Achilles

What limit could I be?

11 posts in this topic

Hello nobody :D

I'm trying to grasp absolue infinite through Leo's videos. My major doubt is about how can I be the Absolute infinite and just be myself? 

Could I possibly  be me then became Absolute Infinity and then associate myself again as a tiger and not a human? If not, why? 

What limit could I be?

Specifically, the limit a person can accomplish is the "limit of the limitless". That's a taoist alchemic technical term.

It is and has always been what you are; at the same time, you are not it. Those who see this in an instant of not "just be(ing) myself", see the absolute in terms of the absolute. In terms of the absolute, there has never been "just being myself". In the aftermath of the experience, one knows the fact.

Though it is an inconceivability, it is a good idea to distinguish between the Absolute, which not only encompasses the absence of even nothing, it has never entered the created realm. It has never begun; neither existent nor non-existent, it is potential, awake, unborn. Infinity encompasses the created, which is what is without end. In addition, it is necessary to accomplish advanced practice in the aftermath of sudden illumination in order to resolve the fact that the Absolute and Creation are not different in yourself, as you are, in everyday ordinary situations. Coming to terms with this potential activates one's inherent enlightening being.

Could I possibly  be me then became Absolute Infinity and then associate myself again as a tiger and not a human? If not, why?

Since you are already none other than the nature of the Absolute, just this is precisely how some beings can take any form at will— not just people. There are infinite worlds upon worlds, and some beings are inorganic. On the ordinary plane of awareness, people call this sorcery— which involves actual training on top of a karmic predilection for such activity and development.

I do not use Leo's vocabulary because I find it necessary to consider that the infinite is equivocal to creation/karmic evolution. The reason why is that in seeing your essential nature, it is still necessary to "step over" eternity to enter the path of Reality, which is not beyond conditions.

After suddenly seeing their nature (Absolute), most people revert to their ordinary human personality identities.

The bottom line is that people are inconceivable beings. Though it is possible to enter into the inconceivable, it is not possible to understand it. Why? Because it is beyond the ken of the ratio-syncretic functionality of human beings' psychological apparatus. Taoism calls the capacity of human awareness that is the operative inconceivability (the Nagual as spoken by Juan Matus), in human beings the non-psychological awareness. In terms of refining one's conscious awareness to recognize the non-psychological, taoist praxis calls this aspect of awareness Real Knowledge. This is our direct access to that which operates beyond the context of infinity in the midst of everyday ordinary situations.

The non-psychological is spiritual. It is precisely that which isn't relative to thinking and talking. It is relative to will.

ed note: fluff and buff penultimate paragraph

Edited by deci belle

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

to be you is to be infinity and you can realize it now,

the problem is you being hand thinking you are a finger,

hand includes fingers but can't grasp himself,

the fingers are not the hand but can trick you, two fingers can grasp one finger haha

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

So, maybe talent is not a myth... 

That means that karmic guys could see through the eyes of the tiger and not through "their own" eyes? 

That would make sense cause since I'm not myself , I should not be strictly restricted to "my eyes". 

18 hours ago, Achilles said:

how can I be the Absolute infinite and just be myself?

when you realize that you are the absolute infinite, not understand it, not believing in it, but truly realizing it, then it is done.

how is it done? well, you should figure it out for yourself!

Edited by Patang

The you who thinks you are you doesn't exist. If u want to call something as Self, it should not be other than what is absolute infinity itself.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Ok, that's all make sense. Now the question is why cannot I see through the eyes of a tiger? For me that's  the question that stops my self inquiry. If I'm infinite, after realizing that, why cannot I limit myself as a tiger? 

OK, I can answer that's because enlightenment has degrees, so as soon as I become enlightened I'm still in association with that body, ok... 

But the question remains, as I achieve the major degree of enlightenment, I could see through the eyes of a tiger?if the answer is no, in my self inquiry I steel remain answering that I'm a unique perspective of life... 

5 hours ago, Achilles said:

Ok, that's all make sense. Now the question is why cannot I see through the eyes of a tiger? For me that's  the question that stops my self inquiry. If I'm infinite, after realizing that, why cannot I limit myself as a tiger? 

OK, I can answer that's because enlightenment has degrees, so as soon as I become enlightened I'm still in association with that body, ok... 

But the question remains, as I achieve the major degree of enlightenment, I could see through the eyes of a tiger?if the answer is no, in my self inquiry I steel remain answering that I'm a unique perspective of life... 

How do you know that the tiger exist?Through senses?How can you trust your senses?..Also absolute infinity means that there is no physicality limiting you as in no space and time(It doesn't mean you can teleport or time travel now but you stop experiencing space snd time as real). So the sense of Self will expand everywhere. The point of realising absolute infinity is not that you and tiger are different things but part of the same whole. The whole is absolute infinity. 

There's Only One Truth!

Ok, maybe the tiger is just an illusion... And there's no conscious in him... I mean Conscious of a limited object.  That would be a good point ;)

Edited by Achilles

15 hours ago, Achilles said:

Ok, maybe the tiger is just an illusion... And there's no conscious in him... I mean Conscious of a limited object.  That would be a good point ;)

@Achilles 1)You don't know whether the tiger has conscious in it or not...it is unkowable

2)Remember, a object can only exist when there is a distinction between self and other. That means all things are One i.e Absolute Infinity

There's Only One Truth!

On 14/02/2018 at 11:09 PM, Achilles said:

Hello nobody :D

I'm trying to grasp absolue infinite through Leo's videos. My major doubt is about how can I be the Absolute infinite and just be myself? 

Because not being able to do that would be a limitation ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them