
Everything, always happens 'now'. When the heart feels like it. And Now is Forever.

xD yeah that’s my problem sometimes.

it‘s now or never

also, forever.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

there is a difference between prophecies and alarming conception. i just feel if a situation is likely to trip. call it the kassandra komplex. sometimes i‘m overly anxious - but then it usually is because someone turns the direction and throws their action in.

The difference may be the egoic need to 'control' outcomes.
To me, prophecy is an infinite zoom stored as a static construct (such as a text, like in 'mystical experiences'). It has no use.
Come to think of it - it just came to my mind that it can be a way to discharge the tension. Although it did not lessen it, but increased it.
It works like an infinite mirror, a resonance chamber. Interesting.

52 minutes ago, now is forever said:

the heart lies in the little gestures. a smile, a flower, a butterfly. a wish to see and create beauty in the moment.

but this beauty is not emptyness it is love.

Oh, the chasm between emptiness and love.
Are you sure that you are not too heavily relying on the body though?
To me, emptiness and love are pretty close, actually.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:19 AM, tsuki said:

"A human is literally nothing and it is terrifying".
"We run away from it and shove things into this bottomless pit without realizing it cannot be filled."
"This is the misery of the human condition.".

This is what I'm coming across again and again if I stay silent for a minute or two these days. It's just so fucking unbelievable. The theory was one thing but when it really hits, its another ball game.

I know this will not stop..until no one is there to come back and report it

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

18 minutes ago, tsuki said:

The difference may be the egoic need to 'control' outcomes.
To me, prophecy is an infinite zoom stored as a static construct (such as a text, like in 'mystical experiences'). It has no use.
Come to think of it - it just came to my mind that it can be a way to discharge the tension. Although it did not lessen it, but increased it.
It works like an infinite mirror, a resonance chamber. Interesting.

what is the difference between prophecy and prediction :).

18 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Oh, the chasm between emptiness and love.
Are you sure that you are not too heavily relying on the body though?
To me, emptiness and love are pretty close, actually.

emptyness of expectation to perfection or to preconception of perfection.

wabi sabi

my mind knows that, my heart sometimes not. it just loves perfection mostly wabi sabi perfection.

Edited by now is forever

9 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what is the difference between prophecy and prediction :).

The same difference exists between a mirror and reflection.

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

my mind knows that, my heart sometimes not.

That is why humans have two legs. To keep balance.

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

This is what I'm coming across again and again if I stay silent for a minute or two these days. It's just so fucking unbelievable. The theory was one thing but when it really hits, its another ball game.

I know this will not stop..until no one is there to come back and report it

Actually, it will. You just have to learn to find peace in it, as strange as it may seem.

@tsuki now i‘m confused about what you want to say.

arg sorry i wrote and didn’t see preetoms post. 

mmmmhhhhh yes the human is nothing as long as the human is not a human.

our worth is relative to our perception, our worth is relative to our behavior. 

i mean not to judge others with it, but to judge ourselfs with it. but not in the sense of punishing ourselves - but giving ourselves the chance to learn.

Edited by now is forever

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what is the difference between prophecy and prediction .

The same difference exists between a mirror and reflection.

now i‘m confused about what you want to say.

What does the mirror look like when you are looking away?
When two people look into the same mirror, do they see the same face?

Prediction you derive from a prophecy is nothing else than projection of your own ego.
This is why Cassandra is called a complex.

@tsuki ok guess what, i like that complexion now.xD

maybe because i looked into the mirror.

also i have another definition for cassandra complex. there is only cassandra syndrom until now.

who says troy will fall over and over again?

maybe we just change it to another oracle.

@Zweistein = i=you=we have/had/has an idea ? 

Edited by now is forever

uuuups how did we change threads...O.o

awareness sometimes lingers.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever  Thank you for bumping this thread. I would likely have never seen it otherwise.

Tsuki, wow. Riveting experiences, and thank you for translating them into words for us. Some of the most profound posts that I've ever read here. It played out like a dramatic movie in my head. A movie that, at the end, you think to yourself "dang, I wonder if that could happen to me, too.....".   :P